Angel VS Charmed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PunisherFan33
hey what TV show do u think that is the better show Angel or Charmed

PunisherFan33
im goin with ANGEL because i only like charmed bcause they r hott and they slay demons but thats all they do.....on the other hand i like ANGEL bcause im into VAMPYRIC things and slaying other forms of evil besides just DEMONS so thats what i think

MildPossession
Charmed, like the starting credits music to Angel though.

IceWithin
ANGEL!!
angel is such a great show... too bad it has ended...

Solo
Angel's much better.

KillTheLight
Angel

Darth Macabre
Angel has all different aspects. Its not just the stereotypical good vs evil, like charmed is. I mean in Angel there's evil humans, good demons, and drama. Charmed to me is just good vs evil, witches vs demons. I mean i like them both but Angel appeals to me more.

PunisherFan33
you know the only reason people really i mean REALLY watch CHARMED is bcause all 3 sisters r hott

MildPossession
Don't lump everybody into that please.

Coldfire
I like Charmed, but haven't watched Angel...

IceWithin
Originally posted by PunisherFan33
you know the only reason people really i mean REALLY watch CHARMED is bcause all 3 sisters r hott
why do u spell "Hot" always with two t's at the end?

PunisherFan33
Originally posted by IceWithin
why do u spell "Hot" always with two t's at the end?

thats the way i spell it and if u dont like it u can shuv it

canadian_girl45
Angel by far. Charmed go old to me after a bit. I felt like I was watching the same episode again and again. Where as Angel has alot of depth in it's structure and a better concept in general. So Angel (eventhough Buffy kicks their *sses by far)

leowyatt
i like them both

GGgrievous725
i guess angel i dont really like all that much but i hate charmed

kitsa1991
charmed is soooooooo much better then angel!!!

Council#13
even though charmed is a mediocre show (with good girls!), it's better than Angel, which is way to Buffy wanna be

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.