bobba sould of killed mace wundu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
i was really wanted Bobba Fett to kill MAce Windu not the decreped old fart who likes to laugh all the time hell Bobba could of got his dads blaster pistold his mandorlan helmit and the jet pack and shott windu in the head and thats how he should of died any one agree??

Darth_Rankkor
1 - the jet pack was fu***d up
2 - he would have been killed or arrested

b-dan
he could of fixed it its three years after attack of the clones and he was trained by his father

Darth_Rankkor
the jet back was blasted in the midlle of the geonosis battle. how could he have fixed the jet pack in seconds and have it ready to attack mace? Plus, palpatine avenged Jango for him hahahahaha

b-dan
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
the jet back was blasted in the midlle of the geonosis battle. how could he have fixed the jet pack in seconds and have it ready to attack mace? Plus, palpatine avenged Jango for him hahahahaha rite you are but he did fix the jet pack

matreid
Boba would of gotten owned by mace.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by b-dan
rite you are but he did fix the jet pack

He fixed it after kamino but, then he had it blown again on geonosis

JKozzy
This thread reeks.

Darth_Duffy
Originally posted by JKozzy
This thread reeks.

about as much as the spelling and punctuation in the original post stick out tongue

grey fox
And I 'sould' of eradicated your kind from existence

idiot_1185
bobba wasnt old enough to fit in jengos costume. remember he was a clone of jengo but with no growth enhancements. So he was finally old enough by empire strikes back. That is several years after attack of the clones

JKozzy
Originally posted by grey fox
And I 'sould' of eradicated your kind from existence You mean have, not of stick out tongue

Wickerman
Now how the hell could Boba (NOT Bobba, he's not a big fat bald guy in Texas with a tattoo that says "Momma neva luvd me"wink defeat Windu when his BETTER, OLDER, MORE EXPERIENCED, etc. etc. self couldn't?

~wickerman~

Stunrun
i was really wanted Bobba Fett to kill MAce Windu not the decreped old fart who likes to laugh all the time hell Bobba could of got his dads blaster pistold his mandorlan helmit and the jet pack and shott windu in the head and thats how he should of died any one agree??

look at the poll. NONE of us agreestick out tongue

Wickerman
Originally posted by Stunrun
look at the poll. NONE of us agreestick out tongue

this was so ridiculous it was probably an anime dream he had. You gotta love what anime does to youngsters:

"No, now that you've struck down my master/brother/sister/mother/cousin, i shall become more powerful than him/her and more powerful than you, and because of my rage will access some ridiculous crap that will (although you couldn't be defeated by armies/champions/black belt dudes) totally destroy you...even though i'm ten...then i can go back to being a 10 y old with mundo super powers at my disposal...although i choose only to access them when i'm in a rage...other than that i like doing boring stuff so that people watching my show can relate to me and hope in their pathetic life-like existances that maybe in their rage against life/society/mother/etc. they too can overcome all the difficulties in life just like that"

Ok...so maybe i exaggerated a bit embarrasment Not a big fan of anime ...

~wickerman~

ArynCrinn
You can just think to yourself that mace windu survived somehow and years later, when boba fett was actually cool again, that he would kill mace.
But boba would only win becauae mace only has one hand, is old, and had no saber.

mysterio69
good lord. how in the hell would they fit little boba fett into the story, and to kill mace as well? that would make no sense to have that in the movie. he'd have to literally come out of nowhere to do it. and if he did, the thread would be about how we hate how he came out of nowhere and killed mace. cripes!!! mad

Delta51VE
Who is Bobba Fett? Some crazy Scooby-Dumm type cousin of Boba Fett, who was actually a character in the films?

Mist

see, some of us here arent retards. if you want to talk about something, type it in a language that is easily understood. and if english isnt your first language, sorry, but this is ridiculous.

Jerico
*mace flies out window*

*slave one flies up to midscreen*

*mace explodes into chunks as he hits windscreen*

LordSorgo
I do think Boba Fett should have killed Mace, but Mace was alot stronger than Boba in Episode three. Boba is just a teen in Episode three. He would have had only the slightest chance of defeating him. Besides, he kills a load of other jedi to avenge his fathers death anyways.

((The_Anomaly))
im sorry, bubba would have gotten his @ss kisked by mace, hardcore. Bubba could never kill mace...

Wickerman
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
im sorry, bubba would have gotten his @ss kisked by mace, hardcore. Bubba could never kill mace...

*sigh* k, so now he's a middle aged guy with a bald head, underwear he hasn't changed since Nixon left the White House and that lives with his wife in a trailer park, always yelling "get me anotha drink. Me an' Cooter gonna go huntin' "

~wickerman~

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Wickerman
*sigh* k, so now he's a middle aged guy with a bald head, underwear he hasn't changed since Nixon left the White House and that lives with his wife in a trailer park, always yelling "get me anotha drink. Me an' Cooter gonna go huntin' "

~wickerman~

Fo Shizzle!

PVS
yes, great, wonderful

the most powerful jedi master apart from yoda should have been killed by a 12 year old boy. magnificent!

no no no

thejeditraitor
answer C. you suck

socialrebel101
Its BOBA, and yes he should have. i missed him in this movie

koolruningz
Mace could probably take Jango and Boba at the same time.

Darth_Nefarus
Mace could take Jango, Boba and Slave 1.
He's a bad bad man

Neo_Version 7
no doubt, homie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.