Which Character of SMALLVILLE are ya?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IceWithin
Click here to take the test

You are...

Lex Luthor!

Lex Luthor is a study in contradictions. At one end a loyal and thoughtful friend, he is also one of the most dangerous and relentless men you will find when he has an agenda. And right now he has two men in his sights: Clark and his father.

PrimalScream
cool test.i was lex.

pr1983
Chloe Sullivan!

Intrepid reporter Chloe is curious almost to a fault. When she's not investigating strange happenings that came about following the meteor shower, she's trying to figure out her tangled personal feelings about Clark and Pete.

F*ck that... i retook it...

Clark Kent!

Clark is a loyal, trustworthy friend, but his secret powers means he has to be careful about becoming too close to anyone -- except his family. That means his love life is anything but simple, and Lana and Chloe know that all too well.

IceWithin
mwahaha!! pr is chloe!!!!! Jumpy

blaise
Pete Ross! blahhhh thats sooo who i didn't tink i was ...damn

AngelGirl
ok so i'm Lana lung

danellemarie3
i got
Clark Kent!

Clark is a loyal, trustworthy friend, but his secret powers means he has to be careful about becoming too close to anyone -- except his family. That means his love life is anything but simple, and Lana and Chloe know that all too well.

IceWithin
Originally posted by AngelGirl
ok so i'm Lana lung
wow lana lung... impressive

AmrothSkywalker
I think it's not accurate I took it once, I'm Lex, took it again choosing all of the power hungry options and I got Pete????? IDK I think its inaccurate. I also found that Lex Luthor is the answer 50% of the time

ilvorlandobloom
I was Pete! that is so weird! i dont wanna be Pete! im a girl!

whoa, the 2nd time i took it i was Lex! this test is soo wrong!

AmrothSkywalker
Like I said!

IceWithin
fine! blame it on the test! cry

T.M
Im Lex evil face

alexanderluthor
this couldn't be any better!!!! i'm lionel luthor!!!!!!!! lex has always tried to be something else than his father, till the last episodes, great.... great shifty shifty

joser23
lOL I GOT PETE MMM I REALIZED NOW THAT IM NOT BLACK SOOOOOO 8-) IT DONT REALLY MATCH ME wink

ajstyled
Clark

sexylexy32
Test results: I got Lex Luthor eek! blink

charmedFairy
I dont think it matters on their color or boy or girl but your emotions and character..confused anyway i got lex.

Staphon
I got...

Chloe Sullivan!

Intrepid reporter Chloe is curious almost to a fault. When she's not investigating strange happenings that came about following the meteor shower, she's trying to figure out her tangled personal feelings about Clark and Pete.

Tidas
Im Clark

pr1983
Originally posted by IceWithin
mwahaha!! pr is chloe!!!!! Jumpy

mad

I'm clark dammit... stick out tongue

Darth Mantis
Clark Kent.

ilvorlandobloom
i want to be Chloe... but i got Pete...(who i love but wouldnt want to be...)

hermione7
I love 2 be Lois Lane, she rocks

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/5420/simplylois28en4ul.gif

ilvorlandobloom
hehe, i like that animation thing... its funny...and true! big grin

hermione7
^yah, thats why i really love her

blaise
Pete Ross!

There are few people as loyal and trustworthy as Pete. He's been able to keep Clark's secret from everyone else and, as a result, has become an invaluable ally as Clark faces new villains each week. Now if he can just figure out his feelings for Chloe...

im sad now..i don't wanna be him

alexanderluthor
specially when he's out of the show, and when the only good thing you said about him is what exactly what chloe gives Clark, she has kept Clark's secret even from himself, so..... i'm sorry2guns

Potter124
I took the test and I was Lana

Potter124
I wish I really was Lana because if I were I'd so go out with him. He is so sexy!

Mari
I Was Lana

orient_celts
Woah, I'm...

Lex Luthor!

Lex Luthor is a study in contradictions. At one end a loyal and thoughtful friend, he is also one of the most dangerous and relentless men you will find when he has an agenda. And right now he has two men in his sights: Clark and his father.

((The_Anomaly))
I got clark

arcadia_x
Lana... Who knew? I was kinda thinking Chole. Before I even watched this show, ppl told me I look like her! stick out tongue

ernestoruby
im clark

FistOfThe North
I'd be Lex.

Kal875
Clark!

But the test is inacurate. I got lex the last 10 times I tried changing all my answers

Jedi Priestess
Oh puke I got "The Pink" messed

and Kal I answered your pm.

clairecccc
it's a funny test lol

LarrySanders
Jesus wept im bloody Pete wtf! hang

KruelKween
bwahaha chloe big grin

kanis
devil2 I'm actually quite disturbed that i got lana because i hate the character she makes me want to puke sometimes.

BAILY
I came out to be Chloe!!! and I'm a guy!! I aint complaining tho.. Chloe is my love interest on the show anyhow...lol

Kal875
Chloe's hot.

Kal875
and we agreed in the begining the test is inacurate. Don't worry about it.

rubinator
Clark Kent!

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Kal875
and we agreed in the begining the test is inacurate. Don't worry about it.

Thank god, cause I am so NOT "the pink". laughing out loud

Eis
Chloe Sullivan!

Just what I thought I'd get.

clana55
I'm Lana

Jade Chihuahua
Im Lex

krypto-kid
Im lex

jediperson
Im Lex

lowrider370
Linoel Luther damm i thought i was lex

DarthLazious
I'm Clark.

Smallville
Curious, I am.

I am... Lionel? Weird.

May-la-laCK
Is the test thingy over cause i cant find it confused embarrasment confused

Whos_Pete
I'm Pete.

Who's Pete?

xclanaforeverx
cool quiz

im lana =)

Marth18
yea i cant find the test either but oh well

Kal875
It's probably deleted

Just go to quizfarm.com and type in Smallville, you'll get 20 quiz's

It's kind of funny seeing my double posting up there

Can anyone make me a cool Lois sig?

smallvilleluvr
Originally posted by Cepheus
Click here to take the test

You are...

Lex Luthor!

I tried going to the address and I couldn't find anything on Smallville.Could you help?

Kal875
He guy's I wanted to know if anybody had the same problems or going through the same things as one of the characters in the show, like I have the same relationship problem as Lex (not the same exact) but relatively the same. But I act the most like Clark. (with boy scout morals)

rogy3131
Well, it funny, I grew up on a farm, tried never to dissappoint my friends, and tried to save the day more often then not, minus the powers. i was shy, never made a move on the girls I liked.. I always stayed home at night, didnt like to drink or party. I can relate a lot to Clark.I became confident when i grew up and traveled a lot of the world modelling- which is funnier that I am more like Tom Welling - i have a construction business - he worked in construction, he modelled in europe before acting, i modelled in Europe and began acting. An interesting parallel for me cause I love the show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.