galactus vs asmodel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

daniel18
ill leave this to the fanboys and professionals to debate

Cosmic Cube
?

vs. rouge Asmodel, Galactus easily.

vs. Presence obedient Asmodel, good fight.

daniel18
i mean the presence obedient Asmodel

Cosmic Cube
Depends on Galactus's power level.

Weakened, Asmodel easily.

Normal power, good fight, most likely Galactus.

Full powered, Galactus, no question.

Mider
Can evel Galactus servive Asmodels scream?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mider
Can evel Galactus servive Asmodels scream?

Why would that affect him?

Mider
Cause its supposed to destroy ANYTHING with out a pure heart.

Avalonofthewind
Asmodel..any version would win.

I cant see any of Galactus powers affecting him.

Asmodel can definitely affect Galactus though.

Mider
Like i said His scream destroys anything that is not pure meaning probably only Superman and guys like Him can servive it.

Sentry
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Asmodel..any version would win.

I cant see any of Galactus powers affecting him.

laughing

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Sentry
laughing

laughing

DarkCrawler
Superman is far from pure.

illadelph12
Galactus isn't evil.

Eating life energy is what he does. He's "pure". His purpose is above good or evil, he simply is. I don't see Asmodel's 'scream' doing anything to Galactus.

And before someone comes along and says "Well, the Penance Stare worked on Galactus, why wouldn't Asmodel's Scream?", the reason is this:

The Penance Stare works by making you feel the pain that you've caused to others.

Galactus eats inhabited worlds, so he's caused a lot of pain, but, he does not do it to be evil or malicious, it is simply his purpose and what he must do to live. It's like calling a Blue Whale evil for eating Breen Shrimp or Dung Beetles evil for rolling up dung.

Asmodel's scream works on the impure of heart. Galactus is above distinctions like good or evil. What he does is simply his purpose in the balance of the universe.

Mider
That doesnt make Him pure though i mean He did almost die when Ghostrider used the Penance Stare

Cosmic Cube
Galactus isn't evil. He's a force of the universe.

Full powered Galactus = Eternity.

Asmodel = owned.

Mider
Still almost got got killed by The Penance Stare.

Dizzle
Penance Stare has nothing to do with good or evil. It makes you feel all the pain you've caused others. Galactus's actions make him kill others, so he feels all of that pain when it's turned on him. It's just what he does to survive.

PS is like a hardcore vegetarian exacting revenge on avid steak fans. They're not necessarily evil, but some vegetarians hate people who kill animals for food. The scream is based on good vs. evil, but Galactus isn't evil, so it wouldn't do anything.

Mider
Just cause He is not evil doesnt mean He has a pure heart i think you can only servive the scream when you have a pure heart.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Galactus isn't evil. He's a force of the universe.

Full powered Galactus = Eternity.

Asmodel = owned.

What could Galactus possibly do to hurt Asmodel?

I seriously doubt any of his cosmic tricks will work on a magic being from a higher dimension.

Galactus isnt evil, but he isnt a pure soul either. I doubt he could survive that angelic beam.

Dizzle
What's your definition of a pure soul then? Jesus, Superman, period? Galactus is basically above good and evil, he simply exists as he knows he has to for everything to exist. He cannot change how he survives, but I can't think of him doing ANYTHING that I would classify as truly evil.

Mider
Sure He can change how He servives He could eat uninhabited planets yet He chooses not to care.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Dizzle
What's your definition of a pure soul then? Jesus, Superman, period? Galactus is basically above good and evil, he simply exists as he knows he has to for everything to exist. He cannot change how he survives, but I can't think of him doing ANYTHING that I would classify as truly evil.

You and I don't classify him as evil, but he CAN survive off unpopulated worlds, yet he chooses to go for whatever comes across his path...killing many innocents. That can be considered "evil"

Dizzle
Think of it from his point of view... what are humans to Galactus? You ever stepped on an ant? Do you make sure all the meat you eat comes from terminally ill pigs n cows? Do you make sure no insects are harmed because of insecticides used on the vegetables you eat? Hell no!

Mider
If Galactus thinks there nothing why would He make even a select few His heralds.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Dizzle
Think of it from his point of view... what are humans to Galactus? You ever stepped on an ant? Do you make sure all the meat you eat comes from terminally ill pigs n cows? Do you make sure no insects are harmed because of insecticides used on the vegetables you eat? Hell no!

Once again, I agree with you. He feels like he is above things to care. If the penance stare worked on him, I doubt he will be immune to the beam.

Cosmic Cube
You and I don't classify him as evil, but he CAN survive off unpopulated worlds, yet he chooses to go for whatever comes across his path...killing many innocents. That can be considered "evil"

Galactus doesn't choose to eat populated worlds. He doesn't really have a choice.

Cosmic Cube
What could Galactus possibly do to hurt Asmodel?

I seriously doubt any of his cosmic tricks will work on a magic being from a higher dimension.

Galactus isnt evil, but he isnt a pure soul either. I doubt he could survive that angelic beam.

Blow 'em up?

Asmodel is from heaven. Angels that leave heaven aren't totally invulnerable. Didn't Asmodel get condemned to hell, or something like that?

Avalonofthewind
Blow 'em up?

Asmodel is from heaven. Angels that leave heaven aren't totally invulnerable. Didn't Asmodel get condemned to hell, or something like that?

Yes he did. He left hell when be became the spectre though, and if I remember correctly, he is now imprisoned in heaven.

Even on this dimension, his blood alone was still the universal solvent. He wasnt powered down as Zauriel was.

Avalonofthewind
Blow 'em up?

I highly doubt it. The angels are only vulnerable to that "scream" they use on each other.

Mider
Wasnt it Neron who became the Spectre........and No Galactus does not have to eat populated worlds He does have a choice why do you think alot of His Heralds dedicated there lives to stopping His eating of populated planets.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mider
Wasnt it Neron who became the Spectre........and No Galactus does not have to eat populated worlds He does have a choice why do you think alot of His Heralds dedicated there lives to stopping His eating of populated planets.

He does eat unpopulated worlds. Sometimes, he can't be that choosey.

Mider
He has the best tech in the universe i think He can find unpopulated worlds and He has heralds They can be ordered to find unpopulated worlds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.