Sawyer headaches

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KillTheLight
post in here when you have a sawyer headache...i've currently got one...cry..i need sawyer to come and lick my head better

petpet

Morning_Glory
*sigh*

KillTheLight
sleep

Morning_Glory
get that jump roping naner out of your sig... your head would probably feel better eat

Mønkey
sla

Mana4X2
Lick your head. Oh my goodness! He'd be doing that to my head before yours!!!!!!! Oh wait, no, we can share. *shudders* Oooh, icky! No, he's MINE! laughing out loud

bunny
Mana

Emma718
Originally posted by Mana4X2
Lick your head. Oh my goodness! He'd be doing that to my head before yours!!!!!!! Oh wait, no, we can share. *shudders* Oooh, icky! No, he's MINE! laughing out loud

bunny
Mana

heya Mana..i see u watch LOST too..good on ya big grin

Sawyer is alright i guess

Mana4X2
Alright!!!! Are you kidding?! He so rocks, Mandy. Totally! love Who's your fav? No guesses as to who's mine. laughing out loud

bunny
Mana

sblomie545
what exactly is a sawyer headache?? when you think about him too much and ur head can't handle it... confused

Emma718
Originally posted by Mana4X2
Alright!!!! Are you kidding?! He so rocks, Mandy. Totally! love Who's your fav? No guesses as to who's mine. laughing out loud

bunny
Mana

laughing umm..i don't really have a fave..i like really all of them smile

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by sblomie545
what exactly is a sawyer headache?? when you think about him too much and ur head can't handle it... confused

she has a bad headache... remember in that one episode when Sawyer had those headaches...

what is this guy saying ---> meeting1zb

sblomie545
"hey baby come over here"

charmedFairy
dontgetit

KillTheLight
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
get that jump roping naner out of your sig... your head would probably feel better eat

no 17

Morning_Glory
it would make my head feell better

sblomie545
the only thing to cure a sawyer headache is sawyer.... no expression

xLiNdS x 622x
I have a Sawyer headache right now....i'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing confused

«§hõnknêss»
Sawyer Headache drool

Sawyer comming to fix headache hungry

Morning_Glory
no expression

sblomie545
happy

sawyer.....happy....drool

xLiNdS x 622x
My computer is being fecking gay...its giving me a headache

Shaynella
The only way you could really get a Sawyer headache is if you breathe in black smoke......I won't be doing that stupid "Survivor" move if you ask me.

Chateaubriand
he'd cure himself accounting on his self-release:P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.