The Hulk vs Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Feeble Force
Kurse has double the strength of Thor who takes this fight?

Cosmic Cube
His strength doesn't really matter. Does he have magic as well?

Feeble Force
His only weakness is iron.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Feeble Force
His only weakness is iron.

lol

Does he have magic?

Feeble Force
Little background info on his powers. He can suvive days without breathing and can withstand pressure from the ocean's floor. He can lift at least 200 tons and sort of has a spidey sense. He also has extraordinary resistance to injury.

Cosmic Cube
Well then. Hulk will beat the hell out of him.

Tough Guy
agreed

paolo2134
kurse is way more stronger than you imply,when the beyonder first augmented his strength he was at least as twice as strong as thor and after thor donned his belt of strength the beyonder way increased it again so he shrugged thor off with contempt,i would say he is 3-4 times as strong as thor.I think kurse would take out hulk i have never seen the hulk no matter how angry slap thor around like kurse.

Tough Guy
because hul is never written at the levels f strength he can attain when fightinf thor obviouly, theyre not gonna have thor smacked around hulk, too often, it has happened though

Beyonder
Originally posted by Tough Guy
because hul is never written at the levels f strength he can attain when fightinf thor obviouly, theyre not gonna have thor smacked around hulk, too often, it has happened though

So if they have Thor and Bill Vs. Hulk, you'd think they wouldn't have Hulk get stomped most of the time?

Thor and Bill were getting wrecked in their fight with Kurse. It' took all the energies from Stormbreaker + Mjlnornir + addition power to K.O. Kurse.

Hulk would get manhandled. Kurse is atleast 4 times Thor's strength level.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Beyonder
Hulk would get manhandled. Kurse is atleast 4 times Thor's strength level.

...Which means nothing, since Hulk is stronger than Thor.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
...Which means nothing, since Hulk is stronger than Thor.

laughing So now Hulk is four times stronger than Thor. I guess Hulk is stronger than the combined might of Thor and Beta Ray Bill wielding Mjlnornir and Stormbreaker.

Kurse would eat Hulk alive.

Cosmic Cube
laughing So now Hulk is four times stronger than Thor. I guess Hulk is stronger than the combined might of Thor and Beta Ray Bill wielding Mjlnornir and Stormbreaker.

Kurse would eat Hulk alive.

Strengthwise, yes. Hulk is way stronger than Thor, and Thor knows it.

Kurse isn't stronger than Hulk.

Beyonder
Strengthwise, yes. Hulk is way stronger than Thor, and Thor knows it.

Kurse isn't stronger than Hulk.

So Thor puts on his belt of strength and Hulk would still be stronger than that?

Thor is class 100. Kurse was twice that (Beyonder ressurecting him) and stomped Thor. Thor grabbed his belt to double his strength to fight Kurse - Beyonder again augement Kurse's level to twice that.

So what level would you place Hulk at in strength if he's above Thor?

Cosmic Cube
So Thor puts on his belt of strength and Hulk would still be stronger than that?

Thor is class 100. Kurse was twice that (Beyonder ressurecting him) and stomped Thor. Thor grabbed his belt to double his strength to fight Kurse - Beyonder again augement Kurse's level to twice that.

So what level would you place Hulk at in strength if he's above Thor?

Yes, no matter how many strength increase Thor gives himself, Hulk will be stronger. Thor can lift the weight of the Earth itself. That doesn't matter. Hulk has performed feats of far greater strength.

Hulk is in a strength class by himself. He's the strongest non-cosmic superhero/villain.

Beyonder
Yes, no matter how many strength increase Thor gives himself, Hulk will be stronger. Thor can lift the weight of the Earth itself. That doesn't matter. Hulk has performed feats of far greater strength.

Hulk is in a strength class by himself. He's the strongest non-cosmic superhero/villain.

Riiiight. Juggernaut's strength doesn't increase, but he's grabbed Hulk and drowned him before. Apocalypse has restrained Hulk for a time. BB punked Hulk without using his strength. Hulk ain't in a class by himself. Where did you get this? If anything, Kurse is in a class by himself: Class 400.

Kurse would manhandle Hulk. Hulk? You think Hulk can trash Bill and Thor the way Kurse didn't?

long pig
I think CC is just meaning strength wise, he could become stronger than Kurse. But Hulk doesn't have the same magical durability as Kurse, so no, Hulk couldn't take Thor or Bill.

Hulk could get stronger than Kurse, but it's doubtful he'd last long enough to get there. And you can't hurt Kurse....at all.

Mider
Was Kurse durability also agmented??????????????

paolo2134
this really comes down to personal conviction,i do not believe the hulk ois way stronger than thor even when enraged.If you look at early years of marvel back in the good old days of stan lee and jack kirby ,stan lee himself says and i quote"my challenge was to come up with a new idea andwe were always trying to come up with characters who were bigger, better, stronger,But what was left to invent? Who could be stronger than the HulkThe only one who could top the heroes we already had would be Super-God.So in stan's view thor was stronger than the hulk.In the early years of marvel comics the reason thor never used his other powers against the hulk was he didn't need them he could stand toe to toe with the hulk no matter how long they fought or how angry he got and that was the status quo for 25 years or so.In recent times there has been a move by marvel towards hulk definitely being there strongest hero although personally i think stan and jack's views count more than anybody else's since they created the characters.However even now there is no evidence i have seen that hulk is way stronger than thor like kurse is and even if you argue hulk can get stronger than kurse he won't get the chance because he will be laid out cold before he gets that angry.

long pig
We can't discount something because we don't like it.

Even though it's due to upgrades and the like, Hulk is the strongest being in the marvel universe. Even if he wasn't supposed to be.

paolo2134
i agree to an extent long pig we cannot discount upgrades but what i am saying is i still believe that stan and jack's opinion carry more weight because they created the characters and knew exactly what they wanted their power levels to be.As we can see people nowadays have varying opinions on power levels of hulk,hercules,thor,superman etc and who knows it could rvers itself in the future where new marvel editor and writers decide things differently.Besides i am not saying that hulk is not strongest marvel hero i am saying that i still believe kurse lays him out before hulk can get angry enough to stop him just as characters like mangog could to.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by paolo2134
i agree to an extent long pig we cannot discount upgrades but what i am saying is i still believe that stan and jack's opinion carry more weight because they created the characters and knew exactly what they wanted their power levels to be.As we can see people nowadays have varying opinions on power levels of hulk,hercules,thor,superman etc and who knows it could rvers itself in the future where new marvel editor and writers decide things differently.Besides i am not saying that hulk is not strongest marvel hero i am saying that i still believe kurse lays him out before hulk can get angry enough to stop him just as characters like mangog could to.

It doesn't take Hulk long at all to get stronger than his opponent. However, he'll still lose this fight, if it took Mjolnir and Stormbreaker to stop Kurse.

armandovalles
Kurse. Even though i think Kurse would lose to Juggernaut, i still think hed beat Hulk. Cuz sure, Hulk has ALOT of durability, but its not unlimited like Juggernauts s sooner or later Hulk would fall.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by armandovalles
Kurse. Even though i think Kurse would lose to Juggernaut, i still think hed beat Hulk. Cuz sure, Hulk has ALOT of durability, but its not unlimited like Juggernauts s sooner or later Hulk would fall.

Agreed. Not to mention Hulk's lack of ranged attacks.

Beyonder
Originally posted by armandovalles
Kurse. Even though i think Kurse would lose to Juggernaut, i still think hed beat Hulk.

I disagree with this. Hulk atleast could increase his strength to beat Kurse. Where as Cain can't. His durability is higher than Hulk but so is Kurse. Both are going to diss it out - but neither can really hurt each other. Edge still goes to Kurse, however. A Class 400 Vs. a Class 100? Juggernaut would be tossed around and pushed. Kurse might just toss Cain into another state. As for the invulnerability, Juggernaut has been K.O.ed before.

long pig
As for the invulnerability, Juggernaut has been K.O.ed before.
Who? When? Where?

Beyonder
Originally posted by long pig
Who? When? Where?

Hulk. After Hulk broke from Red Skull's mindcontrol, he turned on his partner Juggernaut. Punched him in the stomach and uppercutted his helmet off. Before that, the two were fighting the Avengers.

Nimrod. Lifted and threw Juggy using grav. rays. Juggy charged only to have Nimrod dodge and knock Juggy's helmet off with a swipe. He then hit Juggy with tight beams, immoblizing Juggy's nerves so Cain to move.

Onslaught. Juggy got punched across the country. Sure Onslaught was power, but above Class 400? I doubt it.

long pig
Nimrod used advanced tech to mess with Jug's nerve impulses, which wouldn't have worked if Jug has his shield up.

The Onslaught thing was just really really bad PIS, no one counts it.

And Hulk never actually K.O'd Jugs, just knocked him down, then the psychic backlash happend. The backlash K.O'd Jugs, not Hulk.

Beyonder
Nimrod used advanced tech to mess with Jug's nerve impulses, which wouldn't have worked if Jug has his shield up.

How about when he knocked Juggernaut's helmet? As for his shield, when does he have his shield on or off? Do you know? Nimrod threw hit out of a window. Pulled a disintegrator beam that nearly hit Juggy; Cain freaked cause Nimrod might just kill him. Cain still doesn't put on his shield after that? Or after Nimrod knocks his helmet off? Either Juggy always has his shield on or he's an idiot who rarely uses his shield.

Spiderman: Every gets one. *jk*

I don't remember any physic backlash. He punched Juggernaut and had Cain on his knees.

Also, War Hulk duked it out with Juggernaut and knocked him around, eventually beating him. I don't know where War Hulk ranks in strength, but Juggy held his own for a bit. And we both know Juggy's strength doesn't increase, yet he did get in a few licks.

Cosmic Cube
I disagree with this. Hulk atleast could increase his strength to beat Kurse. Where as Cain can't. His durability is higher than Hulk but so is Kurse. Both are going to diss it out - but neither can really hurt each other. Edge still goes to Kurse, however. A Class 400 Vs. a Class 100? Juggernaut would be tossed around and pushed. Kurse might just toss Cain into another state. As for the invulnerability, Juggernaut has been K.O.ed before.

There's no such thing as a "Class 400."

How about when he knocked Juggernaut's helmet? As for his shield, when does he have his shield on or off? Do you know? Nimrod threw hit out of a window. Pulled a disintegrator beam that nearly hit Juggy; Cain freaked cause Nimrod might just kill him. Cain still doesn't put on his shield after that? Or after Nimrod knocks his helmet off? Either Juggy always has his shield on or he's an idiot who rarely uses his shield.

I don't remember any physic backlash. He punched Juggernaut and had Cain on his knees.

Also, War Hulk duked it out with Juggernaut and knocked him around, eventually beating him. I don't know where War Hulk ranks in strength, but Juggy held his own for a bit. And we both know Juggy's strength doesn't increase, yet he did get in a few licks.

There was a psychic backlash that KOed Juggernaut.

long pig

The helmet can be removed, and isn't indestrucable. He has his shield on most of the time, just happend that he didn't when he faught Nimrod.

And yes, Jug's is a total idiot.

Over powering someone doesn't mean he was K.O'd, just means he was knocked down. Hulk punched Jug, Jugs was unhurt, he was getting right back up and the Backlash K.O'd him.

War negated his magic, that's all. Hulk wasn't of any use.

Beyonder
There's no such thing as a "Class 400."

? Class 100 means you can bench press 100 tons. What are you saying? That no one can bench press 400 tons? ...even though it's in a comic book/fantasy book? ...even though said being was created by a Cube Being?

That belt of strength that double's Thor's usual level (Class 100). If we used your logic, then I guess there's no such thing as Class 200 hundred and no reason for Thor to even have his belt.

laughing Psychic backlash on the guy who was doing to mindcontrolling. After that, Hulk was back to normal and punched Juggy, knocking his helmet off. Juggernaut was on his kness. Juggernaut didn't receive any psychic feed back.

Tough Guy
look hulk can get as strong as he needs end really, 4 timeds stronger than thor 10 times is irrelevant, thor is not hulks equal , stan lee himself sees the hulk as a limiltless powerhouse with no lilmit to what he can achieve, hence his limitless strength. so as i always post in these threads unless you are gonna use something other than force to beat hulk, u wont ( if he is written well) as he will just get strong enough to beat his opponent however strong he has to get. also his durability and healing increase with his rage making him more than a match for juggie in this department, and anyone else. er thank u

DarkCrawler
Class 100 is the highest. It means Class 100 to somewhere else...Im not sure about this, though. CC knows more.

long pig
? Class 100 means you can bench press 100 tons. What are you saying? That no one can bench press 400 tons? ...even though it's in a comic book/fantasy book? ...even though said being was created by a Cube Being?

That belt of strength that double's Thor's usual level (Class 100). If we used your logic, then I guess there's no such thing as Class 200 hundred and no reason for Thor to even have his belt.

laughing Psychic backlash on the guy who was doing to mindcontrolling. After that, Hulk was back to normal and punched Juggy, knocking his helmet off. Juggernaut was on his kness. Juggernaut didn't receive any psychic feed back.

Do you want me to prove you wrong with scans or what?

Hulk punches jug into the air, jug falls down, jug starts to get back up, Hulk screams about someone in his head and something about his father, the backlash hits jugs, jug's is K.O'd.

Hulk had nothing to do with it except knocking his helmet off....which is a little odd isn't it?

Hulk never can beat Jug's, he always gets his ass kicked or gets help (x-men or redskull), but this time Hulk had no where to run, and was about to get stomped....then out of no where....A PSYCHIC BACKLASH!!
How....quiant....K.O'd jugs just in time too didn't it?

long pig
Class 100 is the highest Marvel scale. Class 100 ecompasses anything over 100tons.
If the Hulk lifts 500,000 tons, he'd still be Class 100.

K3VIL
Little background info on his powers. He can suvive days without breathing and can withstand pressure from the ocean's floor. He can lift at least 200 tons and sort of has a spidey sense. He also has extraordinary resistance to injury.
He has double of Classical Thor's strenght, it means at last the double of 800'000 tons lifting abilities.

long pig
I think he had triple or quadruple Thor's strength.
Beyonder made Kurse twice as strong as Thor w/o belt.

Then, Thor had his belt, so Beyonder changed Kurse again to have twice the strength of Thor w/belt.

So, he's more likely the strongest being in the MU.
But, of course Marvel doesn't want to say that (Thanos is stronger than Hulk, and can amp his strength up to infinity), they'd probably have Hulk somehow come across a Iron baseball bat and beat Kurse to death with it.

Marvel ALWAYS saves Hulk from getting his ass beat, weither it be by Jugs or by Champ or Thanos.

Beyonder
Class 100 is the highest Marvel scale. Class 100 ecompasses anything over 100tons.
If the Hulk lifts 500,000 tons, he'd still be Class 100.

?It is the highest. But are you and I going to go by that? It's obvious that you can surpass Class 100. Kurse is 4X Thor's level. Going by Marvel's standard, I'd have to post Kurse at Class 100? Heck, that confuse readers who don't know about Kurse. They'd think Kurse was on Thor, Bill, Juggernaut, etc.'s level when it's obvious he ain't.

And I guess I should stamp Mangog and Thanos at Class 100 as well huh?

Kurse is Class 400. 4X Thor's strength = Class 400 does it not?

Then what class you place Hulk? Wendigo, Thing, Abomination, Juggernaut, etc. have fought the Hulk and beaten Hulk atleast once. None of their strength increase. Hulk unlimited strength? That total b.s.

If he had unlimited strength, he wouldn't need Thing to help him fight King Thor.

Ex11B
Kurse wins...why?.....4x stronger than Thor=a bad beating for Hulk.This fight will look like the one Hulk had with Titannus(the first time)

olympian
"...Which means nothing, since Hulk is stronger than Thor"

No. He can get stronger. Not "is".

And we all know how regulary he does.

"Hulk would get manhandled. Kurse is atleast 4 times Thor's strength level"

Correct. Thats more than enough raw power to ko Hulk. Or Thor.

Top tier practically.

"I don't remember any physic backlash. He punched Juggernaut and had Cain on his knees."

It happened right before the punch. In the panel where Cain is screaming after the mindcontrol was broken by the Hulk.

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
nope juggie is on his knees during the backlash. hulk whooped him good. has also thrashed glads if u want to use your comics as evidence chortle chortle. as for kurse , however strong he starts out hulk can ( by definition of his character )get stronger as quickly as he gets angry

DrDoom101
Kurse has double the strength of Thor who takes this fight?

later he got so powerful it was incalculable. i say kurse.

olympian
"however strong he starts out hulk can ( by definition of his character )get stronger as quickly as he gets angry"

By defination if someone already starts x 4 than Thor its pretty much going to ko him if going serious.

roughrider
Hulk won't get angry quick enough to overcome this strength disadvantage. Took every bit of power for both Thor and Beta Ray Bill to put Kurse down. Kurse is an angry guy on the attack too - he smacks the Hulk into unconsciousness.

golem370
I like Hulk and Kurse. Kurse is maybe my favorote and I am not sure who would win It take a extremely Angry Hulk to beat Kurse if he could. But the Hulk has fought two beings of pure energy. Like ZZZax and Galaxy Master. He has stood up to High Evolutionry powers he held and 150 billion ton Mountain and that was when he was not savage. I believe if he had been savage hulk would have thrown Mountain of him.

doomsday49

If he had unlimited strength, he wouldn't need Thing to help him fight King Thor.

I don't understand this statement. strength doesn't necessarily equal victory. There are more dimensions in a fight than strength alone.

Milkie
UP

MJOILNIR
I think Kurse has a good chance of K.O'ing Hulk quickly. Kurse is much stronger than Hulk at base level. I dont doubt that Hulk will get stronger than Kurse but I think Kurse can take him out befor that. Not everytime mind you, but with regularity.

The Fake Macoy
Can Hulk get stronger than Kurse? Maybe. Will he have enough time to get that angry as Kurse beats him to a pulp? I don't think so.

Dinalfos
Let's not forget that we don't know exactly how strong the Hulk is when he's in a calm state. If it's class 100 it could be any number. But yeah, his base strength is probably lower. But he can get up there very quickly, so I see no reason why couldn't go toe to toe with him.

What powers does this guy have, besides improved physique?

james2099
this would not even be a fight, no......hulk could be mad as he can get and kurse would still stomp his ass, and he do not have unlimited strength because he do not have unlimited anger, it was proven when an enraged hulk fought ironman and giantman, ironman got his ass beat but then gave giantman who was wearing armor two energy pods off his armor, giantman beat the living hell out of hulk, hulks anger could not give him strength to save his ass then, i dont care if he got mad for 200 years giantman at that time would have beaten his ass, and when hulk braced a small portion of that mountain, HE NEVER LIFTED IT, I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE THINK HE HELD UP THAT MOUNTAIN. did you see ironman who blasted them out? he when powered up could have went toe to toe and laid hulks ass out, why do people say that the hulk can get stronger than super strong people when he has failed to do so over 100 times, no matter how angry he has gotten, WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.