THE LAST PAGE-What's YOUR idea?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joelsef
Hey, I just had this great idea. I remember reading somewhere in the past that J.K. Rowling had written the last page of Book Seven before she even started writing The Sorcerer's (Philosopher's) Stone. Since this means something SIGNIFICANT must happen on that page, I think it would be really cool if everyone wrote their own version of "The Last Page", to see how many different views their are on the series' ending. I'll post mine sometime soon. Feel free to start posting your versions!!

hotsauce6548

hk_*^^*
the good ending

Hermione202
i like it.but wasn't it supposed to end with the word scar?i wonder if anyone would write an ending in which harry would die.

halfbldprincess
For all you know, the last page might have only one line.

And they all lived happily every after...

Haha just joking...

i rather liked the one hotsause wrote. but having read the first 5 books i think rowling won't let in end so sadly... you notice every book has a happy or at the least normal ending? even for book 5 sirius died rowling managed to make harry smile in the end. so i think she would have carried on a bit to make a happy ending...

grey fox
Originally posted by Hermione202
i like it.but wasn't it supposed to end with the word scar?i wonder if anyone would write an ending in which harry would die.

You want a unhappy ending you have one

The duel was seemingly endless each stroke of the wand mesmerizing the group of death-eaters as their lord and most hated enemy fought.

But it was all for nought as with a final cry the boy who live-d's body slumped downwards his eyes glassed over deaths icy touch leaving before he had even hit the ground .

The snake like eyes glittered menacingly in the dark a smile on the face of.....him , he who shall not be named , you know who ,the dark lord he was the one without a name to these weak mud-bloods and they would soon bow down both wizard and muggle to their new ruler.

And so it was set in stone upon the day February the seventeenth the most powerful wizard n all of mankind the dark lord Voldemort banished Harry Potter from the realm of the living .

Hermione202
nice endings .

misslilsweetie
i totally agree with hermione202

Zonko_13
haha, that was funny! but didn't they say that she wrote the last CHAPTER? not the last page?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.