Anakin the 'Pathetic Lifeform'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cybervader
I have a theory.

Perhaps Anakin Skywalker, the Chosen One, the One conceived by the medichlorians, the One who would bring Balance to the Force, was nuttin but a Pathetic Lifeform.

In Episode I, the phantom menace, upon requiring the parts for the ship, qui-gon tells obi-wan that he won't be long for he had "some unfinished business".

OBI-WAN: "Why do i sense we've picked up another pathetic lifeform?"

QUI-GON: "Its the boy, who's responsible for getting us these parts.."

Obi-wan initial Force sense tells him that Anakin was a "pathetic lifeform",bringing him to the low levels of jar-jar binks.

It is possible that obi-wan did continue to believe it was so, that anakin was so pathetic, with his comings brought with it the death of qui-gon his master. He agreed to train anakin as it was the last wish of qui-gon,but he never did forget his initial feelings that tells him he was a pathetic lifeform.

As anakin grew up, obi-wan grew tired of his patheticness in demanding to be the best in everything.He refuses to let anakin out of his side.

Later the council refuses to grant him the title of master,knowing very well he wants to be one. He embraces his forbidden love and in wanting to save padme he indirectly cause her death.

He swore allegience to evil because his point of view says it was not.

He felt misunderstood and embrace sidious's ideals even though he looked so scary.

He was so pathetic he needed a mask to breathe and mechanic body parts.Even then he spents his time in space catching rebels,only to find out his son is one of them.

Obi-wan knows this very well.That is why he confronted vader in episode 4,dies,and trains luke.

Because Anakin has reached the most highest form of patheticness that he needs his son to redeem him.

Darth_Duffy
your obviously new and felt the need to make a thread to start yourself off, unfortunately in that said thread you have written absolute rubbish

Hybris
why are there still new younglings???? They're becoming as annoying as Jar Jar... Btx that's very annoying....

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Duffy
your obviously new and felt the need to make a thread to start yourself off, unfortunately in that said thread you have written absolute rubbish

Your one of a kind, aren't you?

Ogami Itto
yea!! jumpin all over people !! and Hybris u only joined in April so Zip it!!!

Darth Travizzle
I'm still new, and I know that I made a lot of treads, and most of them were bad. But this one, it's TETTIBLE!

Darth_Lucifer
Originally posted by Cybervader
I have a theory.

Perhaps Anakin Skywalker, the Chosen One, the One conceived by the medichlorians, the One who would bring Balance to the Force, was nuttin but a Pathetic Lifeform.

In Episode I, the <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=phantom%20menace" onmouseover="window.status='phantom menace'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">phantom menace</a>, upon requiring the parts for the ship, qui-gon tells obi-wan that he won't be long for he had "some unfinished business".

OBI-WAN: "Why do i sense we've picked up another pathetic lifeform?"

QUI-GON: "Its the boy, who's responsible for getting us these parts.."

Obi-wan initial Force sense tells him that Anakin was a "pathetic lifeform",bringing him to the low levels of jar-jar binks.

It is possible that obi-wan did continue to believe it was so, that anakin was so pathetic, with his comings brought with it the death of qui-gon his master. He agreed to train anakin as it was the last wish of qui-gon,but he never did forget his initial feelings that tells him he was a pathetic lifeform.

As anakin grew up, obi-wan grew tired of his patheticness in demanding to be the best in everything.He refuses to let anakin out of his side.

Later the council refuses to grant him the title of master,knowing very well he wants to be one. He embraces his forbidden love and in wanting to save padme he indirectly cause her death.

He swore allegience to evil because his point of view says it was not.

He felt misunderstood and embrace sidious's ideals even though he looked so scary.

He was so pathetic he needed a mask to breathe and mechanic body parts.Even then he spents his time in space catching rebels,only to find out his son is one of them.

Obi-wan knows this very well.That is why he confronted vader in episode 4,dies,and trains luke.

Because Anakin has reached the most highest form of patheticness that he needs his son to redeem him.

Can i Just add somthing, Obi Wan Didnt Die, He's immortal! and Anakin isnt really pathetic..get a life...yawn.this thread sucks

((The_Anomaly))
i didnt even read the entire thing...i got 1/4 through and realised i was wasting my time..

Echuu
This has been rather humorous.

cad
so what point is this guy saying? confused

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
yea!! jumpin all over people !! and Hybris u only joined in April so Zip it!!!

ROTFLMAO! hysterical Spoken like a true January registration.

Duffy was right, this thread blows and Ive been here over a year so feel free to kiss my booty! eek!

Echuu
lol- this is why ive only started one thread since joining.

Ogami Itto
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess

Duffy was right, this thread blows and Ive been here over a year so feel free to kiss my booty! eek!

I wouldn't kiss what i could Kick!! banginYeah maybe i am a Noob but i don't go around calling other people one like hybris did after only been in the door 5 mins himself!! i wasn't trying to pull the old "i've been here longer than u so i know better!!" card.unlike some of u!!!!!!

Ken Kenobi

Join dates mean nothing.

To me JP, you're still a n00b. stick out tongue

Also, don't insult Ogami for being a Jan registrant, that is 6 months and 6 months is a long enough time in my books not to be considered a new member.

Ogami Itto
cheers Kenthumbup

Ast Rofan
Okay, I couldnt bring myself to read all that crap. But did you actually compare Anakin to Jar-Jar Binks?

vader476
lets settle this in a mature way
im only 14 lol

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by vader476
im only 14 lol

eek! I could be your daddy! Not really. I'm 21.

Lana
I think the starter of this thread just read a little too into it....when Obi-Wan referred to Anakin as a 'pathetic lifeform' in EpI I just read it as him being facetious.

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
eek! I could be your daddy! Not really. I'm 21.

You were freaky when you were little. Happy Dance

matreid
Anakin is not a pathetic lifeform. He killed hundreds of jedi almost single handely.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
You were freaky when you were little. Happy Dance

sad

Mandos
what is really pathetic is this thread.

PVS
feel free to kiss my booty! eek!

i am SO THERE!!!! eek!

naughty

Darth Halo
Hey there is that noob word again WTF does it mean?

Boris
Have fun.. Noobs

BlackC@t
Obi Wan soon grew to love Anakin.

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
sad

Ken, I think you misunderstood Ast Rofan. stick out tongue

And why does JP come here now only to criticize the noobs? Surely in her infinite wisdom she could find something better to post...

(crickets chirping embarrasment )

Cybervader
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
Okay, I couldnt bring myself to read all that crap. But did you actually compare Anakin to Jar-Jar Binks?

Haha.. Actually i was only wondering why would obi-wan's initial sense and feelings tell him that they had picked up another pathetic lifeform. Many did not realise it but it was really refering to anakin. The other 'pathetic lifeorm' obi-wan was talking about was of course jar-jar binks.

I mean its weird qui-gon thought of anakin as the Chosen One while obi-wan felt that he was but a pathetic lifeform then. Could it be that obi-wan's senses were not that mature then or wat..

Darth_Rankkor
The only pathetic life form is jar jar. Anakin's just whinny

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by vader476
im only 14 lol
Vader 476, I'm your father! Search your feelings, you know it to be true!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.