plottity plot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sblomie545
we'll we're always coming up with our own plots on how to capture mr. sawyer and dr. foxy etc. so why not make a thread out of it wink

Mønkey
he he he plottity plot shifty

sblomie545
yesyesyes

plotting tis much fun stick out tongue

xLiNdS x 622x
hmm....how can we get Dr. Foxy to be my doctor?!?!?

Morning_Glory
dontgetit

sblomie545
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
hmm....how can we get Dr. Foxy to be my doctor?!?!?

we can pretend that you have some sort of disease which can only be cured by dr. foxy, ur disease is lack of dr. foxy embarrasment stick out tongue

xLiNdS x 622x
good idea Sassy!

sblomie545
*bump*

because i feel like it.... what shuld we plot now?

xLiNdS x 622x
bump

sblomie545
what to plot... *ponder*

Mønkey
lets bring boone back from the dead! shifty

Morning_Glory
no... Im ready for new characters... honestly

sblomie545
well there is annalucia whose coming.

monkey, how are we going to bring boone back to life?!?

KillTheLight
i soo hope there's a hot guy at the back of the plane..seeing as they took boone tis only right they should replace him with a drool worthy guy..yes

Morning_Glory
or another pretty boy...

KillTheLight
no..

anyway this guy should be Italian..or european seeing as we've got people from all other cultures and ethnicity's and different place of the world ..blah blah blah...i dont want another yank..

Mønkey
Originally posted by sblomie545
well there is annalucia whose coming.

monkey, how are we going to bring boone back to life?!? well, i think we are gonna need, A lOT of electricity, a windmill.....some Kentucky fried chicken FROM KENTUCKY! some dr. pepper, a wooden escalator and a lock of boones hair.

sblomie545

KillTheLight
you forgot the eyeliner..when bringing boone back..you seriously need a vat of eyeliner or it just wont work

sblomie545
good point. plus, he just needs to wear eyeliner to live up to his full sexiness happy

Mønkey
Originally posted by sblomie545
eek! nice plotting monkey. ur good at this aren't you? i can just imagine you plotting in the corner coming up with all these evil plans and such. smile Yeah.... but i plot during Math... shifty..... you should have seen my "how to capture a hot moviestar plot" shiftyOriginally posted by KillTheLight
you forgot the eyeliner..when bringing boone back..you seriously need a vat of eyeliner or it just wont work yeah i like where you are taking this.... but if we have eyeliner we need hair gel plus the kit and kaboodle...

sblomie545

Mønkey
sounds like fun! but none of my friends are in my math class... so i sit in the corner.... plotting shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.