Speed Force (Flash) vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Speed Force (Flash) vs Gladiator

when he is one with the speed force

K3VIL
Gladiator fightning at full confidence is faster than Flash, that can always try to steal his speed, slowing down him, considering Gladiator has never met him, he wouldn't try a speedblitz but probably fight at same speed of Flash, who considering can only use the IMP or try a full blast of Speed Force, may success, maybe using a lack of confidence of Gladiator that to Flash would appear only as esitation, but it would be a lucky shot, cause Gladiator has fought guys more powerful than Flash, only a lucky shot can grant Flash the victory here.

illadelph12
This depends on where the fight takes place and whether Gladiator is defending the Shi'ar Empire or just fighting for the hell of it. If he has a cause I'd take Gladiator. Random fight; toss up. Glads might get so confident he overwhelms the influence of the speed force. I mean, Gladiator can do anything he sets his mind to so long as his will doesn't falter. If Gladiator stays focussed, Flash is f*cked.

Mider
You guys know that Flash with the Speed Force was supposidly so fast He could be everywere are once are you sure that Gladiator is faster?

snoopdogg
Gladiator is not faster than the Flash.

I cant believe this.

FieryBalrog
since when can Flash go superlight speeds without time travelling? I'm pretty sure Glads can go faster than light.

snoopdogg
Just because he goes faster than light dont mean he autumatically time travels. I think its just an option he has.

illadelph12
Gladiator isn't faster than Flash. Based on his powers though, if he put his mind to it and his will didn't waver he could keep up with Flash. Gladiator's physical powers (like a GL) are based on his will and confidence. If he believes he can do something, he can. I'm not sure Glads is under normal circumstances capable of keeping up with Flash, but if he had to in order to protect the Shi'ar Empire he would.

Is this a fight or speed comparison?

kgkg
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Just because he goes faster than light dont mean he autumatically time travels. I think its just an option he has.
When has Flash travel faster than light without time traveling?

Gladiator can go 100X speed of light(no time traveling), and with one punch shatter whatever planet there are fighting to bits.

long pig
Gladiator is faster.
As of right now, Flash can't go past light without fear of time travel.
Gladiator can and has gone multiples of light.

Mider
Long Pig your avatars crack me the **** up :P

jrodslam
True Flash cant go lightspeed without risk og time travel, but that because of earths atmosphere.

Les say for sake of arguement Flash was in space, he could do it with ease and wouldnt have to worry about time travel. But thats IF he was in space.

Tron
Some of y'all are debating the "Flash" part of it, and completely overlooking the "Flash at ONE with the Speed Force" part of it. If most of y'all don't really understand what that Flash is capable of, I suggest looking up Kingdom Come.

K3VIL
Flash can surpass lightspeed and if he wants perform time travels, you're still refering to the Flash of the 90' comics, when Wally wasn't so expert in using the Speed Force.

jrodslam
Originally posted by K3VIL
Flash can surpass lightspeed and if he wants perform time travels, you're still refering to the Flash of the 90' comics, when Wally wasn't so expert in using the Speed Force.

Who are you referring to K3VIL, me?

whirlysplat
I agree, but kingdom kinda negated this Tron Originally posted by Tron
Some of y'all are debating the "Flash" part of it, and completely overlooking the "Flash at ONE with the Speed Force" part of it. If most of y'all don't really understand what that Flash is capable of, I suggest looking up Kingdom Come.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Mider
Long Pig your avatars crack me the **** up :P

Yes he has "delivered" his most appropriate yet big grin Thanks for the"deliverance piggy" Soweee laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.