Snake vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dvampire
Who takes it? smile

Hooverman
another good fight wow u r good at making these up

Hooverman
snake wins for sure

dvampire
Thanks! smile I'm leaning torwads him too, but I think I'll wait to see what other people think first.

Hooverman
ok cool

Hooverman
wait i'm not sure if wolverine is like vamp from mgs2 or not is he?

))TrAuMa((
No... Snake would kill him before he would have a chance to heal himself.

Hooverman
just asking

Hooverman
it just now occurred to me that they r sort of alike

SaTsuJiN
o_o... wolverine has rapid self healing and snake would win?.. -_-

Hooverman
but his healing isn't immediate

Zen2nd
oh yes it is, Wolverine can get shot in the face and get back up about 10 seconds later or something like that?? But his body is always healing itself because of the metal exoskelaton that is in him. Plus Wolverine isn't just going to sit around and wait for Snake to find him, Wolverine would be able to pick up Snakes scent before Snake gets anyway near him. Plus the claws Wolverine as, all he'd have to do is get up somewhere high, wait, then jump on Snake as he passes and kills him.

Creshosk
Like zen said the healing is instantaneous.

Wolverine has charged straight through a hail storm of bullets fired from fully automatic weapons. They destroy his bike, pissed him off and then proceeded to be slaughtered by wolverine.

SnakeEyes
Yeah, Snake would get manhandled by Wolvie...

Hooverman
so..........like i said earlier wolverine is sorta like vamp from mgs2 in some ways

Hooverman
Originally posted by Hooverman
so..........like i said earlier wolverine is sorta like vamp from mgs2 in some ways

isn't he? confused

Hit_and_Miss
no wolverine is much better.... Hes one of the best fighters in the comics(there are better, but hes up there)
snake would get raped theres nothing snake could do to kill wolverine with his arsenal.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
no wolverine is much better.... Hes one of the best fighters in the comics(there are better, but hes up there)
snake would get raped theres nothing snake could do to kill wolverine with his arsenal. thumb up thumb up

kamikz
I think Snake would win. He could shoot a tranqualiser dart in wolverines head and then he would pass out, from there he could do alot of things like plant him full of C-4, fill his head with bullets or just wait until Snakes desease kills him. sick

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Zen2nd
oh yes it is, Wolverine can get shot in the face and get back up about 10 seconds later or something like that?? But his body is always healing itself because of the metal exoskelaton that is in him. Plus Wolverine isn't just going to sit around and wait for Snake to find him, Wolverine would be able to pick up Snakes scent before Snake gets anyway near him. Plus the claws Wolverine as, all he'd have to do is get up somewhere high, wait, then jump on Snake as he passes and kills him.

No its not instantaneos like you are saying, andits not ALWAYS healing, and the skeleton has nothing to do with EITHER of that.

Arbiter
Awesome fight. But I will go for Snake.

CorderaMitchell
snake would get raped theres nothing snake could do to kill wolverine with his arsenal.

Does wolverine apply his fighting that much?

He is deceptively easy to kill, hes not frickin god, and he can be defeated, I don't see kill on the thread title.

Creshosk
CMaster is just a wolverine hater:

Originally posted by X-Logan
What about a peak human speed and agility?Could do this?

Wolvie 1
Wolvie 2

or this?

Wolvie 3

or this?

Wolvie 4
Wolvie 5

or this?

wolvie 6
Wolvie 7

These two speak the loudest about this fight:

wolvie 6
Wolvie 7

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Creshosk
CMaster is just a wolverine hater:

These two speak the loudest about this fight:

wolvie 6
Wolvie 7
No he'll win, but fanboys rejoice, you are using wolverine feats from a wolverine fanboy, I'm not surprised.

Explain how those work...

Hit_and_Miss
lets think about this logically shall we....

Snake, uses guns and stealth to win fights.
Wolverine, Can deflect bullets and smell people very well. Hes got snake on check.... Snakes bullets would do nothing to wolverine, he has regenerated from having his insides pulled out....

There's nothing snake could do.

CorderaMitchell
lets think about this logically shall we....

Snake, uses guns and stealth to win fights.
Wolverine, Can deflect bullets and smell people very well. Hes got snake on check.... Snakes bullets would do nothing to wolverine, he has regenerated from having his insides pulled out....

There's nothing snake could do.

Wolverine will win, but he's characterized to die by loss of vital organs

Hit_and_Miss
Wolverine will win,
Thank you.....

Creshosk
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
No he'll win, but fanboys rejoice, you are using wolverine feats from a wolverine fanboy, I'm not surprised.

Explain how those work... Your assesment of the situation is nullified by your hatred of wolverine. It's as bad as being a fanboy.

In fact it's worse because you call people that try to be fair and balanced fanboys whenever they say wolverine would win.

How about if you explain to me why you can use comic book feats without question and I can't?

Why is it we go off of "Wolverine is characterized to die by loss of vital organs." when the handbooks are BS when they are not in your favor?

CorderaMitchell
Your assesment of the situation is nullified by your hatred of wolverine. It's as bad as being a fanboy.

In fact it's worse because you call people that try to be fair and balanced fanboys whenever they say wolverine would win.

How about if you explain to me why you can use comic book feats without question and I can't?

Why is it we go off of "Wolverine is characterized to die by loss of vital organs." when the handbooks are BS when they are not in your favor?

Nope he wins, but if you read the last few pages, people make him something of a god.

He's characterized to do so, he heals and doesn't regenerates, we've been over this before.

I like wolverine, I just hate debating him with fanboys, the guy used shit that is out of wolverine's abilities, had wolverine holding an elevator with one arm...

Don't let your love of wolverine override common sense...

Hit_and_Miss
I'm not a fanboy at all. Most of my knowledge of chars comes from lectures Ive had to listen to from "a smart Alec know it all" comic-book fan. I've asked him about wolverine and been told he could regenerate an arm, but it wouldn't have addy graphs on it anymore....(presuming someone could pull it off)

CorderaMitchell
I'm not a fanboy at all. Most of my knowledge of chars comes from lectures Ive had to listen to from "a smart Alec know it all" comic-book fan. I've asked him about wolverine and been told he could regenerate an arm, but it wouldn't have addy graphs on it anymore....(presuming someone could pull it off)

I'm not talking about you sorry, but people on other threads don't realize his inconsistencies, and use ridiculous feats.

I don't use the f-word easily, this guy here is bitter, especially over a recent debate.

Seriously people go on saying "wolverine beats 5 elder preds"

Wolverine beats flash, godzilla, carnage, etc.

He's not the only one with a healing factor, you see what I'm saying, none of the opponent is put into consideration, then they make wolverne fight all defensively when he's outmatched, which he doesn't anyway...

Creshosk
He's characterized to do so, he heals and doesn't regenerates, we've been over this before. Yes he does. I've posted the names of the comics in which he does regenerate.

Go look in the conan thread or the Cap'n America thread against wolverine.

Wolverine's flesh gets burned off, the Adamantium holds his skeleton together, and then in a few panels the flesh is back.

I'd say that's a pretty good indicator that he heals faster than you think he does.

You're just bitter over your hatred of Wolverine.

"Ridiculous examples" are only ridiculous because you seem to think they are. When you've NEVER said exactly HOW they are ridiculous.

Creshosk
Seriously people go on saying "wolverine beats 5 elder preds"

Wolverine beats flash, godzilla, carnage, etc. Good thing it's not me that says these things. But nice of you to get your hatred up enough to confuse who you're talking about.

CorderaMitchell
Good thing it's not me that says these things. But nice of you to get your hatred up enough to confuse who you're talking about.

Not really, but the fact remains...

CorderaMitchell
Yes he does. I've posted the names of the comics in which he does regenerate.

Go look in the conan thread or the Cap'n America thread against wolverine.

Wolverine's flesh gets burned off, the Adamantium holds his skeleton together, and then in a few panels the flesh is back.

I'd say that's a pretty good indicator that he heals faster than you think he does.

You're just bitter over your hatred of Wolverine.

"Ridiculous examples" are only ridiculous because you seem to think they are. When you've NEVER said exactly HOW they are ridiculous.

That flesh coming back isn't regnereation, I'm talking about regaining organs and limbs, where has he been doing this?

My flesh is an organ, as long as its there, I can regain it, but if its all gone...

Creshosk
Cordey is just a wolverine hater:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=357825&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=2

CorderaMitchell
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=357825&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=2

Typical, you argue anything but the topic and resort to flaming than making a point.

Fanboys at their best..

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=350657&highlight=Wolverine+Wins

Many people make fun of wolverine there, but hating him no.

Jinzin is a batfanboy, but he puts up pics that imply that batman is gay.

I love how you bring up irrelevant points because you know i'm right, wolverine is overrated and vastly inconsistant, deal with it.

For more fanboy rants go to:

wolverine vs 5 elder preds, wolverine vs metallo.

He's a spiderman troll, he thinks batman loses to spiderman, but hasn't argued in his favor once, but he picks arguments of his fellow supporters.

Creshosk
Click where it says post.

That thread is quite revealing . . .

Fire
Wolverine is Cool, but so is snake. I think Wolverine would win it, But I still like Snake better.

CorderaMitchell
I've been over this too, read the entire thread, I don't like people who overrate wolverine, just like those who overrate batman.

If batman is known for beating people with wit, then why would people make him a fighting god.

For instance, check out the thread that has wolverine vs 5 elder preds, guess what fanboy was saying he wins, they show up in every wolverine thread.

Anyone who doesn't see him as inconsistent or overrated on this forum, is most likely a fanboy as well.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Fire
Wolverine is Cool, but so is snake. I think Wolverine would win it, But I still like Snake better.

Like I said it doesn't matter, I hate blanka but I know who he can and cannot beat.

I look at characters as subject A subject B, people who hate that are the ones that go, "he's wolverine!!!, blah blah blah.

Debating with these people are annoying.

I still haven't gotten any proof from a certain someone yet...

Answering everything else....

Zen2nd
Watch X-Men 2, Wolverine gets shot in the head and then gets back up moments later.

Wolverines claws are strong enough to slice through Snake's weapons.

CorderaMitchell Snake will not survive againts Wolverine. Its not like hes going to stand there and let Snake shoot him, but neither is Snake just going to stand there but Wolverine can smell Snake a mile off and would easily find him without the help of radar

Tidas
Snake would win because he has stealth camo and stinger, can Wolverine slice through the stinger shot, if he do that .... BOOM

CorderaMitchell
Watch X-Men 2, Wolverine gets shot in the head and then gets back up moments later.

CorderaMitchell Snake will not survive againts Wolverine. Its not like hes going to stand there and let Snake shoot him, but neither is Snake just going to stand there but Wolverine can smell Snake a mile off and would easily find him without the help of radar

is everyone ignoring me, I just said wolverine wins.

I'm questioning people bulshitting his powers, not you necessarily.

Yes wolverine can get up from a bullet but he is defenseless.

Hoshi
snake is not a weak one, he defeated grey fox, a guy with bones made by steel , just like wolverine, but grey fox was a ninja very skilled in martial arts , and snake won against him with no big problem.Even if wolverine can smell him he wont be able to smell snake if he is shooting wolverine in the head all the time.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Hoshi
snake is not a weak one, he defeated grey fox, a guy with bones made by steel , just like wolverine, but grey fox was a ninja very skilled in martial arts , and snake won against him with no big problem.Even if wolverine can smell him he wont be able to smell snake if he is shooting wolverine in the head all the time. Did Grey Fox have the claws. . or the healing ability?

Hoshi
he was at least faster than a bullet, literally, at least while using his katana.And he had a very strong katana , able to destroy even the armor of metal gear rex.And he had an energy cannon in his other arm.

Creshosk
he was at least faster than a bullet, literally, at least while using his katana.And he had a very strong katana , able to destroy even the armor of metal gear rex.And he had an energy cannon in his other arm.

Hoshi
no, but his entire body was made from an strong armor, not just his bones, and snake won against him using only his fists.

Creshosk
no, but his entire body was made from an strong armor, not just his bones, and snake won against him using only his fists. Uh huh. . . Does Snake have a class 10 or 15 strength?

Hoshi
no,but he sure is a skliied martial artist , and has a lot of experience in combat.

Creshosk
no, That's something that makes the difference between the two.

Wolverine can take what Snake dishes out, but does snake have an enhanced healing factor?

but he sure is a skliied martial artist , and has a lot of experience in combat. So is and has wolvernie, and he can heal from what snake dishes out. . .

Hoshi
no, but snake just have to not get caught.

Creshosk
no, but snake just have to not get caught. Until he starts to tire because the wounds inflicted by Wolverine won't heal. . . then Wolverine can get him.

Hoshi
wolverine will have a hard time to put a scratch at snake , even if he does it probaly wont be deep enough, and snake wouldnt just keep dodging, he would fight back with all his guns

CorderaMitchell

I could be mean, and tell you senses will do little here anyways, as for the shot, if he's ko'ed he loses anyway.

Snake is a skilled marksmen, wolvie is a skilled fighter, but I'll say wolverine takes this...

Creshosk
wolverine will have a hard time to put a scratch at snake , even if he does it probaly wont be deep enough, and snake wouldnt just keep dodging, he would fight back with all his guns Wolverine's fought people with guns before.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4636440

CorderaMitchell
Snake has beaten a wide array of foes himself...

Tidas
Snake was punching grey fox like he was a pillow, and grey fox had metal armor.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Tidas
Snake was punching grey fox like he was a pillow, and grey fox had metal armor. And Grey Fox was worn down because he couldn't heal from Snake's attacks. . .

I'm not convinced that Snake will acomplish what someone with 10-15 tons of lifting strength failed to do.

CorderaMitchell
And Grey Fox was worn down because he couldn't heal from Snake's attacks. . .

I'm not convinced that Snake will acomplish what someone with 10-15 tons of lifting strength failed to do.

But guys like marrow, ogun, silver samurai, sabretooth, and others do so all the time?

Dizzle
Wolverine's healing factor fluctuates a ton... But it is still only the normal human healing processes accelerated by an insane amount. So logically, he should't be able to regrow organs and such, but he does. Those are examples of Wolverine gone too far. He should not be growing full organs, simply because that's not how his healing works.

As to his offensive victories, his claws have also gotten sharper and sharper. He doesn't have the strength to cut Colossus or the Thing, yet he can stab Hulk nearly to death? Especially when Hulk heals many times faster than Wolverine does.

That said, he should take Snake down. Bullets are pretty much crap to Wolverine. A couple of slashes should do the job. But many people argue against Wolverine because he fluctuates a lot more than most other comic book characters. So the range and frequency of him doing things he should not is pretty big.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Dizzle
Wolverine's healing factor fluctuates a ton... But it is still only the normal human healing processes accelerated by an insane amount. So logically, he should't be able to regrow organs and such, but he does. Those are examples of Wolverine gone too far. He should not be growing full organs, simply because that's not how his healing works.

As to his offensive victories, his claws have also gotten sharper and sharper. He doesn't have the strength to cut Colossus or the Thing, yet he can stab Hulk nearly to death? Especially when Hulk heals many times faster than Wolverine does.

That said, he should take Snake down. Bullets are pretty much crap to Wolverine. A couple of slashes should do the job. But many people argue against Wolverine because he fluctuates a lot more than most other comic book characters. So the range and frequency of him doing things he should not is pretty big.

Another thing people forget is that PIS comes in two forms, up out of his range, and down below out of it.

It can also be considered crap writing for a character to fail to do something which should be easy for them . . . people just focus on things that are above what they should be able to do.

Particularly when they are against the character.

Dizzle
Like Hulk nearly getting stabbed to death? stick out tongue

Wolverine's healing is explained as being the human system sped up. If someone loses an arm or an organ completely, it does not grow back. Ever. Wolverine should work the same way, but doesn't always. That's bad writing. By the same token, if a bullet slowed him down, it would be equally bad. Wolverine is in argument a lot because of his fluxuating powers and skills.

If Spiderman ever did something like knowing what type of attack was coming because of his spider sense, that would be bad writing, because that's not how Spider Sense works.

Creshosk
Like Hulk nearly getting stabbed to death? stick out tongue Have you actually read that one?

Wolverine's healing is explained as being the human system sped up.Actually it's described as an excelerated healing factor.

If someone loses an arm or an organ completely, it does not grow back. Ever. Wolverine should work the same way, but doesn't always. That's bad writing. Actualyl he has pretty much regrown his arm multiple times. It get's burned off, on occasion. . .

By the same token, if a bullet slowed him down, it would be equally bad. Especially how often he fights hordes of gun toters. . .

Wolverine is in argument a lot because of his fluxuating powers and skills. Everyone fluctuates. . Wolverine is hated so that's why he's argued alot.

CorderaMitchell
Have you actually read that one?

Actually it's described as an excelerated healing factor.

Actualyl he has pretty much regrown his arm multiple times. It get's burned off, on occasion. . .

Especially how often he fights hordes of gun toters. . .

Everyone fluctuates. . Wolverine is hated so that's why he's argued alot.

Wolverine is inconsistent, and his fanboys don't realize that, and thus, make stupid comments, that is why people tease the fanboys, only fanboys say that wolverine is hated.

Spiderman and Thing are the most hated on.

Wolverine has no regeneration, just a healing factor, which means no regenerating lost limbs or organs, thank you for noticing that.

Hit_and_Miss
Wolverine (like all comic book heros) powers don't always follow a straightline of thinking.
His power are explainned as a "excelerated healing factor" for simplicities sake. His powers have show regeneration properies. wolverines "powers name" also don't tell us that he doesn't grow older either.

Snake also has shown feets above his level. Just like wolverine, killing foes who clearly out match him. This is just part of there story.

We shouldn't get held down with the whole wolverine fanboy debate. There loads of thread out of control with stupidity. People should just except that sometime there char could be beat.

There is a simple way to kill wolverine though. Hulk killed him by snaping his neck. Could snake do this too?

Creshosk
Wolverine (like all comic book heros) powers don't always follow a straightline of thinking.
His power are explainned as a "excelerated healing factor" for simplicities sake. His powers have show regeneration properies. wolverines "powers name" also don't tell us that he doesn't grow older either.

Snake also has shown feets above his level. Just like wolverine, killing foes who clearly out match him. This is just part of there story.

We shouldn't get held down with the whole wolverine fanboy debate. There loads of thread out of control with stupidity. People should just except that sometime there char could be beat.

There is a simple way to kill wolverine though. Hulk killed him by snaping his neck. Could snake do this too? I doubt that Snake could break adamantium. . . he'd need to be at least as strong as the hulk. . . who has a strength of a couple hundred thousand tons of strength. . .

CorderaMitchell

There is a simple way to kill wolverine though. Hulk killed him by snaping his neck. Could snake do this too?

Hulk can hit his vitals, wolverine is horribly overrated, he's not a werewolf...

Onikirimaru
Hey, Snake beat a psychic by switching controller ports. Lets see Wolverine do THAT.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Hey, Snake beat a psychic by switching controller ports. Lets see Wolverine do THAT. Lol, wolverine should win though, unless snake has a super weapon...

Hit_and_Miss
"Hulk can hit his vitals, wolverine is horribly overrated, he's not a werewolf..."

I just remember being shown a comic by a friend showing how wolverine got killed.
hes not a werewolf, hes part wolverine, though you could of got that from his nameroll eyes (sarcastic)

CorderaMitchell
"Hulk can hit his vitals, wolverine is horribly overrated, he's not a werewolf..."

I just remember being shown a comic by a friend showing how wolverine got killed.
hes not a werewolf, hes part wolverine, though you could of got that from his nameroll eyes (sarcastic)
He can get killed by blood lost and vital lost, but fanboys make him godly, I'm serious.!!

Dizzle
Yes, accelerated healing facter. Meaning that new cells are made to replace old ones that are damaged. Meaning that if an organ is removed, there would be no more cells of that type left in his body, so that he can't regenerate it.

There is some blatant fanboy stuff that goes around. How do you know it's bad? You can't explain it and keep it within the explanation of how his powers work. Fanboys suck, I'm getin to be pretty much done with Wolverine threads. Unless it specifies fanboy Wolverine. I'm quite the Fanboy Wolverine fanboy.

Creshosk
Yes, accelerated healing facter. Meaning that new cells are made to replace old ones that are damaged. Meaning that if an organ is removed, there would be no more cells of that type left in his body, so that he can't regenerate it.

There is some blatant fanboy stuff that goes around. How do you know it's bad? You can't explain it and keep it within the explanation of how his powers work. Fanboys suck, I'm getin to be pretty much done with Wolverine threads. Unless it specifies fanboy Wolverine. I'm quite the Fanboy Wolverine fanboy. We don't know how his powers work exactly.

He obviously can't be killed through organ and blood loss for example because he would have died when Magneto ripped out the adamantium from his skeleton. It had no regard for vitals or blood vessles, surely they would have had to ressurect him after that.

He's regenerated his arm on several occasions. And has taken wounds on several occasions that should have caused him to bleed to death.

His story covers frequently have him on top of piles of men or fighting massive hordes:

http://www.houseofcomics.com/images/DS54.gifhttp://www.thefourthrail.com/images/reviews/100404/wolverine20.jpg
http://comix-index.de/Bilder/wolverine150.JPG

Saying that he can't do something he does all the time, is like saying that any other character can't do something they do all the time.

CorderaMitchell
We don't know how his powers work exactly.

He obviously can't be killed through organ and blood loss for example because he would have died when Magneto ripped out the adamantium from his skeleton. It had no regard for vitals or blood vessles, surely they would have had to ressurect him after that.

He's regenerated his arm on several occasions. And has taken wounds on several occasions that should have caused him to bleed to death.

His story covers frequently have him on top of piles of men or fighting massive hordes:

http://www.houseofcomics.com/images/DS54.gifhttp://www.thefourthrail.com/images/reviews/100404/wolverine20.jpg
http://comix-index.de/Bilder/wolverine150.JPG

Saying that he can't do something he does all the time, is like saying that any other character can't do something they do all the time.

Actually we do, wolverine dies by conventional means, thats why you contradicted yourself, and said he had an accelerated healing.

wolverine doesn't have regeneration, the foundation of many of your pro wolverine arguments.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.