Professor Hulk vs. Darkseid & Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crazymaniac
Prof Hulk has 2 weeks of prep time. Btw for those of you who dont know who prof hulk is, http://www.incrediblehulk.com/professor.html

Magee
Hulk loses badly. He may be smart but he's no Reed or Doom. Darkseid and Doomsday would simply overpower him, quite easily.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Magee
Hulk loses badly. He may be smart but he's no Reed or Doom. Darkseid and Doomsday would simply overpower him, quite easily.

Banner is just as smart as Reed, or Doom.

The smartest people in Marvel are Reed, Banner, Doom, Stark, and Pym.

I'm sure he could come up with something.

Superherovandal
like what? anti omega rays? He doesn't even know anything about the omega beams.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Superherovandal
like what? anti omega rays? He doesn't even know anything about the omega beams.

I'm sure he could get some info on Darkseid.

Superherovandal
but he still couldn't do anything with it. Prep time is over-rated. that is like saying that if Doom had a year of prep time he could make an anti Galactus destroyer ray. It is utterly illogical.

Cosmic Cube
but he still couldn't do anything with it. Prep time is over-rated. that is like saying that if Doom had a year of prep time he could make an anti Galactus destroyer ray. It is utterly illogical.

Doom could defeat Galactus with prep. Reed Richards has done it.

colossus17
finally.....someone said it....thank you

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by colossus17
finally.....someone said it....thank you

Ever hear about the Ultimate Nullifier?

colossus17
ever hear about bad writing.....

Superherovandal
Richards had to have Watcher stall for him in order to even get it. That really doesn't count. Plus why use the ultimate nullifier why not just ask Galactus to jump of the side of a building with you and commit suicide cause pretty much you have to die to use it.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by colossus17
ever hear about bad writing.....

Reed defeating Galactus is bad writing? Have you ever read any of their encounters?

Richards had to have Watcher stall for him in order to even get it. That really doesn't count. Plus why use the ultimate nullifier why not just ask Galactus to jump of the side of a building with you and commit suicide cause pretty much you have to die to use it.

Somehow, I don't think a jump off the roof would kill Galactus.

You don't have to die to use the nullifier.

I think Darkseid and Doomsday win, as well. I just wanted to prove that Banner is on the same level of intelligence as Reed and Doom. Reed often refers to him as his intellectual peer.

Superherovandal
no but you die as soon as you use it.

colossus17
you dont have to die to use the nullifier......umm it destroyes the universe......and unless u r outisde it......u r going to die with it

Superherovandal
I know it wouldn't kill Galactus but it was a figure of speech y'know?

Cosmic Cube
no but you die as soon as you use it.

Never heard of that. Maybe you're right.

Superherovandal
http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/galactus/nullifier.html

here's info on it.

Cosmic Cube
http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/galactus/nullifier.html

here's info on it.

You are right. Thanks for the info.

Superherovandal
No problem. Anytime. cool

FieryBalrog
besides, they didnt even steal the real ultimate nullifier. The abstracts disguised their fake nullifier as the real one and Galactus couldnt read it due to some intereference or the other. They basically faked him out.

Crazymaniac
prof hulk wins imo

leonidas
er, how?

Crazymaniac
he builds some sort of shield to block the omega force and i dunno just create something to kick the DC guys' butts

Superherovandal
Yeah Right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

See what I mean. Prep-time is over-rated.

leonidas
<<he builds some sort of shield to block the omega force and i dunno just create something to kick the DC guys' butts>>

ooohhhhhhh, of course. it's so easy. my bad.

smile

Mider
The really smart people in Marvel can probably do anything with prep time on a specific idea look at what Thanos did with prep time.

Cosmic Cube
Yeah Right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

See what I mean. Prep-time is over-rated.

Is it really so unrealistic?

leonidas
in this case i'd say it's a bit unreal. prof hulk rarely used his abilities as a scientist to build weapons and devices to use against enemies or opponents he knows he will be fighting. instances where he knew in advance he would be fighting thor and iron man come to mind. he still chose to go into the battle with only his fists. why not come up with some sure fire way to beat them, rather than risk battle against to foes who have beaten him? reed and doom are inventors, bruce is a scientist of nuclear physics. smart yes, but smart in a different way from doom and reed. i don't see him using prep time as effectively - in some cases he chooses not to use it at all. (that's not to say he has NEVER used it, or NEVER used it well. just that i think the odds are against it.)

whobdamandog
The Professor would be a quite a bit outmatched in this battle...I don't see him winning..even with prep. Just a note to everyone though, Bruce Banner is up there win it comes to intellect...he's just a notch below Reed and Doom..he's definately considered one of the smartest in the MU..the

Mider
hmm stop smart people are probably first Thanos then Doom and Reed then Stark and then Banner. I guess Banner never really had the chance to do any great scientific feats being in The Hulk so much.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mider
hmm stop smart people are probably first Thanos then Doom and Reed then Stark and then Banner. I guess Banner never really had the chance to do any great scientific feats being in The Hulk so much.

That doesn't make him any less intelligent. All of the people you mentioned are on the same level of intelligence. Marvel level 6.

Draco69
There others who attempted to counteract Darkseid's Omega Beams. Spent YEARS trying to counteract it. And it was completely fruitless. If the New Gods after years of study and god-like technology cannot counteract the Omega Beams, then Professor Hulk isn't counteracting in only two weeks. Add Doomsday and Prof. Hulk is ****ed.

supremthor
plus darksied smarter then Prof. Hulk any day of the year.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.