Full God,Full Powered Hercules vs. Juggernaut, Abomination, Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i ve heard...that a full powered full god Hercules is nearly unbeatable.....

but what would happened when he has to figth those three powerhouses... each of them .... as strong than the Hulk....

kgkg
who is full GOD?

Betageuze
i ve heard, in the beginning there was a full good hercules .... which held the whole planet on his shoulders to give Atlas a break.... in my opinion... the most awesome test of strength ever took place

kgkg
Originally posted by Betageuze
i ve heard, in the beginning there was a full good hercules .... which held the whole planet on his shoulders to give Atlas a break.... in my opinion... the most awesome test of strength ever took place
oh I though you meant a character named full god lol

Betageuze
sorry. ... my poor english smile

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Betageuze

Like, actual Hercules from mythology?

armandovalles
FULL-GOD HERCULES WAS NEVER IN COMICS! BY "FULL GOD" U MEAN THE ONE IN MYTHOLOGY THAT HELD THE WORLD FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS.

leonidas
not this 'full god' nonsense again . . . (no offense beta - this 'full' god thing has been on the forum a LOT, and confusion is understandable)

the herc that first appeared in thor WAS a full god - an olympian immortal. the herc that has appeared in MOST of his marvel appearances, has been a 'full god'. for a short time herc lost his immortality but then gained it back. the herc in marvel is supposed to be the herc from mythology - he has the same history, etc . . . the bit about him holding up the firmament has never been explained in marvel, and is usually alluded to only as a legend. as armando says, no TRUE MYTHOLOGICAL hercules has been in marvel - ie no herc capable of holding (not just the planet) but the SKY or UNIVERSE - though it was not for a 1000 years, it was only for as long as it took atlas to recover the apples . . .

armandovalles
no it was not a full god! full god herc has never appeared in comics. He is mythological!

leonidas
herc is immortal in marvel. in other words - a god. as much as zeus or any of the olympians in marvel are gods, herc is a god. he was born of a mortal mother, but given god status LOOONNNNGGGGGG before his first appearance in marvel, after he completed the 12 labors. as i said, the labors are considered legend in marvel and have never fully been explained, but it is believed if the labors WERE done, marvel's hercules did indeed complete them. they just aren't often addressed.

K Von Doom
Hercules "holding up the world" thing could never be explained though. With Thor lifting the Midgard serpent, it's feasible because he had the Earth to stand on but holding up the Earth is a bit unbelievable - what would he stand on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.