I'm sick of AOTC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Odde Raciir
I'm so spoiled, that i feel fear for the movie. Maybe too much speculations give me GREAT EXPECTATIONS on the movie, and I'm afraid the movie don't get me all i wish... sad

Dim
See everyone! THIS is why you should watch out for how much you let yourself in on months before the film comes out!!

actually from everything I've heard you should be very happy with the results.

ToMacco
Let's hope so. Because right now, I'm pissed off.

queeq
Hey, I've let myself be spoiled since TPM came out. Even the scriptment we had about a year ago has proven to be spot on. And I personally, with all I know having read the novel, having looked through "The Art of Star Wars", I get more and more excited. This is Star Wars, much more than TPM, and the universe is in danger again. I love it!!!

One more week people!!! big grin

Emperor Helmet
It doesn't matter how much you know, because we have seen so very little. You will enjoy it no matter how much you know. It's a SW movie, and the fans will be pumped at your local cinema.

queeq
YAYYYYY!! *going nuts here wink*

Captain REX
Muahahahahahahahahahaha! I'm going to bring a bag of Doritos to the movies, and then I'll jump inside the screen! Muahahahahaha! laughing out loud

queeq
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAHIHIHIHGGIGIGIGIG

Dexx
I'm very anxious indeed for it to come out (ep. 2) but i'm controling my pacience for i know that almost every thing i've waited for to much it turned out not to be wearthy of the expectations.
1 day left......bwahahahahaaaaaa evil face

yerssot
say Dexx, you said in another thread you will get it on pc... care to put it online/sent it to me?

Emperor Helmet
He isn't getting squat.

Dexx
Friend...i doubt that u have the cash smile

Emperor Helmet
Considering I just dropped $1,000 dollars to go to the Philadelphia Charity screening, I think I do.

You aren't getting anything over the PC.

yerssot
Dexx, care to tell me how you can get it?

Dexx
Look....i can see u don't belive me...ask me tomorrow.
And who said anything about 1000$...i'm talking about real ammounts here. smile .......just kidding

Emperor Helmet
We know you're kidding, because it isn't happening.

yerssot
Dexx, get the file to me!!
ow, and tell me about the lovestory afterwards, hope it's a good one

Dexx
OK....what ever u say.....like i said...ask me tomorrow.
Mesa think usa bein' jelous roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dexx
I wasn't talking about u Yerssot... smile Yup.....i'll tell u just as much as not to spoil it.......that means.....a little.....just to keep u boilling.
big grin
U realize now the situation i would be put tomorrow if i wouldn't get it? That's why i have to get it.....besides......i can't wait anymore

yerssot
Why do I want to sneak into the Skywalker Ranch and steal the tapes?

Dexx
well.......because....i don't know why

yerssot
yeah,... I'm a big mystery big grin

Emperor Helmet
You're not getting it, simple as that. If you do, it is a bootleg horrible videotaped copy. Why would you want that to be your first viewing. Why am I even bothering talking about this, he isn't getting anything and those who believe he is, are just as foolish.

yerssot
I resent that! I'm a wacko, not a fool!

Emperor Helmet
Who is more foolish, the fool, or the fool that follow him.

Dexx
oh...god,...how ever wil i get it. Oh...oh....i know....but i won't tell roll eyes (sarcastic) evil face Prepare the question that need to be answered boyos 'case answering time is NOW.......or maybe i'll just make u wait....yup....i think that that's what i'll do. Perhaps i'll answer a small but important question that only a guy who has seen it can answer....just to proove that i've seen it.

Emperor Helmet
You're a little late. There are hundreds of people who have seen the film already. You won't tell us anything we don't know already. All we have left is seeing it. Your info is useless.

You can read reviews of AOTC here. Thanks, but we don't care about your fake computer file.

http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/tfn_uuu.cgi

Ushgarak
We could ask about Qui-Gon's voice, that's still disputed, isn;t it?

yerssot
action code not valid helmet

Dim
not according to Helmet stick out tongue

yerssot
big grin

Emperor Helmet
He wouldn't be able to hear it on his computer anyway. Do you know why? Because his computer copy doesn't exist.

Dim
Maybe so..maybe not..it's not something you really know..now is it?

Emperor Helmet
Actually, yes it is something I know.

queeq
Sure.

Emperor Helmet
Exactly.

Odde Raciir
He is telling the true.
Helmet looses
I was reading some posts around the forum, and i don't know why, but i'm happy showing how ignorant Mr. Helmet is.

Captain REX
May your victory be long lived, but we've proven him ignorant several times. Good way to show him how ignorant he is though. smile

Emperor Helmet, STOP BEING IGNORANT!!! It will be on the computer! Qui-Gon will be heard in the movie! Just because you have $1000 tickets to the Philly screening doesn't mean that your right all the time. The only thing that we MIGHT envy you for going to that is that Ray Park, Jeromy Bulloch, and Peter Mayhew are there.

Dexx
hey....but why won't he belive me? I will see ep. 2 beforer it's launched ( today i hope ). I did the same with Lotr, fellowship of the ring but i saw it 2 times at the cinema too... big grin
maybe i haven't specified. I live in the Central, eastern Europe....Romania.
Trust me.......u can't even imagine the piratery rate 'round here

Dexx
Ans why is it so hard to belive.........some ppl ...here on the forum, saw it alredy. And it's not about downloading it. I don't have the transfer rate to dload movies. I'm on a dial-up connection with a 56k modem (wich doesen't work at full capacity) big grin

yerssot
owwwwwwwww! This is the part where I should brag about my DSL...

Dexx
brag all u want. i am imune smokin'

yerssot
you will learn speed when you have the power of DSL big grin

He-Man
Dexx is downloading the 750mb movie with a modem??? confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

TeCk-IcE
Hmmz...take a look at this:

My smilie is fighting vader..hehe

http://www.smilies.nl/tales/lsvader.gif

peluffo
Dexx is right.
Here we have a lot of pirated material from Rumanie
You can buy a movie before it shows up.
I have Monsters Inc when it was on the first week, I get LOTR whet it didn't show on the theatres here, and all of it comes from there..

yerssot
Romania?????? The country in Europe???

Why wasn't I informed???
I know people over there!

peluffo
You never asked roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

yerssot
ow great! nice family!

Dexx
I never said anything about downloading the film. Someone else does and then i go and pick it up. But enough about that.
What romanians do u guys know....i'm interested

yerssot
only me, I presume... have a familymember there...

Dexx
ooh.......k

finti
well there aint enough bytes to be an entire movie there, to get a half decent copy you need to get close to giga bytes, take a look at the trailer byte. It is almost 1/6 th the bytes of the two AOTC parts. The trailers only last about 3 min

Dexx
I'm not doing it so i don't care how they do it. I buy one cd with less than 2 $. Tempting, no?

Emperor Helmet
By the way, it's $2.

Dexx
wow!!! really?.......Man....i skipped that one. SO god damn important. I'm sure noone understod what 2 $ means.
Oh...oh...what ever should i do?

Emperor Helmet
Show us your bootleg hot shot. I've already provided everyone a clip and a screen cap. What have you provided?

Dexx
I didn't see it....yet
i thought u jumped to that conclusion already.
It's not up to me...........the cd's are not written.

ToMacco
Jesus, you two ***** at each other like a couple of old ladies. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Emperor Helmet
Of course their not. I thought you had a 92% chance of getting them yesterday?

yerssot
like said, uploading 1.5 gigs? ha!

peluffo
laughing out loud laughing out loud
I have to admit that: you really have the touch, helmet
laughing out loud

Dexx
well........there's always the 8% chance...... big grin
C'mon ppl....don't u think i wanna get it as fast as possible?
We're fighting over nothing.

Emperor Helmet
Nothing is definitely the way to describe it.

Dexx
Am i not confussing? Bwahahahahaaaa

Emperor Helmet
It doesn't matter to me if you see it on a bootleg copy. Everyone else's first viewing will be a much better experience.

People who watch it on VCD are the ones that are slighted, not us. Not to mention, I already saw it in the theater and it was Awesome!!!

yerssot
I wonder when they get AOTC on VCD... that way I can get some sweet screencaps smile

peluffo
from darthpsichotic

yerssot
strange, never got a decent cover on my VCD's big grin

queeq
THis is your chance.

Emperor Helmet
The nice cover doesn't make up for the crappy copy of the film that's inside.

queeq
laughing out loud

peluffo
laughing out loud
Nice outside, crappy inside, to brings balance to the force of piratery

queeq
But the question is: who will do it? Who has midichloribytes enough?

Emperor Helmet
Dexx is probably still waiting for his famous CD's to be burned. It is about 15% downloaded now. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

peluffo
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Sorry for this, helmet, but REALLY: here on Argentina, the software shops (the ones who trade some pirated material) are already selling the VCD of Ep2

Emperor Helmet
Who cares? Not me, that's for sure. If you want to watch a shitty version of the film go right ahead and waste your money.

yerssot
the VCD's I have, are from good quality, but you have to get a good computer for it

Emperor Helmet
It's still crap, just wrapped in a pretty box that ruins your first experience.

yerssot
buy it AFTER the movie then...
and I can't wait to make some nice screenshots of it!!

Emperor Helmet
You mean like this?

http://www.darthpsychotic.biz/episode2_uni3i.jpg

yerssot
NO! terrible quality!

here's one that is with VCD from my comp, have better quality but too lazy to search now

LanceWindu
What movie is that from yerss?

Emperor Helmet
Considering it's a lot easier to make a VCD with a film that is already on video.

Show me a better AOTC screen image that was bootlegged.

Dexx
let me guess..ep. 4???

yerssot
yes, afterall, I said I didn't had the VCD of EpII!

Dexx
i, at least, am not hunting for the best image i can get. I'm usually pleased with most of my bootleg video cds......it's quite acceptable.....

Emperor Helmet
http://www.darthpsychotic.biz/episode2_uni4i.jpg

yerssot
yes, you made your point there are terrible screenshots online

Emperor Helmet
I would also hate a movie if I had to watch it like that.

yerssot
no wonder people give it bad reviews laughing out loud

Emperor Helmet
I wonder if Dexx's version is still downloading.

Dexx
yup...that screenshot is truly unacceptable.....it's quite yellow too.....

LanceWindu
I thought he wasn't downloading it. confused

yerssot
he wasn't...

Dexx, I see you changed your title...

anywayz... if you have the VCD, get PowerDVD

Dexx
u thought well...i'm not downloading it..and i never said i did. But .....i've told this too many times.....i'm tired of repeating myself.........

Emperor Helmet
I guess your buddy is still downloading it then.

Maybe he will have it to you in time for Episode III premiere.

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

56k sucks.

Dexx
yeah..tell me about it

Emperor Helmet
That's why you don't brag before you get.

Dexx
oh..realy......such nice theories u can learn in the daily posting. Plz...tell me more about your life advices.......perhaps i'll graduate

Emperor Helmet
There are too many to get into.

I'm glad you can admit you have issues.

Dexx
i was being sarcastic...duh?!?!

yerssot
you were? eek!

big grin

peluffo
Sarcasm with Helmet don't work. BELIEVE ME. wink

Try for the logical side...

queeq
I wonder if there's a bootleg out with the quality that LOTR had. That one was out almost immediately after the premiere..

yerssot
Romania, someone said...

queeq
confused

yerssot
someone said Romania will get those good bootlegs fast

queeq
Better move there then.

yerssot
why? I already have someone there, so he can check it

Dexx
what about Romania....?I didn't catch this one

yerssot
how do you mean?

Dexx
i mean what about romania...u speciffied something earlier ( probably) and i'm curious big grin

yerssot
the VCD? probably buyable there on Sunday

Dexx
oooh...k wink

peluffo
already buyable here on Argentina

queeq
Send us a few copies then.

peluffo
I really like to do that. I have a cd burner. When i get mine (next monday, I hope), pm, and we see if we can manage it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.