Superman vs Champion (no power gem)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Superman vs Champion (no power gem)

me think champ win

stormfront13
didn't she-hulk beat champ w/out jem?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by stormfront13
didn't she-hulk beat champ w/out jem?

w/o Gem AND the Power Primordial. Champ still should have won.

Champ wins.

long pig
evil face
ChampityChampChampaChampyChamp

snoopdogg
Originally posted by kgkg

me think champ win me think Superman win

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by snoopdogg
me think Superman win

roll eyes (sarcastic) When don't you?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
roll eyes (sarcastic) When don't you? I see how it is.

I give possible evidence that shows Superman may be able to handle whatever Surfer can dish out and now you think I believe he can beat everybody. eek!

Cosmic Cube
I see how it is.

I give possible evidence that shows Superman may be able to handle whatever Surfer can dish out and now you think I believe he can beat everybody. eek!

No. You consistently made false assumptions about the character. You continued to ignore canon facts. That led me to believe that you think that Superman is unbeatable.

Can you give any reasons why Superman would have a chance of winning this fight?

snoopdogg
No. You consistently made false assumptions about the character. You continued to ignore canon facts. That led me to believe that you think that Superman is unbeatable.

Can you give any reasons why Superman would have a chance of winning this fight? Yea I can

1. Thing gave him a match sick
2. No gem.
3. She-Hulk beat him.

Cosmic Cube
Yea I can

1. Thing gave him a match sick
2. No gem.
3. She-Hulk beat him.

Thing nearly got beat to death. I wouldn't call that a match.

When he fought She-Hulk, he was stripped of the Power Primordial by the Living Tribunal. It was still a poorly written fight, meant only to appease She Hulk fans. Champ is often a plot device.

He doesn't need the gem to beat Superman.

snoopdogg
. It was still a poorly written fight, meant only to appease She Hulk fans. Champ is often a plot device.

Oh obviously. wink

Cosmic Cube
Oh obviously. wink

I knew you'd respond to that part.

Dizzle
How strong IS Champ without his power gem? And are you giving him the power primordial in this fight? If so, it's not really a fight... More like one blast and a red n blue stain.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Dizzle
How strong IS Champ without his power gem? And are you giving him the power primordial in this fight? If so, it's not really a fight... More like one blast and a red n blue stain.

Kgkg didn't say he doesn't have the power primordial. He's still about as strong as Drax or Nefaria without the Gem.

Dizzle
I meant cuz the She-Hulk thing was brought up and Champ didn't have the PP there. Still though, a dude with insane h2h skills AND super strength? Not to mention the power blasts. And that guy said Supes had a chance...

long pig
He's above the 100ton mark, and can increase it to unknown limits with the PP.
He can't die, can't even be hurt. Galactus couldn't even kill him.(G' tried to kill the Elders and he ate them and they materialized in his stomach)

And she-hulk, well they were only boxing remember???
She was 3 times her normal power, and Champ was way way less than half his, and they only were allowed to box, no flying no kicking, no arm locks.
Basically compairable to the muhammad ali/superman match.

Champ could take everything Supe's gives with no sweat, it'd be a nice fight, but Champ wins.

mdbull73
Im not a Champion or SUperman expert, but it seems that maybe these two are even in physical strength and endurance.

The outcome of this may depend on who is more intelligent.

Howver, if the Champion if 5 Billion years old, maybe experience alone is enough.

Dizzle
Plus I'm pretty sure he pulled a Karate Kid and mastered all them martial art styles. Seriously, all of em. And he's got Power Primordial blasts to make the Silver Surfer look like a kid with a toy lazer.

kgkg
Plus I'm pretty sure he pulled a Karate Kid and mastered all them martial art styles. Seriously, all of em. And he's got Power Primordial blasts to make the Silver Surfer look like a kid with a toy lazer.
Champion lost to SilverSurfer without powergem

Dizzle
Seriously and how? Specially isf Galactus couldn't kill him. Doubt he was written right... Never really seen Champ goin around blowing up planets, but I've heard plenty of the Primordial>Cosmic stuff.

kgkg
Seriously and how? Specially isf Galactus couldn't kill him. Doubt he was written right... Never really seen Champ goin around blowing up planets, but I've heard plenty of the Primordial>Cosmic stuff.
in SS vol 3

-First SS beats Champion ,
-but then Champion much later attacks SS again with power boost ( still can't take SS down)

then Drax with power gem Knocks Champion out with one punch.(don't tell long pig)

long pig
mad shitty writing is all.....

Fanboy
Well I was reading this thing on my secret soure that I will never tell you guys about. It seems that Superman and Champion has the same strength level and Superman can put his solar stores into his strengh making him crazy stronger then Thanos so I think by doing that Superman can over power Champion.

snoopdogg
Secret Source?

Is that similar to my bag of tricks?

kgkg
Originally posted by Fanboy
Well I was reading this thing on my secret soure that I will never tell you guys about. It seems that Superman and Champion has the same strength level and Superman can put his solar stores into his strengh making him crazy stronger then Thanos so I think by doing that Superman can over power Champion.
lol Supes is no where champs strength.

He punked Thor , hulk etc with ease when they first met

He only got funked by Thanos (Champ had powergem), Drax( drax hadpower gem) , and Silver Surfer.

All the rest like hulk, Thor, Thing he beat them so bad.

Supes can't compete with his skill , or power.

DanZeke25
i never heard of Champ.. anyone have a pic?

dvampire
lol Supes is no where champs strength.

He only got funked by Thanos (Champ had powergem), Drax( drax hadpower gem) , and Silver Surfer.

All the rest like hulk, Thor, Thing he beat them so bad.

Supes can't compete with his skill , or power.

He lost to Hulk and the Thing messed up his ribs. Supes would just do the same thing. smile

kgkg
Originally posted by dvampire
He got the lost to Hulk. Supes would just do the same thing. smile
When issue number? you mean She Hulk

he didn't have his power then

long pig
How did Surfer win, when Champ isn't vulnerable to cosmic power? He took Thanos' blast without blinking.

He's stronger than Supes, more skilled and he never tires. Plus, he's indestructable, nothing Supes can do will effect him.

snoopdogg

lol thats funny cause so did Superman laughing ....... shifty

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
How did Surfer win, when Champ isn't vulnerable to cosmic power? He took Thanos' blast without blinking.

He's stronger than Supes, more skilled and he never tires. Plus, he's indestructable, nothing Supes can do will effect him.
exactly , SS did beat him

But sups can't

Cham tossed Hulk, Thor , thing etc with ease.

snoopdogg

Cham tossed Hulk, Thor , thing etc with ease. When?

kgkg
lol thats funny cause so did Superman laughing ....... shifty
in crossovers laughing don't you have better arguments roll eyes (sarcastic)

And Hulk has punched Pre- Crisis Superman to space

laughing

kgkg
When?
When he invited all the earth heroes to contests of champions

All Hulk, Thing, Thor , etc jumped him he just pushed them like nothing

snoopdogg
When he invited all the earth heroes to contests of champions

All Hulk, Thing, Thor , etc jumped him he just pushed them like nothing Hey let me let you in on a secret.

If you are gonna say things like that make sure you read the comic.

Thor got disqualified for using and illegal weapon(Mjolnor)

Hulk got disqualified for wrestling.

Nice try though wink

kgkg
Hey let me let you in on a secret.

If you are gonna say things like that make sure you read the comic.

Thor got disqualified for using and illegal weapon(Mjolnor)

Hulk got disqualified for wrestling.

Nice try though wink
They jumped him at the start you know what happened laughing

supes fans are funny

let me guess he will punch champ to death
laughing

snoopdogg
They jumped him at the start you know what happened laughing

supes fans are funny

let me guess he will punch champ to death
laughing I dont think you read the comic.

Did you?

leonidas
actually snoop, he's right. but i'll disagree with kg's term 'punked'. yes he did sort of blast them away, but that did little to any of them. who knows what would have happened had thor or hulk been able to go all out against him. considering ss beat him, thor at least certainly had a chance. as far as supes goes, i really don't know. thing did bust his ribs up and supes is FAARRR stronger AND faster than the thing. in a ring though, following champs rules, i doubt supes could take him. but then again, he HAS fought the 'greatest of all time!! . . .'

snoopdogg
Champion punched Thor in the gut and Thor hit him with his hammer and then he was DQd.

Hulk and him didnt even fight at all cause Hulk smashed his gloves together and shattered them then Champion teleported him away. No punches thrown.

Cosmic Cube
Champ almost killed Thing when they fought. Superman isn't faster than Champ, or stronger, and he's a far inferior fighter.

snoopdogg
Champ almost killed Thing when they fought. Superman isn't faster than Champ, or stronger, and he's a far inferior fighter. Very true. But Thing did pretty well against him.

But is Thing stronger and faster than Superman?

long pig
Champ is:
As fast.
Stronger.
The best fighter to ever exist.
Immune to physical attacks.
A true immortal.
Immune to psi-attacks.
Best h2h weapon fighter to exist.

Champ has:
Beat Surfer
Beat Beta ray bill.
Beat Gladiator.
Beat Thor.
Beat Hulk.
Beat Thing.
Beat Drax w/out power gem.

But, let's get this straight, if well written, Champ can NOT lose in a physical battle, he out classes every one in skill.

Sadly, he's been written as a plot device. Remember though, Champ was smart enough to master every form of combat to ever exist, so him being shown sometimes as slobbering idiot is obviously bad writting.
Well written, Superman or anyone else with just strength and speed would lose a fight with him.

And the issue where Drax K.O's Champ, it wasn't too bad. The power Gem is a gem that makes your strength limitless, and can grant you any power you want.
A punch from anyone with the powergem would K.O anyone.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by long pig

And the issue where Drax K.O's Champ, it wasn't too bad. The power Gem is a gem that makes your strength limitless, and can grant you any power you want.
A punch from anyone with the powergem would K.O anyone. So if Aunt May had the power gem could she K.O. Champion or Drax?

Isnt that kinda cheating? I mean thats like training for a boxing match but your opponent is allowed to not wear his goves and do steroids. Your chances of winning are gonna be slim.

Cosmic Cube
So if Aunt May had the power gem could she K.O. Champion or Drax?

Isnt that kinda cheating? I mean thats like training for a boxing match but your opponent is allowed to not wear his goves and do steroids. Your chances of winning are gonna be slim.

Infinitely powerful steroids.

Yeah, if she had the gem, she could.

long pig
Well, yes, yes it is.
And if Aunt may had the Gem, and used it correctly, she could basically out muscle anyone. She'd have limitless strength, and any other power she granted herself.

snoopdogg
She-Hulk beat Champion recently if I remember right.

And you guys dont think that Superman could take Champion without the power gem.

long pig
She-Hulk beat Champion recently if I remember right.

And you guys dont think that Superman could take Champion without the power gem.

Like I've said, Champ DIDN'T want to fight a woman, he refused at first, but was forced to. So he held back.

Alos, he had no gem and no Power Primordial. The PP makes him stronger, faster and more durable.

Plus, She-Hulk was amped up 3 times her normal strenght, Champ wasn't even haf his normal strenght....and they didn't street fight, they BOXED.

Champ would have beaten her easily if he was allowed to amp his strength and if he really wanted to hurt her.

Fanboy
Champion would beat Superman with his Pee pee.

Fanboy
Thanos can beat Champion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.