Do you like or hate Obi-Wan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WillKempsgirl
I HATE HIM!He hurt my Anakin,my baby,my life.Let him suffer greatly!!

LordSorgo
Obi Pwns.

WillKempsgirl
Originally posted by LordSorgo
Obi Pwns.
? confused

Bishop X
Obi-Wan is my favorite character, Anakin is my fav Jedi, even though he's a jackass.

Ogami Itto
Obi wan is my favourite of all!!! he's in all of 'em

Gryn Jabar
On one hand I hate for what he's done, other the other hand I like him in that he's nothing spectacular, using his brains and being smart.

Swanky-Tuna
I think he was a suck teacher but was an excellent jedi otherwise.

Ogami Itto
i disagree ! Anakin was always gonna do what he did!look at dooku he was Yodas Padawan and he swayed to the datkside!!

Ogami Itto
Darkside i ment and u cant say yodas a sucky teacher

Swanky-Tuna
But he was so straight arrow that he almost tried to whip anakin into shape instead of guide him.

Crazymaniac
is there a reason NOT to like him???????

DarthMandalore
*sniff* i cried all throughout the final deul... it was so cool... the way obi wan acted/fought...

Draykid
I shed one tear at the part where Anakin is burning.

Also, Obi Wan is teh bomb.

Fishy
Obi Wan kicks ass big grin

WillKempsgirl
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
is there a reason NOT to like him???????
He hurt my baby Anakin.He will suffer greatly for what he did.

TraptUnderIce
Go for it!!

Fishy
Originally posted by Anakinismylife

Anakin killed him, he had his revenge

Bardock42
Your Baby Anaking, killed 8 year old kids, killed all Jedis left on coruscant, tried to kill Padme, and after all started the fight with Obi Wan and tried to kill him, he deserved a major beating......(plus he is a sucky actor)

To answer your question Obi Wan would probably be my favorite Jedi of them all, at least in the movies he is.....and Anakin might have killed him but Obi Wan wanted it so in fact Vader has shit...

Kun-ni Habeo
Anakin is a b1tch obi pwns

Anakinismylife
Originally posted by Bardock42
Your Baby Anaking, killed 8 year old kids, killed all Jedis left on coruscant, tried to kill Padme, and after all started the fight with Obi Wan and tried to kill him, he deserved a major beating......(plus he is a sucky actor)

To answer your question Obi Wan would probably be my favorite Jedi of them all, at least in the movies he is.....and Anakin might have killed him but Obi Wan wanted it so in fact Vader has shit...

Obi-Wan should have been the one to suffer the same pain Anakin went through! Hayden C. is not a sucky actor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hayden C. is not a sucky actor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning_Glory
Ewan is yummy!

pr1983
Obi-Wan should have been the one to suffer the same pain Anakin went through! Hayden C. is not a sucky actor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hayden C. is not a sucky actor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think this is more to do with the fact u love hayden... embarrasment

anakin got what was coming to him...

darth_magus20
I always loved Obi Wan. His character, wise yet a little impatient...But after ROTS I like him even more. Ewan did an excellent job portraying him as he had the grim task of defeating darth Vader on Mustafar, who had been like his son. The way he acts with Anakin in the rest of the movie just adds to the tragic ending.

Anakin was also a character that grew on me a lot after ROTS. That should have happened in Ep II, not at the end of the trilogy, but I dont mean to complain.

jabbar
Originally posted by Fishy
Anakin killed him, he had his revenge

Correction: Obi let him "kill" him, and consequently became more powerful when he "became one with the firce" with his conscience intact - an omipotent god-like being.

So, Obi-wan rulz, anain sux. End of story!

jabbar
pardon teh typos.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by jabbar
Correction: Obi let him "kill" him, and consequently became more powerful when he "became one with the firce" with his conscience intact - an omipotent god-like being.

This is what i was trying to tell people when they argued that Darth Vader "Kicked Obis ass". Totally not true. The guy smiled when he got struck down by Vader. Even in death, Obi became even more powerful.

Darth hi
he rules when he is young but he is f*ckin shiit when he is old

Bardock42
Well I belive Vady is more powerful at that moment but Obi still let him strike him down.

And godammit WKG just because you want to have sex with a celebrity doesn't make him a good actor...

Fishy
Originally posted by jabbar

Wrong, Obi did let himself die. But in the end Anakin achieved the same

Darth_Nefarus
Obi-Wan had the rougest spot to be in. He had to train a messiah, and then defeat him when he turned to evil. Despite all of the emotions and all of the hardships he suffered through the death of fellow Jedi, Anakin's betrayal, and watching Padme die, he still got the job done and kicked some Sith ass.

darth-yoda
has anyone finished ROTS the game with the secret ending id love itif that were the real ending but then the orignal trilogy would be screwed up anyone else feel the same way

DarthMandalore
somewhat off subject, but what if obi-wan had taken luke to live with him, instead of with beru and owen? would luke have become even more powerfull?

darth-yoda
well he would have trained in the ways of the jedi from a very young age meaning by about the ESB time period he proably will of been able to kill vader and by ROTJ he may of been able to kill sidious and in NJO his power would be like wow i think that is rite

Clawed The Bum
i like obi.

exanda kane
He even makes mullets look cool!

LordSorgo

When did she get Restricted? Damn.... She was cool....

darthrevan89

Master Fisto
how could you even like anakin...his mind was so easily corrupted against everything that was good....Obi-wan forever

KMCF
Originally posted by DarthMandalore
somewhat off subject, but what if obi-wan had taken luke to live with him, instead of with beru and owen? would luke have become even more powerfull?

The Sith changed over the years. Training him as a Normal Jedi would be another downfall. He Obi and Yoda started a way of Traing at a late age that gave Luke a Uniqueness.

Great Vengeance
Anakin is a whiny loser, Obi-wan is pretty cool.

JediMusician
I loved Obi-Wan in the Original Trilogy.
Then I hated him in TPM. Obi-Wan in AotC started to exhibit some of the traits of old Obi-Wan, but Ewan's acting was still kind of stiff.
Obi-Wan in RotS was one of the most compelling characters, and I especially loved the way he allowed emotions to come over him in the climactic duel, yet it didn't reflect very much in his combat tactics.
Overall, I like Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Darth Hawkeye
I dont want to argur pay attention OBI WAN KENOBI wanted to die so he could be stronger as a Jedi Spirit he can still move some abjects with his mind he knew for jedi the force gave him an afterlife.

Great Vengeance
Old ben is the best, he was the original old wise badass jedi.

Darth Hawkeye
He was ready to finish his training all Jedi have to Jedi spirit you with me vengeance

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Darth Hawkeye
He was ready to finish his training all Jedi have to Jedi spirit you with me vengeance

Amen brotha.

Arbiter
Since I seen the PT seeing Obi-Wan get killed has more feeling to it now.

PloKoon

well lets look at how Anakin hurt and killed other ppl, i was just glad obi-wan owned him in episode 3 caus Anakin became a real @$$

Captain REX

I like how everyone is still quoting her and posting hateful things when she's been banned for over a month...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.