So let me get this strait...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ness
The reason Anikin turned to the darkside was to help Padme. But he acktually kills her in his rage...?? i dont dont understand

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Ness
The reason Anikin turned to the darkside was to help Padme. But he acktually kills her in his rage...?? i dont dont understand
The boy's not that smart.

Stunrun

So let me get this straight.....youve seen the movie, right? when Obi-Wan shows up, Anakin thinks Padme betrayed him. He thought she sent Obi-Wan to kill him. So, in a moment of rage, he chokes her. Awwwww i love that scene!crybaby

ArynCrinn
The dark side is a consuming power
It makes you think irrationally!!!

Darth Travizzle
He also went to the darkside because he wanted more power, the whole padme was just an excuse for him.

Darth Jello
let's recall english class from freshman year of high school. what defines a tragic hero?

Gryn Jabar
I think they might have cut that in the new curriculums.

Mist

so lemme get this straight....the reason you came on kmc was to ask a stupid question. But youve been here since 2003 and dont know jack about the movie....? i dont understand.no expression

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by Mist
so lemme get this straight....the reason you came on kmc was to ask a stupid question. But youve been here since 2003 and dont know jack about the movie....? i dont understand.no expression
lol laughing laughing out loud

Ogami Itto
slick

sairarouge
Why do you keep posting?!? Do yourself a favor, & us, and shut-up already! Grrrr... wink

Sarah

jerlark386
I have only one thing to say about this thread.

"I don't don't understand."

Kenpokarate 2
Anakin turned to the Dark Side because he couldnt DETACH his EMOTIONS from different situations. Example : Padme, his mother.

Freaking Yoda said it in the movie "You must detach yourself" "Attachment leads to the Dark Side."

Its funny how G. Lucas can literally spell this shit out in his movies and you people still get it wrong. GL can have something in the movie like: Yoda-"Gay I am" and you freaking people would still think Yoda is heterosexual.

Robin Darkside
go play megaman, something you may understand

Kenpokarate 2
Originally posted by Robin Darkside
go play megaman, something you may understand

Go and watch the ****ing movie again and maybe you will understand.

Robin Darkside
Originally posted by Kenpokarate 2
Go and watch the ****ing movie again and maybe you will understand.

who?? me??

Kenpokarate 2
Originally posted by Robin Darkside
who?? me??

Jesus freaking Christ ... Its time I offically walked away from this site.

Later all

Mist
hope you enjoyed your....month here blink

Mist
i take it robin darkside meant that comment for the thread starter, but Kenpo took it as a comment to himself/herself?

Robin Darkside
i take it robin darkside meant that comment for the thread starter, but Kenpo took it as a comment to himself/herself?

hehe, yeah.

He seems like a real bitter kinda guy

Kenpokarate 2

I was talking to the person who started the thread using Robin Darkside quote.

blowup I apologize I wasnt more specific. It just seems to me that all this shit is pretty self explanatory.

I have been here 4 months thank you. Wait ... I think confused

Darth Vegas

That's the tragic irony.

queeq
As it is with this thread. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.