Apocalypse vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Feeble Force
Two heavyweigths in the marvel universe going at it who wins?

Xplosive
Apocalypse

DarkCrawler
Apocalypse

Wonderman
Snuky; I mean Apocalypse.

armandovalles
Apocalypse, easily. Apocalypse's spawn, War Hulk, who only had a fraction of Apoc's power, beat the shit out of Juggernaut.

FieryBalrog
8th day or Trion Juggs might be a better fight.

armandovalles
Trion Juggs in my opinion would beat the shit out of Apcalypse. 8th Day would stalemate apocalypse, but after a while, probly win.

Xplosive
Apocalypse would beat 8th Day Juggernaut.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
8th day or Trion Juggs might be a better fight.

confused I have no idea what this means... Could someone explain it please? embarrasment Regular juggernaut is not a match for 'poccy though.

Swanky-Tuna
Apocalypse hasn't shown the power nullifying properties of War Hulk has he? If not, there's not really anything they can do to each other.

Also, this has been done like a bunch

leonidas
i suppose with celestial level tech at his disposal, apoc MIGHT be able to find a way to eliminate jugg's shield. not sure HOW he could do it. if he can't get the shield down, he ain't doing jak to juggs. and even if he does, juggs is hellastrong and wouldn't go down easy.

jinzin
I'm pretty sure apoc "bonked" a dent in juggy's armor before....

True Sinister
Apocalypse.EASY!

baddspellahl4
doesn't apocalypse have mental abilities (or is able to absorb them)

Tron
Originally posted by armandovalles
Apocalypse, easily. Apocalypse's spawn, War Hulk, who only had a fraction of Apoc's power, beat the shit out of Juggernaut.

War didn't have a fraction of any of Apocalypse's power, he had some of his Celestial tech which boosted his strength and focus the power that was funneling through his from the regular and Heroes Reborn universe.

leonidas
<<War didn't have a fraction of any of Apocalypse's power, he had some of his Celestial tech which boosted his strength and focus the power that was funneling through his from the regular and Heroes Reborn universe.>>

??? where'd you get that?

<<I'm pretty sure apoc "bonked" a dent in juggy's armor before....>>

really? when? where? if you got a scan, i'd love to see that! did he disable jugg's field to do it?

Mider
i wanna see that too what comic did apocalypse hurt juggs?

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Xplosive
Apocalypse would beat 8th Day Juggernaut.

oh no, look wat u have done...i hear the juggy fanboys creepinfg up behind u.. hehehe

but really apoc would beat juggy, he does have mental attacks up his sheeve..

KillAll
traditionally, apoc hasnt shown to be able to hang with juggernaut for an indefinate amount of time.

theoretically he has what it takes to win. but he will more than likely faulter in his plans somewhere, and just... leave.

Mider
anyone know what comic juggs got his armor dented by Apoc we'd like to know i think

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mider
anyone know what comic juggs got his armor dented by Apoc we'd like to know i think

I think it never happened.
jinzin made a mistake.

soleran30
If Apoc doesn't have some long elaborate plan he's not gonna beat the juggernaut with brute force. Now if he has other tools at his disposal then certainly but brute force on a guy that once in motion cannot be stopped by phyiscal means................................laughable Apoc falls to lesser people.

juggernaut66666
apocalypse got scared of namor so he is no match for juggernaut

Mider
why do you people always use the weak apoc showings do you never acknowledge the good ones EVER.

Good showings for Apoc

was beating ikaris the prime eternal

was beating loki at what some people say his strongest ever

Did not lose but stalemated the High Evolutionary a guy who can devolved galactus yes you heard me he can, its the sam principle behind xorn beating Phoenix does that mean Xorn is stronger then the Pheonix no it just means he probably had a perticular power that affected her suverly another example proteus the reality manipulationg mutant from x-men he would have a easy time perhaps against most of the x-men but if he goes up against wolverine then he has a higher chance of losing to him cause of his weakness to metal. same thing with superman and kryptonite, ultron and scarlet witches hex blasts etc, etc.

KillAll
well, juggernaut still is a one man team wrecker... he should be able to march past most things apocalypse can even concieve. the only way he would win, is if apoc can somehow mess with his mind (has he ever shown that ability)???

and i doubt he would have sufficient knowledge to mystically attack juggernaut. DR. strange hasnt even been able to put juggernaut down that way.

there is a third, less exciting option. i'm sure apoc could teleport juggernaut away, thats usually quite effective.

Mainstream
why do you people always use the weak apoc showings do you never acknowledge the good ones EVER.

Good showings for Apoc

was beating ikaris the prime eternal

was beating loki at what some people say his strongest ever

Did not lose but stalemated the High Evolutionary a guy who can devolved galactus yes you heard me he can, its the sam principle behind xorn beating Phoenix does that mean Xorn is stronger then the Pheonix no it just means he probably had a perticular power that affected her suverly another example proteus the reality manipulationg mutant from x-men he would have a easy time perhaps against most of the x-men but if he goes up against wolverine then he has a higher chance of losing to him cause of his weakness to metal. same thing with superman and kryptonite, ultron and scarlet witches hex blasts etc, etc.

good job those are impressive feats

outarddwarf
No prep, no problems, for juggernaut at least. He crushes apoc underfoot as he makes his way to the local tavern for a keg or two.

Swanky-Tuna
As I've said in the last Apocalypse vs Juggernaut thread, with neither really having a way to hurt the other, Apocalypse would probably be closer to winning than Juggernaut due to his smarts.

KillAll
says who??? the only real way to put down juggernaut is telepathy, and apoc wouldnt directly assault him with any of his resources... so provided they were in the same area, juggernaut would wreak havoc on apocalypse.

APOCALYPSE NUR

uhhh........Never that I know of. Only time they were in the remote vicinity was when APOCALYPSE pit War Hulk against Juggernaught.

I mean, they've met other times. Like during the PKTMU comic....on the moon. But they weren't fighting there. Also, that wasn't cannon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.