Which smallville character is your Favorite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

missLang26
My favorite smallville character would have to be "Lana" she is so awsome and tha most prettiest. So polite and just pretty.. lol. she belongs with clark.. its just suppose to be. lol

Zod4Life
Clark Kent of course.

I wish I had his powers.

IceWithin
poor poll, but chloe, lex and victoria

skiiboyz342
my favorite is clark kent well not just kent i mean i like the guy who plays him and that's tom welling oh he is hot but not as much as HEATH LEDGER!!!!!

IceWithin
ok huh

infern07
i pick lana lang because hes hotwink

Darth_Duffy
Originally posted by infern07
i pick lana lang because hes hotwink

sad

Cedric32
My favorite character besides Clark is Chloe. I love Chloe, she is so awesome. I feel bad for her at times for not being able to be with Clark. I love it how she knows about his secret and always makes little comments and leaves Clark dumb founded. I think there better of friends tho. I always thought that Lana and Clark should be together, but after last season my likings for her disappeared, shes to uptight.

I love Lois too, why didn't you put her up? I love how her and Clark bicker at each other, its cute.

joser23
omg lois and clark will end up togheter soooo lana and clark noup not gonna happen lol but spekaing of my favourite character is and always will be Alicia baker and lois but alicia is sooo hot and special jajaja drew fuller i hate u!! (hes with sarah carter)

joser23
by the way who the heck is victoria hardwick?

Cedric32
I loved alicia too, I thought she was so perfect for Clark. I balled my eyes out when she got killed, I just wanted to burst into the tv and kick the crap out of that sand man. GRR!!!

joser23
mmm ty 4 answering!! i remembered who she was. She was the girl who had sex with lex in order to get luthorcorp info wink and yeah alicia is so hot! she should've at least told lois about clark not to chloe shes so retarded!

TheFanboy
Tough call, I think they all bring something unique to the table. I'd probably have to go with Lionel Luthor though. Just because he's so great and was created just for Smallville, which earns him extra points for, IMO, improving the Superman mythology.

alexanderluthor
Lex luthor, but also Chloe.

Smallville
Oh, Tom Welling...

Ast Rofan
Clark And Lex are incredible, Lex is slowly falling to the darkside.

But I vote Chloe, because I love her.blushing

Smallville
I say again... oh, Tom Welling.

Mari
Originally posted by Smallville
I say again... oh, Tom Welling.

Yes Tom Welling..... smile

sexylexy32
Clark is intriguing but I have to say ever since the third season I have liked the dark ,incredible Lex Luthor yes happy

Staphon
I like Lois!

Darth Mantis
Johnathan Kent

ilvorlandobloom
Clark!!

aw, but i love(d) Ryan, he was so adorable! I miss him so much! sad

blaise
clark and lois

blaise
and lex and jason

Potter124
Clark! He is so sexy!

Kaldea
It would be great to have Lex for a best friend. He can get you out of any situation and let you borrow one of his many cool cars. Clark would then be the perfect boyfriend. Hes so caring and on the plus side, A MAJOR HOTTIE!!! big grin

Kaldea
Is it wrong to like Chloe? I feel kinda sorry for her. She cared for Clark so much but her was too blind to see it. If only Lana wasn't there.....

((The_Anomaly))
How come Lois Lane isnt on the list? Cause I think shes hilarious...

mtryder
Used to be Lex, then towards the end of 4 he took a (necessary) turn towards complete and utter prickdom. Now it'd have to be clark.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.