asking two things

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

master luminara
asking two things:

what did yoda mean about Qui-Gon-Jin at the end of E3?

how was plpaltine gonibg to save padama from deatth?

forgot how to spell plpaltine?

Hybris
Qui-Gon discovered the path to immortality, remember in ROTJ that luke and leia saw obi-wan, yoda and anakin again...
http://www.thedigitalbits.com/reviews3/starwars/6-02-1997.jpg

Palpatine learned this from his master Plagueis of something like that....

BTW IT'S PALPATINE !

Time Of Evil II
Originally posted by Hybris
Qui-Gon discovered the path to immortality, remember in ROTJ that luke and leia saw obi-wan, yoda and anakin again...
http://www.thedigitalbits.com/reviews3/starwars/6-02-1997.jpg

Palpatine learned this from his master Plagueis of something like that....

BTW IT'S PALPATINE !

Is anakin the one on the left?

I've only seen the digitally remastered version of anakin in that scene.

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by Time Of Evil II

Then you haven't seen it at all! big grin

Yes, it's Anakin. You should be ashamed. wink

what did yoda mean about Qui-Gon-Jin at the end of E3?
Qui Gon has learnt how to retain his identity after death...

how was plpaltine gonibg to save padama from deatth?
He wasn't.

forgot how to spell plpaltine?
That's not a question...

Darth Travizzle

Who did you think that guy was?

Tulak Hord

Yeah, that's Anakin on the Left. Tho, Hayden looked much more in place than Sebastian Shaw did. I mean, just look at both versions, and try to picture the original one of Anakin wanting power..it didn't look right to me. But the newer one with Hayden looked much more..badass.

matreid
Palpatine was lieing... he couldn't help save Padme. Immortality is a state earned through compassion not greed.

Cybervader
A deleted scene in ep 3 depicting the appearance of qui-gon before yoda:

222 INT. POLIS MASSA-OBSERVATION DOME-NIGHT

On the isolated asteroid of Polis Massa, YODA meditates.

YODA: Failed to stop the Sith Lord, I have. Still much to learn, there is ...

QUI -GON: (V.O.) Patience. You will have time. I did not. When I became one with the Force I made a great discovery. With my training, you will be able to merge with the Force at will. Your physical self will fade away, but you will still retain your consciousness. You will become more powerful than any Sith.

YODA: Eternal consciousness.

QUI-GON: (V.O.) The ability to defy oblivion can be achieved, but only for oneself. It was accomplished by a Shaman of the Whills. It is a state acquired through compassion, not greed.

YODA: . . . to become one with the Force, and influence still have . . . A power greater than all, it is.

QUI-GON: (V.O.) You will learn to let go of everything. No attachment, no thought of self. No physical self.

YODA: A great Jedi Master, you have become, Qui-Gon Jinn. Your apprentice I gratefully become.

YODA thinks about this for a minute, then BAIL ORGANA enters the room and breaks his meditation.

BAIL ORGANA: Excuse me, Master Yoda. Obi-Wan Kenobi has made contact.

master luminara
thas a good scene

koolruningz
Hell yeah that was awesome. I didnt know how the Qui Gon scene was written, i just knew it was cut and that it explained something about the force ghosts. Hopefully it will be in the DVD.

meets of evil
why would they cut such a significant scene as that?

Anakin2Vader
I think GL did a poor job of making the Qui Gon ghost thing come together but wasnt the whole movie about Sidious promising to use dark side powers to save Padme... you should have picked that up lol

Dresta
what i don't understand is why they cut that scene i mean why take it out.

DenKi
Thats the most stupidest thing hes ever done...

Huma
There were a lot of scenes that SHOULD of been added. GL just tried to stick to stuff that was really relevant to the story of Anikans turn from the light. If u want more info on the stuff, read the book. more info on the beginning of the rebellion, anikans turn to the dark side, and info about the Qui-gon stuff. It's better than the movie in my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.