Warlock vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Synchro
This is for Sentry stick out tongue

Discuss.

long pig
lol nice Synchro.

kinda....evil...evil face

Sentry
Awww crap. Two way tie. stick out tongue

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry
what

long pig

lol, good answer.

Seriously, this is a good fight though, Sentry isn't immune to a soul steal ya know?

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
lol, good answer.

Seriously, this is a good fight though, Sentry isn't immune to a soul steal ya know?
he didn't do jack shit in house of M #1 lol damn

long pig
Originally posted by kgkg
he didn't do jack shit in house of M #1 lol damn

Oh, snap!

Too bad Champ wasn't there, he'd put the smack down on Wanda's candy-reality-altering ass.

Sentry is going through a de-power stage, and more likely it's due to Wanda....or maybe....Sentry never existed at all!
It's all a reality conjure from Wanda! Wanda is the void!
I don't know what I'm talking about!

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
Oh, snap!

Too bad Champ wasn't there, he'd put the smack down on Wanda's candy-reality-altering ass.

Sentry is going through a de-power stage, and more likely it's due to Wanda....or maybe....Sentry never existed at all!
It's all a reality conjure from Wanda! Wanda is the void!
I don't know what I'm talking about!
lol I wanted to see Sentry in action so i got house of M

What do I find?

Sentry in the background doing nothing sad

Sentry
I'm a fanboy of both, I can't decide. Sentry didn't do sh!t in House Of M 1, but I'm waiting for New Avengers 7 through 9 story arc. With the limited appearances of Sentry could go either way, though Warlock sort of has the upper hand. Warlock 6/10.

whirlysplat
Does this mean your seeing the light at last Sentry big grin, Its what I said all along, I'd kind of hoped I would be wrong and he would have been an extreme character but it doesn't looklike it does it guys sad Originally posted by Sentry
I'm a fanboy of both, I can't decide. Sentry didn't do sh!t in House Of M 1, but I'm waiting for New Avengers 7 through 9 story arc. With the limited appearances of Sentry could go either way, though Warlock sort of has the upper hand. Warlock 6/10.

kgkg
Have you changed from?

Sentry to Warlock? LMAO

long pig
Sentry would own if he had some damned clearly stated powers.

If I were marvel, I'd make him a bit above Thor, but not as skilled.

long pig
Have you changed from?

Sentry to Warlock? LMAO
Changing to Warlock is never a bad thing, he's possibly the coolest of all the cosmics.

Sentry
Wait for the story New Avengers 7 through 9, or wait to see him in action before judging him. He still battled the Void where all of earth's heroes couldn't do sh!t too, but cower like scared weak little girls. A bit above Thor? Equal to Thor? Pfffttt... Thor did two things against the Void. Jack Sh!t.

kgkg
Wait for the story New Avengers 7 through 9, or wait to see him in action before judging him. He still battled the Void where all of earth's heroes couldn't do sh!t too, but cower like scared weak little girls. A bit above Thor? Equal to Thor? Pfffttt... Thor did two things against the Void. Jack Sh!t.
Thor is king Thor no?

whirlysplat
But we all know how inconsistant all of the major comic continuity's are, It may turn out KgKg is right and Wanda invented Sentry, she did it with her kids and it would be kind of cool big grinOriginally posted by Sentry

kgkg
Originally posted by whirlysplat
But we all know how inconsistant all of the major comic continuity's are, It may turn out KgKg is right and Wanda invented Sentry, she did it with her kids and it would be kind of cool big grin
i can't take the credit it's long pig's idea sad

whirlysplat
i can't take the credit it's long pig's idea sad

Well its a cool idea big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.