Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees, and Freddy vs. the Human Torch & Invisible Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crazymaniac
Happy Dance

jrodslam
Horror team wins.

Crazymaniac
say what?? Human torch blasts them all with his supernova attack. They might faint but then the Human torch and sue would beat the crap out of them if they still poo that is

Mider
Freddy makes Human Torth burn Himself up and Sue Richards own force field crush Her.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
say what?? Human torch blasts them all with his supernova attack. They might faint but then the Human torch and sue would beat the crap out of them if they still poo that is

None of them could die mind you. A supernova attack isnt doing anything to these guys. First off They dont wanna get into a fist fight with these guys. Jason and Myers would crush their skulls. Have you not seen any of their movies?

Team horror wins easy.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
say what?? Human torch blasts them all with his supernova attack. They might faint but then the Human torch and sue would beat the crap out of them if they still poo that is "Freddy" is actually a demon now that liked the persona of freddy and assumed it.

MM is gone, Not sure about JV but more fire or whatever might do it but. . . Freddy is actually a Demon as of . . the "Freddy's dead" movie.

Mider
Micheal Myers is gone since when?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Mider
Micheal Myers is gone since when? The fire blast. . . I don't think he couldf take that, seeing as how that one was various humans that got stabbed by the ends of the movies.

Crazymaniac
supernova would incinerate michael. They'd probably knock out the horror team. The Fantastic Two cant fully eliminate them, so they'll knocke me unconsious and walk away

chilled monkey
Horror team routinely lose to teenagers. What are they going to do against Invisible Woman and Human Torch?

Sue traps them in force fields or blasts them like she does to Doom in the trailer. Then Torch turns them into ashes. That would do a good job of 'fully eliminating them'

Dark Thor
agreed. i mean if they lost to teenagers with no powers, they'd get destroyed by 2 of the Fantastic 4

jrodslam
But you have to remember all the teens that they did kill.

They killed waaaay more than the ones who actually beat them. And plus you cant ever kill them because they are immortal demons.

Horror team still wins.

28Dave37
Originally posted by Mider
Freddy makes Human Torth burn Himself up and Sue Richards own force field crush Her.

freddy is afraid of fire.

jrodslam
Originally posted by 28Dave37
freddy is afraid of fire.

Not really. That was just some BS weakness they though of for FvJ. Freddy is always getting burned, but never really goes away.

He creates fire with his magic. He lives in hell. By no means is Freddy scared of fire.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by jrodslam
But you have to remember all the teens that they did kill.

They killed waaaay more than the ones who actually beat them. And plus you cant ever kill them because they are immortal demons.

Horror team still wins.
U have to remember that the teenagers that DID get killed wasn't 50% of the fantastic four...
I say Sue and johny wins over mike and jason, freddy is a bit tougher but FF deal with those sorts of things all the time and could take him. smile

Plus u cant ever really kill the FF either bacause they're higly popular and cash producing comic book characters. big grin

jrodslam
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
U have to remember that the teenagers that DID get killed wasn't 50% of the fantastic four...

True lol.

Originally posted by Marvelgeek
Plus u cant ever really kill the FF either bacause they're higly popular and cash producing comic book characters. big grin

laughing I know. But Freddys the dream master, and if he doesnt get them in real life, better believe theyre gone in the dreamworld.

chilled monkey
A warrior is judged by the strength of his or her foes.

Sue and Johnny have battled extremely powerful foes (Dr Doom, Galactus heralds etc) and either won or, at worst, not died.

Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees, and Freddy have killed lots of teenagers and been killed by a few others. Shows how tough they are if the only people they can take on are less powerful than they are. Have they ever defeated anyone really powerful? No, they have not.

And I doubt even they could come back if they were incinerated. There'd be nothing to regenerate from.

CorderaMitchell
interesting thread.

Dizzle
I say one of em would go try to take Franklin hostage, then meet the very serious consequences.

Oh, and these guys don't die for the purpses of sequels. Knockout for the time it takes to MAKE a sequel counts as a win.

And if that doesn't work, 3 forcefields in the stomachs of various scary looking characters.

Ex11B
they better hope its not Uber-Jason X...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.