Palpatine and his lightsaber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crazymaniac
Why didnt Palpatine use his lightsaber the whole battle? One part they were fighting lightsaber to lightsaber, then the battle is interrupted by Obi vs. anakin, and then they returned. But when they returned, Sidious was throwing senate pods. So why did he put his lightsaber away?

Ast Rofan
Maybe he felt like he was on display.

Darth Travizzle
Because GL wanted to put that in there.

matreid
I thought I saw Yoda knock it away. Hmmmmmm?

Captain REX
Because he's the almight Emporer of the Universe, he can do whatever the hell he wants. no expression

((The_Anomaly))
i dunno...

and no yoda didnt knock it outta palps hands...

Darth_Rankkor
It's just the way he fights. sabre throw lightning sabre throw lightning

Crazymaniac
yoda probably knocked it out off-screen

Captain REX
Originally posted by Captain REX
Because he's the almight Emporer of the Universe, he can do whatever the hell he wants. no expression

Time Of Evil II
I didn't like the way they cut from fight to fight. It just interupted the flow.

At one point anakin and Obi wan were pushing their lightsabers against each other then it cut and when it returned to the jedi knight fight they were just fighting again normally.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
yoda probably knocked it out off-screen

I doubt it...

Darth_Rankkor
Palp swallowed it hahahahha

cameron666
Most likely because he knocked Yoda down a couple of levels, and thought it would be better to show how powerful he was in the force.

((The_Anomaly))
^^

agreed

DeVi| D0do
I wonder how comfortable it is carrying a lightsaber around up your sleeve all the time...

Crazymaniac
so jus checking, does he have two lightsabers or did he reuse the one that mace kicked? I thought mace kicked his lightsaber out the window

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.