Jedi not shown in Episode 3...Their fate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
which jedi were not shown being killed in episode 3? i know there were the following.....
Adi Gallia, Barris Offee, Luminari Unduli, Quinlan Vos...did i forget someone?

KaNeKnOx
Adi Gallia WAS shown being killed (the speeder scene) + there thopusands more jedi than those mentioned and they will all die

palpy_666
I know it may sound retarded on my behalf, but I find it almost virtually impossible for the Empire to extinguish every single Jedi across the galaxy. I'm sure more than Yoda and Obi-Wan survived.

mossman
-Adi Gallia died before ROTS (the story is dealt with in the comic series Obsession, issue #5).
-Luminari Unduli was with Yoda on Kashyyyk, she was killed by the Clones ... I can't remember off the top of my head if it was seen onscreen.
-Quinlan Vos was not in the film (although he was mentioned by name) - his death (cut from the film) was to have been killed by clone gunners during a tank battle, I believe.
-Barris Offee was nowhere to be seen in ROTS (but is not dead after AOTC).

- Stass Allie, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon, Aayla Secura, Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto, Sasaee Tiin, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda and Anakin Skywalker are - as we all know - featured in the film, and their fates are known.
- Shaak-Ti was, at one point, to have been kidnapped along with the chancellor prior to the start of the movie and was killed by Grievous.
Her death was moved to later in the movie, where she was killed by Ani during the temple raid. This scene was cut from the final film.
- Sewitt Concorkill's (the new Ongree Council-member) death was not dealt with onscreen.
- Even Piell is not featured in the movie (but is not dead after AOTC).
- Oppo Rancisis, I believe, died prior to ROTS.

I can't remeber who else there is now...

Originally posted by KaNeKnOx
Adi Gallia WAS shown being killed (the speeder scene) + there thopusands more jedi than those mentioned and they will all die

That was Stass Allie.

KaNeKnOx
oops my bad. Palpy 666, youre most likely right but all remaining jedi would live for the rest of their lives hidden somewhere

KaNeKnOx
mossman, i dont think they actually showed luminari being killed in the movie, and so who was in the speeder when it was shot down?

Ben-Kenobi
Aalya Secure didnt die Gl said so.

mossman
Originally posted by Ben-Kenobi
Aalya Secure didnt die Gl said so.

She died alright.
Amy Allen, who plays Aayla, said at C3 that she had been approached by George Lucas to be involved in the planned SW TV series - that is where the rumour that Aayla survived came from.

The truth of the matter is, we do not yet know when the series will be set (if it actually ever happens), what character Amy would play or whether the series will actually follow the SW canon set out by the movies.
My guess is it does, but is set before the events in ROTS, meaning it would be quite possible Amy appears as Aayla.

Stass Allie was the Jedi gunned down on Salecumi, not Adi Gallia.

Crazymaniac

adi galia was killed when protecting the chancellor from GG Stass Allie was killed on teh speeder

Crazymaniac
edit

Darth Travizzle
how can you even remember their names. they're the extra's baisically. they're the jedi that people don't really care about.

Lana
Luminara was shown getting killed onscreen. Barriss dies too, but her bit was cut. Shaak Ti's death was also cut (originally she was killed by Grevious, then they changed it so Anakin killed her when he was storming the Temple, then they cut it altogether).

Originally posted by Darth Travizzle
how can you even remember their names. they're the extra's baisically. they're the jedi that people don't really care about.

Actually that's where you're wrong, a lot of people care about them. Hell, my favorite Jedi is Barriss Offee.

Stunrun
how can you even remember their names.

we're star wars fan's dummystick out tongue its common knowledge to most of us

DeVi| D0do
Their fate?

I'm just taking a stab in the dark here but maybe, just maybe Darth Vader helps the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi Knights...?

Just a thought...

Ushgarak
Yup indeed; anyone left unaccounted for presumably dies between Episodes III and IV as the hunting down process pans out.

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by Stunrun
we're star wars fan's dummystick out tongue its common knowledge to most of us
M'kay. the omly names I can remember are Plo Koon, (cuz he was my favorite extra jedi) and Luminara Undilli.

Rogue Jedi
are you sure that was adi gallia?

Lana
M'kay. the omly names I can remember are Plo Koon, (cuz he was my favorite extra jedi) and Luminara Undilli.

It's 'Unduli' yes

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
are you sure that was adi gallia?

It was Stass Allie who was shown in ROTS.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by mossman
-Adi Gallia died before ROTS (the story is dealt with in the comic series Obsession, issue #5).
-Luminari Unduli was with Yoda on Kashyyyk, she was killed by the Clones ... I can't remember off the top of my head if it was seen onscreen.
-Quinlan Vos was not in the film (although he was mentioned by name) - his death (cut from the film) was to have been killed by clone gunners during a tank battle, I believe.
-Barris Offee was nowhere to be seen in ROTS (but is not dead after AOTC).

- Stass Allie, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon, Aayla Secura, Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto, Sasaee Tiin, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda and Anakin Skywalker are - as we all know - featured in the film, and their fates are known.
- Shaak-Ti was, at one point, to have been kidnapped along with the chancellor prior to the start of the movie and was killed by Grievous.
Her death was moved to later in the movie, where she was killed by Ani during the temple raid. This scene was cut from the final film.
- Sewitt Concorkill's (the new Ongree Council-member) death was not dealt with onscreen.
- Even Piell is not featured in the movie (but is not dead after AOTC).
- Oppo Rancisis, I believe, died prior to ROTS.

I can't remeber who else there is now...

That was Stass Allie.
well, if adi gallia was killed in a comic, that doesnt count, because it is not CANON with the movies. quinlan vos is now CANON, for the mere fact that he was mentioned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.