Iceman vs. Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dvampire
I think this is a better match up for Spider-man than Wolverine.

The fight takes place in New York city.

No prep.

Who wins? big grin

Dizzle
Iceman easy. Absolute zero for a 50 foot radius and a short wait for Spidey to swing by and get frozen...

mr.smiley
yes.Spidey and wolverine is more of a match.This ends fairly fast with iceman taking it.

X-Logan
Iceman,so easy...

The MISTER
Why didn't it happen then when Iceman was trying to kill Spidey and Angel and was using all of his power to do so, hmmm? He got melted in a car wash. Angel put up NO challenge.

The MISTER
I just realized that Iceman is not as he used to be anymore, is he?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by The MISTER
I just realized that Iceman is not as he used to be anymore, is he?

No, he isn't. Iceman easily.

The MISTER
What's he like now?

CorderaMitchell
a god,no longer the subordinate of spidey, but magneto's cool one lol.

The MISTER
Why am I not surprised?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by The MISTER
Why am I not surprised?

All of the X-Men are going through this.

MrHeavySilence
Bobby is crazy right now...but I think Spider-Man would pull one off.

CorderaMitchell
lol, freezing peoples genetalia and such.

Crimson Phoenix
seriously, how can spiderman defeat him? Melting him or shattering him wont work, cause he can easily reform himself.

K3VIL
When Ice-Man was mind controlled and attacked Archangel and Spidey in the Champion's Building they were forced to use a special door made of a metal alloy to stop him for a while and rest, then Bobby frozen the door and continued his havok on his friends.
Now he's more powerful than when they met in the past, the only way Spider-Man can stop his through making a container of melted metal dropping on him, maybe this will stop Bobby for a while, but nothing else.

CorderaMitchell
Spidey would have to actually use advanced strategy and someoutside help for this one, much like carnage.

Arahan
Yes, Spidey would need help or he has to use some Tricks,
But if he goes H2H he will lose.

Iceman is really powerful now.

CorderaMitchell
Yep point already confirmed, but honestly, spiderman has taken on REALLY powerful people and won without even as much trouble as the weaker of some char, simply because he used strategy.

mr.smiley
I don't see spidey doing anything.
Remeber how crazy iceman was when they went in search of the other xorn?That's power.

CorderaMitchell
Yea we've established he is a god, just like most of the xmen are becoming with second mutations and such.

mr.smiley
Just wait.Next he'll be able to freeze planets!

Arahan
lol
I would be glad if Quicksilver gets a second Mutation.
Would be cool if he can run around the world in few seconds...
Damn Marvel give Pietro more credit.

willRules
I'm a huge Spider-man fan but here he doesn't have much of a chance.

Spideys Sister
Spidey easy if he uses his spider sense more other wise he'd get owned.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Spidey easy if he uses his spider sense more other wise he'd get owned. How is his spidersense really going to help him in this situation?

And what can Spiderman do?

Draco69
How's it gonna help?

"My Spider-Sense is tingling? And so are the remains of my frozen testicles!"

mr.smiley
Iceman can freeze him from within his own body in an instant

Spideys Sister
He didn't use it in the movie...He needs to use it more...But like I said if he doesn't Iceman would beat the snot out of him.

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Yea we've established he is a god, just like most of the xmen are becoming with second mutations and such.

to be fair to Bobby he was established as having huge potential loooooong ago. He's an omega mutant, one of four confirmed. SO its not surprising hes gaining tons of power. Remember all the stuff Emma did when she had his body way back 150-160 issues ago?

And the only X-men with secondary mutations so far are:

Beast
Emma
Angel
Bobby, but his is something that was happening for a long time

mr.smiley
and I wouldn't say Beast new power makes him "God like",along with Angel.

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by mr.smiley
and I wouldn't say Beast new power makes him "God like",along with Angel.

oh, I disagree. laughing

stormfront13
actually i think the only omega level mutants are bobby, jean, and storm. bobby and storm were both confirmed

mr.smiley
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
oh, I disagree. laughing

stick out tongue

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by stormfront13
actually i think the only omega level mutants are bobby, jean, and storm. bobby and storm were both confirmed

I didnt know Storm was confirmed, which issue?

The four that I know are definitely confirmed are Bobby (X-men Forever), Jean (X-men Forever, New X-men 128, New X-men 134, Phoenix: Endsong), Quentin Quire (Phoenix: Endsong), and Elixir (the golden kid from Academy X, his file on Scotts computer states that hes Omega in Academy X #1).

To be fair though, I'm not sure Josh (Elixir) counts because his file says "Omega-class healer", not Omega lvl mutant, and I believe theres a difference. Its also strongly suggested by the fact that in Endsong, when the X-men discovered an Omega signature in the mansion, they thought it was Phoenix, but it turned out to be QQ. There was no thought that oh, maybe its Josh. Then again, it might just be a continuity error.

Creshosk
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=327723&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=2

FieryBalrog
hm, never mind, Beast says Elixir is an omega-class mutant in Xew Mutants #12. So I guess he is an Omega mutant after all.

28Dave37
..................................................................................ice man wins easy....................................................................................

BENITO
Can't decide

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by BENITO
Can't decide

iceman snaps fingers

spiderman is frozen in a cube.

yay iceman

snoopdogg
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
iceman snaps fingers

spiderman is frozen in a cube.

yay iceman Will that work on Silver Surfer eek!

Of course it will. He can be frozen too.

brainchild81
Originally posted by willRules
I'm a huge Spider-man fan but here he doesn't have much of a chance. Ditto. Iceman's new powers give him the edge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.