Darth Sidious's NO, NO, NO vs Vader's NOOOO!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

king_arthur
I thought that the NO NO NO sounded funnier than the NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! by Darth Vader. Who else agree?

Darth Maverick
"NO NO NO" - Funny/weird

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" - Chessy

Smegulated
laughing i liked Sidious' 'NO NO' line it was weirdly sinister

Darth Travizzle
Ya the NO, NO, NO was funny more than it was sinister.

matreid
I thought palpys no, no, no scene was really stupid. It made him look childish. Vader's NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! was way worse though.

fruits
yeah the NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO was just corny, cuz thats been overdone, but ive never seen a NO NO NO NO like that. i started laughing, but it was kinda creepy

Darth Travizzle
Well how would you feel if you turned evil just so you could save her from dying, but you end up breaking her heart so she has no reason to keep living, and then dies. I didn't think it was corny, I'd do that too. Maybe.

Darth_Rankkor
I wouldn't say that but I would surelly destroyed all that "clinic" or whatever the hell that was.

Dark hoser
i liked dv's noooooooooooo than sidious's no, no ,no!!!

R2D2-89
they were both quite hilarious, but palpatines one was a bit derranged

Captain REX
The only part of Vader's cries that I enjoyed were his little grunts and growls he made while he pulled himself off the rack and things started flying around, just before his big "Noooo!"

Vader did a lot of those in the OT, during his fights with his son and such.

Darth Halo
I liked both scenes especially the nooooooooooooooooooo.... It just shows how Anakin did not want to do what he did and he knows he's trapped.

Darth Halo
If you don't like my opinion then kiss my grits

((The_Anomaly))
i didnt mind the "no NO! NO!!" by palpatine, but vaders "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" was cheese-tastic

Darth Halo
I like cheese on my crackers thank you very much.

((The_Anomaly))
..........yea huh

Darth Bong
Palpatine:"No, No, No. You killed her Lord Vader."
Vader:"Nooooooooooooo."

Original draft of the script.
big grin smokin'

Darth Jello
the whole awakening scene was kinda crappy compared to what i expected. What I heard was that there would be several human doctors working on Vader along with droids. Then when vader screamed, the whole room would shake and buckle, droids would fall apart, canisters burst, every living thing would instantly die, and Sidious would fly into a wall, explaining his use of a cane for walking. But alas, it didn't happen that way

sultan kudarat
Originally posted by Darth Travizzle
Well how would you feel if you turned evil just so you could save her from dying, but you end up breaking her heart so she has no reason to keep living, and then dies. I didn't think it was corny, I'd do that too. Maybe.

i'd probably say "son of a b!tch!!!" but that's just me...

Sith Master X
Palpy's whole "No, No No You will die" was my favorite line of the movie. Loved the way he pulled that off.

Anakin2Vader
SIds NO, NO, NO... YOU WILL DIE!!! was my favorite line... I've been walking around imitating it for weeks.... I didnt know people didnt like it

The Vader NOOOO was horrible in my opinion because of the shot that accompanied it.... corny ... but the acctual NOOOO I dont hate as much as at first

wesleypipes
I didn't really mind vader's NOOO. When Palps was doing his "NO NO...NO".. I was thinking...Whoa he's having a seizure. C'mon now, Let's not forget about Obi-Wan's close up NOOOOO in TPM(reminded me of Ace Ventura) or Luke's NOOOO...Noooo..oohhh... in ESB.

grey fox
palpys was ok but vaders....damn that sucked

obi-wan geynobi
NO NO NO NO NO
this thread itself is pretty stupid and weird
lets have darth lando here and make it intresting! roll eyes (sarcastic)

PloKoon Forever
Vader's NOOOOOOOO line made sense becasue what would anakin have done (with no vader suit)? NOOOOOO.... the vader suit just happened to be there... meanwhile the no no no was the comedic relief...lol Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.