Tekken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

T.M
Tekken movie has been confirmed and may be out in 2006

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0411951/

reports suggest that Jet li and/or Jackie Chan could be starring.

Budget around $60 million

maybe good messed

but most prob be bad lol

what u think....

ickeris2003
not another based upon video game movie franchise messed THey always turn out to be bad look at street fighter, mortal compat, resident evil but I did like the first tomb raider movie. Enough with video game movies already, tekken still rocks though

T.M
im going to watch it just because it is Tekken lol

it most prob will be horrible yes

MildPossession
They have been wanting to make a Tekken live action movie for yearssss, finally getting around to it. Even though the movie Avenging Fist was near enough Tekken for some people I heard.

Tekken is based on Namco's popular video game franchise of the same name and will focus on two friends who enter a worldwide martial arts competition. Along the way, they discover a secret about the Tekken Corporation.

Budgeted at roughly $50 million, the project is being helmed by Charles Stone (Drumline, Mr. 3000), who is also rewriting a script by Mike Werb and Michael Colleary.

T.M
there has been a Tekken movie released in Japan. I think in the late 90's aint seen it though.

i dunno what to make of this though. It could be so cool but it will most prob be crap sad

SaTsuJiN
Plot Outline: Based on the #1 selling video game, "Tekken" is a high-octane action movie about a young man who discovers he holds a great power and must battle a team of elite fighters who will stop at nothing in order to get it from him.

..... no expression .. I hope they're talking about jin kazama..

T.M
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Plot Outline: Based on the #1 selling video game, "Tekken" is a high-octane action movie about a young man who discovers he holds a great power and must battle a team of elite fighters who will stop at nothing in order to get it from him.

..... no expression .. I hope they're talking about jin kazama..

sounds like it cant be anyone else that i can think of.

botankus
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN

Hey, at least the plot is original.

Cinemaddiction
Bump and move to the new forum!

T.M
wow i forgot i made this thread lol.

b-dan
its already a movie is an anime movie

Unknown Girl
I justthought i'd drop by and say that TEKKEN is the best fighting game on earth

b-dan
i think mortal kombat beats it any day

Unknown Girl
Mortl Kombat rules to and Soul calibur

b-dan
ya thos are my two fav figthing games

Unknown Girl
my top three have to b Tekken, Soul calibur an dmortal kombat

Arahan
Street Fighter, Virtua fighter, Soul Calibur, Tekken,DOA3, KoF, MK,
Fighters Destiny 1^^

I love Beat em Ups. I hope the Tekken Movie will be good.
Hopefully Jet Li/Jackie Chan will take the job as Choreograph, Donnie Yen would be a good choice too.

DarkC
The first MK movie was good, rest sucked.

T.M
Originally posted by DarkC
The first MK movie was good, rest sucked.

yes

T.H.U.G_1212
u know how jin's hair stands up? i wonder ow dats gonna look like in da movie

T.M
It will look like he has put to much hair gel in....

i think when/if i see this movie the last thought in my mind will be Jin's hair.

Unknown Girl
lol

James SDM
One Word: Crappy...

JacopeX
QUESTION: Is there a street fighter 3 movie???

Silverstein
Originally posted by T.M
Tekken movie has been confirmed and may be out in 2006

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0411951/

reports suggest that Jet li and/or Jackie Chan could be starring.

Budget around $60 million

maybe good messed

but most prob be bad lol

what u think....

maybe not jackie chan, over the past few years he has strayed towards kiddie movies. while jet li is in movies like Unleashed compared to around the world in 80 days and the tuxedo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.