Im bak!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

titalice
Im back and kiking ass! We captured this boy in year 7 the other day and took him behind the sports hall and made him beg not for us to do a satanic ritual on him. We were only joking and he made himself cry! It was funny. Sorry to how I was reacting last time I came on here ages ago... I was just worried about being a satanist... but I gave into the will of God as he didn't guide me and made turn away from him. My friends said that God had abandoned me and had left me stranded because I was friends with satanists. So I got angry with God and in atempt to kill him I hurt myself. We did a seance and tried to get rid of him forever. I stood in the middle of the circle and my friends were around me linking arms. They didn't want to kill God, but helped me try because I was their friend. I felt like I was being squashed between a forcefield from my friends and I couldn't breath for a couple of seconds. I had to break the seance and screamed as loud as I could. This was loud. This obviously drew attention to some of the teachers in the staff room so we ran away. I didn't mean to try and kill God, he just made me so angry and satin made me hate him. But Satin does a lot more for you than God, he guides you in your form and gives you things like... I lost my guitar the other day and he guided me to it. Sorry if you don't like me because I attempted to kill God and that I'm a satanist... but I can't draw myself away anymore!

titalice
Reply so I can see your thoughts on this. Can I turn back? Can I still go to heaven and can you kill God? Satin has told me my soul is strong and my muscles big, but I am small and insignificant really. I think that God has left me to die, God is bad, but he is also good as Satin, at the end of days, will feed him to his followers and we will live a million years older from his everlasting soul that will go out in the blink of an eye when Satin kills him.

Storm
God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him.

titalice
What do you mean? We have killed him? I hope he hasn't as Satin is going to feed us him when he kills him and we will live for a million years longer! He is dead? Is that why I had that crushing senation: because I was trying to kill something that wasn't there and I was about to fill its gap? No God is not dead I was just meditating and chewing the piece of grass from where I felt that sensation. I feel him, he is watching and even now Satin is urging me to contact my friends as fast as possible.

debbiejo
Does your mother know that you just killed god??? Now I know why I prayed last night and didn't get an answer....Look What You Did!

j/k

PrinceofBlades
THis is saddening. Pathetic all the more. A crushing feeling you say? I surprised he didn't squash you. I would, smeared your brains for all your friends to see my awsome power. But eh, I'm not God, lucky you. And you going to be in a big surprise when God squashes Satan with his thumb...

debbiejo
tv_horror

Scary

fruits
Originally posted by titalice
Im back and kiking ass! We captured this boy in year 7 the other day and took him behind the sports hall and made him beg not for us to do a satanic ritual on him. We were only joking and he made himself cry! It was funny. Sorry to how I was reacting last time I came on here ages ago... I was just worried about being a satanist... but I gave into the will of God as he didn't guide me and made turn away from him. My friends said that God had abandoned me and had left me stranded because I was friends with satanists. So I got angry with God and in atempt to kill him I hurt myself. We did a seance and tried to get rid of him forever. I stood in the middle of the circle and my friends were around me linking arms. They didn't want to kill God, but helped me try because I was their friend. I felt like I was being squashed between a forcefield from my friends and I couldn't breath for a couple of seconds. I had to break the seance and screamed as loud as I could. This was loud. This obviously drew attention to some of the teachers in the staff room so we ran away. I didn't mean to try and kill God, he just made me so angry and satin made me hate him. But Satin does a lot more for you than God, he guides you in your form and gives you things like... I lost my guitar the other day and he guided me to it. Sorry if you don't like me because I attempted to kill God and that I'm a satanist... but I can't draw myself away anymore!

hey there. i would never like or dislike someone just based on their religion. that's just wrong. but while you may think that god has abandoned you, he has not. you think that because you are friends with satanists he will forget you, but that is wrong. jesus knew many people who were thieves, and very bad moraled people, but he did not turn on a single one of them. he just tried to help them and that's what i think god can do with you if you let him. im not gonna sit here and argue with you about trying to convert you to my religion or nething, but im just telling you what i think. you may think satan can get you what you want, actually this is kinda true. satan can help you acheive a lot of things, but with what cost. it starts now with stealing to get what you want, and stuff like that, but if you continue this kind of life, it could end up with killing to get what you want. that's how satan tries to get people to follow him, but getting them the things they want. but that has great downfalls. satan can get you a lot of crap but ya know one thing he can't get you? into heaven. but now, neither can god. you are the only one who can get yourself into heaven. you believing and following god is what will get you there. god can get you a lot of stuff too, it just takes longer cuz he doesnt break the rules or nothin. and the stuff he cant get you, well your obviously not supposed to have it.

im sry if it seems like im trying to down your religion or try to convert you to mine, cuz im not. im just tellin ya what i know

titalice
I think you're not trying to convert me... and by the way, PrinceOfBlades, you're going to die! Satan will kill you! I promise you that! Satan will stick you on an upside-down cross and drink your blood until you run dry. He will then send an angel to "God" with your precious body and just be happy I will weep over your body! I weep across many victims, but with you I will weep more than I have ever weeped before. I shall kill you with my tears of evil and pray that we meet some day so I can do what I said myself.

Fruits, thanks for the advice, Jesus would never leave bad people unless they have no chance in going back, but now I have attempted to kill his father, what am I going to do now? I have attempted to kill a family member of his and in the doing so, nearly killed myself. He must be angry will me and I think he will try to get his revenge on me someday, like Satan on him as I have read the Satanic Bible and it says Satan was a slave of your God and he was treated badly by your God. That's why he trained to become an even better God than yours!

debbiejo
I think you're not trying to convert me... and by the way, PrinceOfBlades, you're going to die! Satan will kill you! I promise you that! Satan will stick you on an upside-down cross and drink your blood until you run dry. He will then send an angel to "God" with your precious body and just be happy I will weep over your body! I weep across many victims, but with you I will weep more than I have ever weeped before. I shall kill you with my tears of evil and pray that we meet some day so I can do what I said myself.

laughing laughing laughing Look, the trinity......

titalice
What? Trinity? What are you on about? You better not be making fun of Satan... I am bubbling... lol! Wots ure name? Mine is Chris!

fruits

Fruits, thanks for the advice, Jesus would never leave bad people unless they have no chance in going back, but now I have attempted to kill his father, what am I going to do now? I have attempted to kill a family member of his and in the doing so, nearly killed myself. He must be angry will me and I think he will try to get his revenge on me someday, like Satan on him as I have read the Satanic Bible and it says Satan was a slave of your God and he was treated badly by your God. That's why he trained to become an even better God than yours!
satan wasn't god's slalve. he was an angel who tried to tempt jesus into doing wrong, so he was sentenced down to hell. it is a very bad thing that you tried to kill god, but, teh good thing about god is that hte's all about forgiveness. if you someday see the light, and switch back to christianity and recognize your mistake and are truly sorry for it , god won't push you away still, he will accept you again with open arms. but its your choice to make

debbiejo
The mind is a powerful thing and if you believe you're connection with something it will make it happen, though it's not really Satan you're connecting with. The Satan that entices you to a hell is a mythological story.

FeceMan
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
THis is saddening. Pathetic all the more. A crushing feeling you say? I surprised he didn't squash you. I would, smeared your brains for all your friends to see my awsome power. But eh, I'm not God, lucky you. And you going to be in a big surprise when God squashes Satan with his thumb...
Heh, I have a feeling that titalice is just a really irritating troll.

As for the questions posed, no, you cannot kill God, and yes, you can turn back and be accepted into heaven. However, you serve your master--for that is what he is to you, a manipulative slave-driver who shall deceive you into believing you have true power, that you are a god, and then forsake you into the fiery torment you have sown for yourself--and have no desire to turn back to the Lord. Your muscles have no meaning in the spiritual realm and your soul is surely damned. You have no power over anything--you may hear the whispers and half-truths of demons, but they shall mislead you and lead to your fall. Fight against us as you will, but only our side will triumph.

(And now come the attacks about how PoB isn't acting like a Christian.)

P.S. titalice, you may want to stop confusing your master with a type of fabric.

debbiejo
Originally posted by FeceMan
Heh, I have a feeling that titalice is just a really irritating troll.

As for the questions posed, no, you cannot kill God

I missed your troll statements..

I agree you can't kill God. To kill God would be like killing apart of yourself. God/Energy/Force what ever you want to call it is in everything He created..Energy cannot be destroyed, it can only change form.

titalice
I didn't say you could kill God, I said I tried! God! And I'm not a Troll so one day I will kill you myself... sorry if it sounds too harsh but Judgement Day is all about Satan vs God in my thoughts so all Satanists will go again Christianity and then its all religions on all religions really!

debbiejo
Originally posted by FeceMan
P.S. titalice, you may want to stop confusing your master with a type of fabric.

laughing out loud

I always heard that satin/satan was smooth...

titalice
that's funny? erm... ok... lol! erm... nothing much to say really apart from I don't like myself
This is an attempt to let my cry be heard, tomorrow on top of the PE hall I am going to sacrifice myself to God and save myself from Satan's grasp!
ONLY JOKING! WHO WOULD DO THAT?

cking
Satan is very smooth. He has deceived many people. Satan is a wannabe God. He was forced heaven because he wanted to be God and he told eve that if you eat the apple you will become like God also. Satan has nothing on God for God created him. Not evil at first But perfect. He was called the bright morning star. He was a high ranking angel and he use to be one of the angels that sang praises to God for ever and ever. It says this in revelations, Isaiah, and Ezekiel. This was either the cherubim or the seraphim. They are the closest angles to God's throne according to different classifications of angels

WindDancer
that's funny? erm... ok... lol! erm... nothing much to say really apart from I don't like myself
This is an attempt to let my cry be heard, tomorrow on top of the PE hall I am going to sacrifice myself to God and save myself from Satan's grasp!
ONLY JOKING! WHO WOULD DO THAT?

I think you're not trying to convert me... and by the way, PrinceOfBlades, you're going to die! Satan will kill you! I promise you that! Satan will stick you on an upside-down cross and drink your blood until you run dry.

These are obviously the posts of a hostile person. Making threats such as the one directed at PrinceOfBlades will not be tolerated. You're hereby banned permanently.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.