ROTJ Luke Skywalker credit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Plagues
I've watch the Clone Wars animated series and Ajju(please refresh my memory on her name) was knocked unconscious by being shocked by Force Lighting from Count Dooku for like 3 seconds and Mace got thrown out the window by it from Darth Sidious. Though while Sidious was shocking Luke, he was able to stop the Force Lightning from pushing him back over the balcony and from being knocked unconscious.

Human Vader
thats true, but it woud have been a matter of time before luke was killed, if vader hadnt stepped in luke would have been done.

Fishy
And Sidious threw lightning at Luke for a few seconds then stopped again then threw it back again just to be able to hold a nice speech. He didn't do that against Mace, he attacked and he kept attacking. Besides from watching his face he put a lot more power into that, then into his attack on Luke

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
I've watch the Clone Wars animated series and Ajju(please refresh my memory on her name) was knocked unconscious by being shocked by Force Lighting from Count Dooku for like 3 seconds and Mace got thrown out the window by it from Darth Sidious. Though while Sidious was shocking Luke, he was able to stop the Force Lightning from pushing him back over the balcony and from being knocked unconscious.

Asajj Ventress was her name AFAIK.

~wickerman~

Darth Plagues
Originally posted by Human Vader
thats true, but it woud have been a matter of time before luke was killed, if vader hadnt stepped in luke would have been done.

This is true, but he did last longer than most others in that situation.

Fishy
To quote myself

"And Sidious threw lightning at Luke for a few seconds then stopped again then threw it back again just to be able to hold a nice speech. He didn't do that against Mace, he attacked and he kept attacking. Besides from watching his face he put a lot more power into that, then into his attack on Luke"

Darth Plagues
Force Lighting is Force Lighting, Fishy. Luke handled it better than Mace and Asajj Ventress.

darth-yoda
good pont plagues but fishy is normally right and i havent got avery strong own apion so im goin with fishy

The Ones
sidious was just toying with luke

Fishy
The ones is right... He was not trying to kill Luke at least not right away. He threw everything he had at Yoda and Mace and didn't do that against Luke.

BlackC@t
When Vader stepped in and helped Luke, he was no longer Darth Vader...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.