Jla(full roster) vs Avengers(full roster) vs Xmen(full roster)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth M@ce
The teams fight in a deserted island.Whose the last team standing? No prep time. The teams all show up at the same place without knowing ahead of time. Instead of going back to their headquarters they decide to fight and to accomplise one goal,defeat the other teams by any means nessessary.

DigiMark007
Cue pheonix fanboys...

Not sure. Take away the pheonix and the other two teams would have a chance, but there's too many people to think about here. All three teams have had a staggering number of members over the years. It's too much to think about and make an accurate judgement.

-DM

Darth M@ce
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Cue pheonix fanboys...

Not sure. Take away the pheonix and the other two teams would have a chance, but there's too many people to think about here. All three teams have had a staggering number of members over the years. It's too much to think about and make an accurate judgement.

-DM
alright then no phoenix on the xmen team.

stormfront13
ugh.... why not, i mean the phoenix has been with the x-men since the beginning., you are taking away one of the x-mens best character and most loved character

Dizzle
But she's way way way more powerful than any of the other X Men, JLA, or Avengers. She could take all of em at the same time, making it one sided...

stormfront13
then take away zatnna, and scarlet witch from the other teams then

Bishop X
Keep Phoenix in.

EvilCap America
Depends a Rachel Summers version isnt anything too bad and heck even a M'Kron crystal Guardian version that is THE real version isnt TOO bad but "We have a bad movie coming up start ruining the entire universe to hype it" Pheonix could go as could he recently ruined Scarlet Witch

Given the teams without any stupid gimmick characters ie OWAW Superman Onsalught etc id probably favor the JLA with the Avengers next.The X-men have neevr been heavy hitters and their power has only risen porportionally to their populairty but the Avengers are still king.The JLA just has a general advantage with guys like Sups Captain Marvel Dr.Fate Red Tornado and esppecially versitile threats like the Martian Manhunter

Even so the JSA could beat them all big grin

Cosmic Cube
Full rosters, it comes down to Spectre and Phoenix. Unless Spectre is being empowered by the Presence, he too, loses.

Some X-men are also Avengers.

FieryBalrog
these full roster fights are asking for problems... way too many members.

Especially with the X-men, who have a large number of spinoff teams. Do X-force members count as X-men? Gen Xers? The second X-factor team? the X.S.E. and X-corps?

Cue pheonix fanboys...

how is it fanboyism? roll eyes (sarcastic) she'd eat them alive big grin

DigiMark007
Originally posted by FieryBalrog

how is it fanboyism? roll eyes (sarcastic) she'd eat them alive big grin

I know she would. I was just expecting the normal deluge of pheonix fans to come on with one word answers to this battle.

-DM

FieryBalrog
I know she would. I was just expecting the normal deluge of pheonix fans to come on with one word answers to this battle.

-DM

theres a difference between a fan and a fanboy big grin

and the reason she gets brought up is because the JLA is a lot more powerful than the X-men. Having her be the victory card isn't any worse than pitting the JLA vs the X-men minus Phoenix, which is pretty damn lopsided.

Piedmon
Spectre and Pheonix collide, the universe explodes AND THEY ALL ****ING DIE.

Yeesh.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Piedmon
Spectre and Pheonix collide, the universe explodes AND THEY ALL ****ING DIE.

Yeesh.

That is, IF Spectre is backed by the Presence. He's God's wrath. Without God, you just have... wrath. Pretty weak wrath at that.

kgkg
Spectre is the strongest character in DC multiverse excluding Vertigo when powered by god that is

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
That is, IF Spectre is backed by the Presence. He's God's wrath. Without God, you just have... wrath. Pretty weak wrath at that.

laughing thumb up

Piedmon
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

And... he wouldn't be.... why?

Cosmic Flame
What the X-Men may lack in physical might, they more than make up for in mental power. That's their biggest asset.

Think about it:

Jean Grey
Rachel Grey
Nate Grey
Cable
Professor X
Emma Frost
Psylocke

Those are the ones that I can think of off the top of my head. You don't even need to count the other psis...

DarkCrawler
But the JLA and JSA have speedsters that can negate them all in one second.

long pig
No one is beating Phoenix and no one is beating Spectre(backed by god).
So, take those out and we gotta good fight here.

supremthor
wat about lobo wasn't he at one point a mem of the jla?

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by long pig
No one is beating Phoenix and no one is beating Spectre(backed by god).
So, take those out and we gotta good fight here.

actually, take those out and we have a JLA beatdown. Speed > telepathy.

UNLESS the X-men have prep and the JLA dont. Then they could win.

illadelph12
Speed kills.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.