Wonder Woman With The Mjolnir VS. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Wonder Woman with the Mjolnir takes on Superman. She traded her Lasso in for the Mjolnir. So she doesn't have the Lasso. Can she take him, with one of Marvel's most powerful weapons? Both sides get a week of prep. Thor shows her the tricks of the trade on the Mjolnir for the week. Superman works out lifting mountains and sun bathing and stuff. Who takes it?

Debate.

Draco69
Supposedly the hammer infuses her with godly energies. Her powers are probably strengthened considerably. So WW takes it.

Although it kinda depends on Superman's "sunbathing"

Dizzle
Wonderwoman. Supes still has his little magic weakness. And now he's against someone much better suited to hitting him than Thor.

Sentry
I'm leaning towards Wonder Woman too. I think it'll give her that extra edge she needs to stomp Superman.

Cosmic Cube
Personally, I think Wonder Woman could beat Superman rather easily without enhancement.

grey fox
she did actually obtain Mjolnir at one point.....it was in the brothers marvel dc crossover after captain marvel had his ass handed to him by Thor. Somehow Thor lost his hammer In the battle and Diana found the hammer and attained the power of thor (and a even skimpier outfit !)

kgkg
WW beats superman so bad it's not funny

DrDoom
Yeah, she's more or less his equal without Mjolnir.

If she fought with the hammer boosting her already massive abilities it would get ugly...fast.

Mainstream
Originally posted by DrDoom
Yeah, she's more or less his equal without Mjolnir.

If she fought with the hammer boosting her already massive abilities it would get ugly...fast.

Superman would lose pretty quick..he'd get schooled by miss Wonder woman in ass kicking 101

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.