Custom Signature Thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordSorgo
This will probably get moved, but i have decided to put my skills out for people. If anyone wants a custom sig, give me details and it shall be done by me ASAP.

DarthMandalore
oooo can sorgo make somrthing with Mandalore in it?

LordSorgo
Originally posted by DarthMandalore
oooo can sorgo make somrthing with Mandalore in it?

Of course. give me ten.

DarthMandalore
minutes? dollars? pounds? yen? euros? what? lol, i know what you mean.

PRINCE XIZOR
hiya, id like a custom sig please, if you got the time. i dont have a picture and want one but i dnot really know how to get or make one.
thanks lord sorgo
PRINCE XIZOR

PRINCE XIZOR
what the hell? i thought i was emailing you not posting a thread. oh well. could I have prince xizor or the black sun sign?

LordSorgo
*Deleted*

LordSorgo
Er... how do i put an image into this message?

DarthMandalore
quote or edit, and at the bottom is an "attachment" option.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by LordSorgo
Er... how do i put an image into this message?
There she is.

LordSorgo
Ok, Xizor. Black sun or Prince?

DarthMandalore
bless you sorgo!!! i could cry! or kiss you! or both! but that would be quite disturbing so i'll just say thank you.

LordSorgo
bless you sorgo!!! i could cry! or kiss you! or both! but that would be quite disturbing so i'll just say thank you.

Anytime, Mandalore.

If you ever want a change, i will always do it for you.

DarthMandalore
No, it is fine.

LordSorgo
Alright.

LordSorgo
Ok, Xizor. Black sun or Prince?

Too late. Sig is in creation. give me ten.

LordSorgo
there you are, Prince.

LordSorgo
If anyone likes Darth Maul, i have a nice Sig waiting for a name.

If interested, reply.

darth-yoda
hiya could you please do me a yoda in sith robes with a red or green or both lightsaber with darth yoda at the bottom thanx in advance

TraptUnderIce
I like how he just finds a picture and puts text that doesn't even match into the picture. Sorry but it isn't too impressive. You may want to find more text that matches.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by TraptUnderIce
I like how he just finds a picture and puts text that doesn't even match into the picture. Sorry but it isn't too impressive. You may want to find more text that matches.

Don't have the collective time to spend the entirety of my life making professional signatures for an internet forum... some of us work jobs, son.

darth-yoda
can u make the sig sargo please

TraptUnderIce
Don't have the collective time to spend the entirety of my life making professional signatures for an internet forum... some of us work jobs, son. No offense to you but I wouldn't be handing out sigs if it wasn't quality work. That's the kind of guy I am son. They're impressed with less than standard work so what does it matter.

LordSorgo
No offense to you but I wouldn't be handing out sigs if it wasn't quality work. That's the kind of guy I am son. They're impressed with less than standard work so what does it matter.

Two people are already walking around with Sigs i made so who cares. Go away now.

You haven't explained what kind of guy you are, Son. Make some sense.

DarthMandalore
hey, it's free, looks good for being done in ten minutes or so, and there's no work required for the receiver of the sig. besides why does it matter if you have a high or low quality sig?

TraptUnderIce
I just think it's sort of bull to make a thread about you building custom sigs when you aren't too good and aren't really making an original sig. All you're doing is taking a picture cropping it and adding text. Your art skill isn't even all that great. Your colors don't match the white in the fett pic and the blue in the xizor pic.

If you guys like it go for it but I wouldn't make a custom sig thread if I couldn't make it custom or a sig. The kind of guy I am is one who wouldn't give out shitty sigs. I haven't even seen that you guys have uploaded them yet so hmm...

TraptUnderIce
Also to Darth Yoda I'm curious as to what Sorgo will do with your request. I messed around with it a bit and it's hard to make his robes darker because you lose the texture of them. Did you want anything else other than just yoda with a dark robe and red lightsaber? What kind of font do you like?

ZoSo
They are okay, but there is an entire section of KMC devoted to Art, and to Sig Making. wink

Plus, in the Episode III Area, there is a thread devoted to making SW-specific Sigs. wink

Darth Travizzle
This will probably get moved, but i have decided to put my skills out for people. If anyone wants a custom sig, give me details and it shall be done by me ASAP.
Could you please make me a picture with my name on it, and the picture be Boba Fett holding a lightsaber, a green colored one. If you could do that, it would be great. Thanks

LordSorgo
I just think it's sort of bull to make a thread about you building custom sigs when you aren't too good and aren't really making an original sig. All you're doing is taking a picture cropping it and adding text. Your art skill isn't even all that great. Your colors don't match the white in the fett pic and the blue in the xizor pic.

If you guys like it go for it but I wouldn't make a custom sig thread if I couldn't make it custom or a sig. The kind of guy I am is one who wouldn't give out shitty sigs. I haven't even seen that you guys have uploaded them yet so hmm...

Three words...

I
DON'T
CARE!

Don't you understand? I said i would make sigs and i didn't have the time to spend on them because i have Work and alot of other shit to deal with. This shit is spare time. By the way, i didn't crop *any* of the pictures. Your all trying to compare to me like an eight year old who has a better bike. They are focking signatures buddy. Get the fock over it and move on with your life.

LordSorgo
I don't know if your gonna like this Darth-Yoda, but i did my best. I started this from scratch on Photoshop and it took me 40 min.

DarthMandalore
besides, there's better things to do with your time than to complain about "cheap" sigs. spend your time, helping the homeless or tutoring or something, don't spend it complaining about the sigs.

sorgo, i uploaded the image, but it's not showing up...

TraptUnderIce
Maybe this will help you with Darth Yoda's. As for the cropping, I have Mandalore's "sig" original picture. It's not that I'm saying I'm better than you I just don't think you're the right person for the job.

LordSorgo
besides, there's better things to do with your time than to complain about "cheap" sigs. spend your time, helping the homeless or tutoring or something, don't spend it complaining about the sigs.

sorgo, i uploaded the image, but it's not showing up...

you have to paste the link in the sig box.

LordSorgo
Maybe this will help you with Darth Yoda's. As for the cropping, I have Mandalore's "sig" original picture. It's not that I'm saying I'm better than you I just don't think you're the right person for the job.

That picture of yoda you have is easy to make. All you have to do is shove it in photoshop and replace a couple of green lines with red thick lines. Your job with yodas hand is extremely sloppy.

TraptUnderIce
If you have a job why are you up at 2 in the morning? Must be a different time zone. As for Yoda, I only changed the saber's color and didn't mess around with his hands. I was more trying to figure out changing his robes' color which didn't work too well. Your thoughts?

LordSorgo
If you have a job why are you up at 2 in the morning? Must be a different time zone. As for Yoda, I only changed the saber's color and didn't mess around with his hands. I was more trying to figure out changing his robes' color which didn't work too well. Your thoughts?

I am pacific time. And yes, the robes would be pretty hard to convert using any tool. You did a fair job with the saber. I dunno about his robes though.

The saber has a pink tint though. Not good.

make it a bright red.

TraptUnderIce
You do it I was just throwing it out. Does Darth Yoda like the pic? Hell you could just change the lightsaber color add his name to the side and slap down as his sig.

LordSorgo
I don't know if he has seen the one i made him yet.

darth-yoda
hey iv seen them both i like them but id really like dark robes if anyone can make please do it please

LordSorgo
You Signature is in words...?

You have to re-image it!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/user_sigs/customsig_67777_4M.gif
put that link in your sig box in 'edit profile', except put "" in the front and "" in the back.

darth-yoda
i tried and it said only uploaded images can be put as sigs or somthin and i cant upload it

LordSorgo
Originally posted by darth-yoda
i tried and it said only uploaded images can be put as sigs or somthin and i cant upload it

Not like this: (img) (/img)

Like this!:

See the link that is currently in your sig? replace the "(img) with and the "(/img)" with

darth-yoda
it worked but i cant see the pic its just a little white box with a red cross in it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.