Power girl vS Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Power girl vS Wonder Woman

DrDoom
Whoever is watching the fight wins IMO.

Anyways, WW wins, rather easily too.

Tron
Yeah, Wonder Woman schools her pretty badly.

stormfront13
i have a question, power girl isoften being described as the JLA's strongest muscle, does this mean she is stronger than supes?

armandovalles
i think by "muscle", they probly mean her HUMONGOUS BOOBS!

DigiMark007
Power Girl is the JSA's strongest member....not JLA.

That would mean she's stronger than Cpt. Marvel (Shazam) but not necesarily Supes (though it's probably close). But she's lacking in durability, speed, etc. so WW would eventually beat her down.

-DM

stormfront13
oh, yeah it's jSa, not jLa

armandovalles
Originally posted by armandovalles
i think by "muscle", they probly mean her HUMONGOUS BOOBS!

No one agrees with me? or is everyone here just too shy to admit it?

jrodslam
Power Gilr stronger than Captain Marvel? I doubt that. Captain Marvel has been said to be Superman's equal. Maybe even stronger that him.

Unless shes stronger than Supes, shes not the JSA's strongest muscle. I think with more experience, eventually she'll be able to beat WW. Strength wise they may be the same, but WW has the experience edge. Power Girl is more powerful though. WW wins for now. 5 years from now, i'd say Power Girl.

jrodslam
No one agrees with me? or is everyone here just too shy to admit it?

And, ohhhhh yeaaaa! Her boobs are HUGE!!! I love it!!! Happy Dance

stormfront13
no, she is supposed to be the jsa's strongest person

Dizzle
Originally posted by jrodslam
Power Gilr stronger than Captain Marvel? I doubt that. Captain Marvel has been said to be Superman's equal. Maybe even stronger that him.

Unless shes stronger than Supes, shes not the JSA's strongest muscle. I think with more experience, eventually she'll be able to beat WW. Strength wise they may be the same, but WW has the experience edge. Power Girl is more powerful though. WW wins for now. 5 years from now, i'd say Power Girl.

I don't think Captain Marvel is as strong as Supes, didn't Wonderwoman beat him? Or she beat Hercules... One of the two.

Zahit
Originally posted by stormfront13
yeah, but what about her boobs?

jrodslam

Says who? You say shes supposed to be. Supposed to be meaning that shes not? Because of Captain Marvel.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Dizzle
I don't think Captain Marvel is as strong as Supes, didn't Wonderwoman beat him? Or she beat Hercules... One of the two.

Ive heard that shes beat CM, but I dont quite know what happened with that. But Supes has also beat her. But Superman has never beat CM. And it has been confirmed by Supes himself that they are equals.

MM even said that he could give Superman a run for his money.

stormfront13
according to the DC encyclopedia she is supposed to be the jsa's strongest person, also i have read it at a couple DC sites. and i thought that no one was supposed to be stronger than supes, and only wonder woman was second to him

jrodslam
according to the DC encyclopedia she is supposed to be the jsa's strongest person, also i have read it at a couple DC sites. and i thought that no one was supposed to be stronger than supes, and only wonder woman was second to him

I have the DC Encyclopedia, and they say NOTHING about her being or suppose to be the JSA's strongest person.

CM is Supes equal, he hasnt proved to b e stronger as of yet, but its possible because he hasnt reached his ful potential yet. WW second to Supes in the JLA, but CM isnt in the JLA. And everytime Supes and CM fought or had contests of strength, its always been proved as them to be equals. Strength moreso.

stormfront13
yeah and do you think power girl has tried to reach full potential also?

jrodslam
I give her like 5 years, and shes gonna whoop WW's butt.

DigiMark007
Power Girl herself said that she was the strongest member of the JSA. Maybe she's just a braggart, but Cpt. Marvel didn't srgue the point or even look insulted. Marvel would win a fight (and Power Girl didn't argue that she'd beat him) because he has the advantage in durability, speed, and has some magic. So it might not be "official" that Power Girl is the strongest, but the JSA seems to think so, so that's good enough for me.

-DM

P.S. WW still wins.

Draco69
CM isn't equal to Superman. I've argued this dozens of times.

Superman>Wonder Woman>Captain Marvel

This like Thing vs. the Hulk. Hulk would beat the Thing's ass. However if the Thing had a sleeping gas attack and of course Hulk was vulnerable to it then Thing has a chance of winning. See the parallel with Superman and CM?

DigiMark007
Draco's right...that would put Power Girl probably right around WW strength level (give or take some...she's probably a bit lower but we don't know for sure), but WW still has her beat in various other areas, so she'd win the fight.

-DM

jrodslam
Originally posted by Draco69
CM isn't equal to Superman. I've argued this dozens of times.

DC doesnt seem to agree with you. Ahh well.

Draco69
DC doesnt seem to agree with you. Ahh well.

Actually they do. Some people just ignore the evidence.

Not to mention CM has to SHARE his power with his consorts (Captain Marvel Jr. and Lady Marvel). That make him even weaker.

jrodslam
Actually they do. Some people just ignore the evidence.

Not to mention CM has to SHARE his power with his consorts (Captain Marvel Jr. and Lady Marvel). That make him even weaker.

well DC says CM strength and powers are on par with Supermans. Superman has stated himself that they were equals.

And CM only has to share his powers when the others are transformed. when hes the only one, he has the full power.

Draco69
well DC says CM strength and powers are on par with Supermans. Superman has stated himself that they were equals.

And CM only has to share his powers when the others are transformed. when hes the only one, he has the full power.

On par? Sure. Equals as heros? Absolutely. Equals in power? Absolutely not.

This is not true. Billy Batson gave a portion of Shazam power to his sibilings because A) he felt he couldn't handle all the power and B) he wanted it to be fair for his sibilings. He gets two-thirds while his brother and sister share a third. Regardless of whether they are transformed or not.

jrodslam
On par? Sure. Equals as heros? Absolutely. Equals in power? Absolutely not.

This is not true. Billy Batson gave a portion of Shazam power to his sibilings because A) he felt he couldn't handle all the power and B) he wanted it to be fair for his sibilings. He gets two-thirds while his brother and sister share a third. Regardless of whether they are transformed or not.

Equals as heroes? Only Batman is a equal hero to Superman. Equals in power has alreay been established. Can you porve otherwise? I highly doubt it.

Even if CM has 2/3 the power, hes still equal to Supes.

jrodslam
Plus when CM first appeared, he did have ALL the power. It was later on when he GAVE Mary and his friend the powers to share.

Draco69
Equals as heroes? Only Batman is a equal hero to Superman. Equals in power has alreay been established. Can you porve otherwise? I highly doubt it.

Established? In a armwrestle? And a dialogue caption?

CM has the speed of Mercury right? Diana beat the same god in a race to the underworld. And we both know that Superman is faster than Diana.

CM has the strength of Hercules right? Diana has the strength of Gaea greater than that of Hercules. Diana defeated Hercules in a contest of strength.

Thus: Superman>Wonder Woman>Captain Marvel

I use Wonder Woman's powers and history as evidence. WW is and will always be second to Superman. You and I know this. Let's leave Superman out of this and PROVE WITHOUT A DOUBT (leave references of Superman out of this) that CM is stronger, faster and more durable than Wonder Woman. I'll be back in an hour.

Even if CM has 2/3 the power, hes still equal to Supes.

He's not. He has magical lightening. Without it he would get his ass kicked.

Draco69
Plus when CM first appeared, he did have ALL the power. It was later on when he GAVE Mary and his friend the powers to share.

That's what I said. Which makes him weaker.

jrodslam
Established? In a armwrestle? And a dialogue caption?

CM has the speed of Mercury right? Diana beat the same god in a race to the underworld. And we both know that Superman is faster than Diana.

CM has the strength of Hercules right? Diana has the strength of Gaea greater than that of Hercules. Diana defeated Hercules in a contest of strength.

Thus: Superman>Wonder Woman>Captain Marvel

I use Wonder Woman's powers and history as evidence. WW is and will always be second to Superman. You and I know this. Let's leave Superman out of this and PROVE WITHOUT A DOUBT (leave references of Superman out of this) that CM is stronger, faster and more durable than Wonder Woman. I'll be back in an hour.

He's not. He has magical lightening. Without it he would get his ass kicked.

Established in comics, and the DC Encyclopedia. Regardles of what you wanna believe, its been stated.

Without the lightning CM would get his ass kicked? No. The fight would just last a while longer.

CM is faster than Superman and WW. CM moves faster than lighspeeds. WW doesnt. Hes also able to combine the powers he has. Which makes his strength equal to Supermans, and potentialy stronger and definately stronger than WW.

WW is only second to Superman in the JLA. In the whole DCU, CM was listed as well.

manjaro
this probably wont mean jack to serious fanboys since it wasnt officially done by the companies themselves but the latest issue of Wizard ranks some of the stronger women in comicdom from left to right. i personally, dont agree with everything, cuz dc doesnt operate off marvel's ranking system(designating ppl in class ranges and so forth) but anyway the list looks like this:

Wondergirl-10 tons and growing
Rogue-25 tons(tho i thought she was much stronger than that)
Powergirl-50 tons
she-hulk-85 tons
Supergirl(matrix)-90 tons i believe
Supergirl(current)-95 tons(tho i question this greatly cuz supes said it himself that she might be more powerful than he is, cuz she was being bathed in yellow solar radiation in her pod from the time she left krypton)
WonerWoman-they put 100+(again i disagree cuz im sure she's much stronger than that, she beat down Herc for crying out loud, and he's the Greek god of strength. plus every now and then you see her guide crash landing planes/space ships that weigh hundreds of tons to safety)

manjaro
Established in comics, and the DC Encyclopedia. Regardles of what you wanna believe, its been stated.

Without the lightning CM would get his ass kicked? No. The fight would just last a while longer.

CM is faster than Superman and WW. CM moves faster than lighspeeds. WW doesnt. Hes also able to combine the powers he has. Which makes his strength equal to Supermans, and potentialy stronger and definately stronger than WW.

WW is only second to Superman in the JLA. In the whole DCU, CM was listed as well.

you gotta realize that the lightening is what gives him is power so without it he would get his ass kicked cuz he would just be plain ol billy batson. however, it is pretty obvious that they are equals in terms of brute strength but supes is more versatile with his powers. aslo i wouldnt be so hasty to say that he faster either, WW definatley but not superman.

EvilCap America
Total grey area for me as everything ive always seen Captain Marvel is ALWAYS ranked right up there with Sups and paired alongside him

Anyways Powergirl is pretty killer but i dont see her being able to beat Wonder Woman under most circumstances

The only one i DO see happening is Wondey punches towards her massive rack and gets her fist absorbed and has to fight her handless

I actually have another scenerio in mind which ends in a draw but thats not an approprate story for all ages

jrodslam
Originally posted by manjaro
you gotta realize that the lightening is what gives him is power so without it he would get his ass kicked cuz he would just be plain ol billy batson. however, it is pretty obvious that they are equals in terms of brute strength but supes is more versatile with his powers. aslo i wouldnt be so hasty to say that he faster either, WW definatley but not superman.

Well ofcourse the lightning gives Billy the power, and without it he's nothing. I admit that. But its what he has. GL would be nothing without the ring, but thats what gives him his powers. Cant take that away from them.

CM may even have more actual powers than Supes, but he never uses them. Id only give Superman the versatility edge because he uses more powers more often.

jrodslam
Power Girl has to have the best rack in comics today.

Draco69

Established by a dialogue and an armwrestle? Please. I have sources that says otherwise. You don't have anymore evidence than this.

Uh. No. The battle would turn to Superman. The recent JLU episode with Superman and Captain Marvel is by far the most accurate (ironically though) deciption of CM vs. Supes. Supes kicks CM's ass for the majority of the battle until CM uses the lightening.

CM is faster than Superman and WW. CM moves faster than lighspeeds. WW doesnt.

Uh. NO. Please. Dear God. Captain Marvel has the speed of Mercury. Got that? Good. That means he about equal or less to the Mercury's speed. Wonder Woman is FASTER than Mercury. It's been stated by Zeus, Athena, and even Mercury himself. Diana beat Mercury in a race TWICE. And were they moving at lightspeed? NO. Damn close though.

I don't know where you got the idea that CM is FASTER than light. But your sources are completely wrong.

Mercury is the AVATAR of Hermes. Which means that Mercury is not nearly as fast as Hermes. The Roman Gods are WEAKER than the Greek Pantheon. In the War of the Gods storyline, this difference was established. The Greek Pantheon bitchslapped the Roman Gods. They then decide to reabsorb their avatars to regain more of their lost power. The Roman Gods were reliant on the Greek Pantheon to give them power. The Greek Pantheon were basically their bosses.

Conclusion: Mercury (Captain Marvel) < Hermes (Wonder Woman)

Hes also able to combine the powers he has.

This is not true. Shazam's spell does not allow it. He cannot for example use the Speed of Mercury and the Power of Zeus to transform himself into a lightening being. He has the same limitations Diana has.

Which makes his strength equal to Supermans, and potentialy stronger and definately stronger than WW.

Absolutely not true. I'm assuming you're referring to the Atlas/Hercules issue. As decreed from the spell of Shazam. Captain Marvel possesses the Stamina of Atlas and the strength of Hercules. This OBVIOUSLY means he possesses to separate abilities. He doesn't possess BOTH the strengh of Atlas and Hercules. That wasn't the spell. He possesses the stamina of Atlas and the Strength of Hercules. Stamina and strength are two diffenent things. A long distance runner has more stamina than a short distance runner however the latter posssesses more strength. Get it?

No. Wonder Woman is second to Superman in the superhero community as a whole. This was established in the following books:

WONDER WOMAN #24
WONDER WOMAN #144
WONDER WOMAN #175
ACTION COMICS #761
WONDER WOMAN #102
WONDER WOMAN #103
WONDER WOMAN #109

jrodslam
Established by a dialogue and an armwrestle? Please. I have sources that says otherwise. You don't have anymore evidence than this.

Its been established in multiple comics INCLUDING DC Encyclopedia. Dialogue in an asrmwrestle, when Superman was talking to Marvel.Jr, MM. What are your sources that say otherwise? Please list them that say CM isnt Supermans equal, then we could end this.

Uh. No. The battle would turn to Superman. The recent JLU episode with Superman and Captain Marvel is by far the most accurate (ironically though) deciption of CM vs. Supes. Supes kicks CM's ass for the majority of the battle until CM uses the lightening.

By far the most accurate? By Superman being the more experienced and in that episode, CM JUST got into the superhero buisness. He was a fresh rookie. Thats nothing compared to now. It also showed their strengths were equal, Superman just had better fighting ability. Equal fighting ability isnt the arguement here hever. Its the equality in power and strength. Nulled.

Uh. NO. Please. Dear God. Captain Marvel has the speed of Mercury. Got that? Good. That means he about equal or less to the Mercury's speed. Wonder Woman is FASTER than Mercury. It's been stated by Zeus, Athena, and even Mercury himself. Diana beat Mercury in a race TWICE. And were they moving at lightspeed? NO. Damn close though.

Superman is faster than WW, yet CM and Superman are about equal in speeds. Diana has the speed of hermes, yet in War of the GOD's, Hermes beat Flash in a race, did he not? So youre saying that Diana is faster than Flash too? Doubt it. Nulled again.

This is not true. Shazam's spell does not allow it. He cannot for example use the Speed of Mercury and the Power of Zeus to transform himself into a lightening being. He has the same limitations Diana has.

Absolutely not true. I'm assuming you're referring to the Atlas/Hercules issue. As decreed from the spell of Shazam. Captain Marvel possesses the Stamina of Atlas and the strength of Hercules. This OBVIOUSLY means he possesses to separate abilities. He doesn't possess BOTH the strengh of Atlas and Hercules. That wasn't the spell. He possesses the stamina of Atlas and the Strength of Hercules. Stamina and strength are two diffenent things.

http://flarenova.com/shazam/temp/wf254_power3.jpg

Guess DC is wrong then huh?

http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/attachments/050430041910/billystrength.jpg

Hope the link worked. It CLEARLY stated that CM is using the COMBINED strength of Hercules AND Atlas. DC wrong again right?

Happy Dance Happy Dance

jrodslam
Also, in the pages of Power of Shazam #38, CM had weathered this crisis despite Achilles courage failing him, among other powers, so Shazam decided that he no longer needed it and replaced it with Achilles agility.

DarkCrawler
Your second link doesn't show anything, and Captain Marvel, having the strenght of Zeus, means that he can utilize his lighting powers.

And Captain Marvel moving in lightspeeds?

PLEASE.

jrodslam
Sorry bout that. Its the armwrestle pic where he states he has the combines strength. Hope this one works.

http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?trd=050430041910&q=shazam

And yea CM can utilize Zeus's lightning powers as well. But also has the strength. did the first link work?

But the power of Zeus is not the lightning bolt. The lightning bolt is Shazam's. As we saw when Shazam was first bestowed the power,lightning was how every god imbued him and that became the motif from there on. The lightning manifestation pre-dates Zeus. Black Adam has the lightning as well and Zeus is not even a part of his god set.

Draco69
Its been established in multiple comics INCLUDING DC Encyclopedia. Dialogue in an asrmwrestle, when Superman was talking to Marvel.Jr, MM. What are your sources that say otherwise? Please list them that say CM isnt Supermans equal, then we could end this.

Typical. You STILL haven't gotten beyond the "armwrestle". Again. And Again. You have no proof except dialogue and otherwise. Please. You obviously ignored by my sources. Again.

Superman is faster than WW, yet CM and Superman are about equal in speeds. Diana has the speed of hermes, yet in War of the GOD's, Hermes beat Flash in a race, did he not? So youre saying that Diana is faster than Flash too? Doubt it. Nulled again.

At LEAST get your story right. Wrong. Hermes never beat the Flash. He STOLE his speed for the battle with Mercury. He wanted an extra edge. He used his staff to absorb his powers. You didn't read the story correctly. Or at all.

Guess DC is wrong then huh?

Actually you are. Again. This is clearly inaccurate. And Pre-Crisis.

Hope the link worked. It CLEARLY stated that CM is using the COMBINED strength of Hercules AND Atlas. DC wrong again right?

AGAIN with the armwrestle. Get some new material. This all you got isn't it? You SKIPPED all I had to say. No retorts. This isn't proof. You didn't provide a counter with what I had to say. Just inaccurate pics. You don't seem to understand Captain Marvel. After all you seem to believe he can surpass lightspeed and beat Silver Surfer.

Try again. I was expecting better. But this is NOT up to par. Retort my arguements about Wonder Woman. Argue that he is stronger by using valid arguements.

armandovalles
Who cares who's stronger? I say we should discuss who's hotter. I, personally, think it is very close in terms of hot-ness. But PG has bigger boobs, so i give it to her.

jrodslam
Who cares who's stronger? I say we should discuss who's hotter. I, personally, think it is very close in terms of hot-ness. But PG has bigger boobs, so i give it to her.

laughing laughing Agreed.

Draco69
Sorry bout that. Its the armwrestle pic where he states he has the combines strength. Hope this one works.

http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?trd=050430041910&q=shazam

This proves nothing. Except the fact that he's getting his ass kicked. This also was written by Grant Morrison. Unfortunately for you Grant Morrison has said many times that he does not know anything about Wonder Woman. In fact he was clueless (as are you) about Wonder Woman.

And yea CM can utilize Zeus's lightning powers as well. But also has the strength. did the first link work?

Uh. No. Please. Dear God. Get it into your head.

Strength of Hercules
Power of Zeus (lightening)

But the power of Zeus is not the lightning bolt. The lightning bolt is Shazam's. As we saw when Shazam was first bestowed the power,lightning was how every god imbued him and that became the motif from there on. The lightning manifestation pre-dates Zeus. Black Adam has the lightning as well and Zeus is not even a part of his god set.

Wrong again. Please get your history right. The Power of Shazam does NOT pre-date Zeus. The Godwave thousands of years ago created a set of new gods including the Egyptian and Greek Pantheon. Shazam has only been around for 5 thousand years. Zeus was around when the planet was a smoldering lava pit. He was one of Gaea and Chronos children. His age is in the billions. You're saying a wizard pre-dates Zeus? Pfft.

Black Adam wields the Power of Rama. He is the equivalent of Zeus for the Egyptian Pantheon.

You think Shazam is OLDER than the Gods? Please. He asks for some of their power to embue on a mortal. The Gods give Shazam the power. Shazam NEVER possessed the power on his own.

armandovalles
"thank you, thank you very much."

Cosmic Cube
Zeus = Presence, right jrodslam? shifty

Draco69
No. It's more Shazam=Godwave/Presence to him.

Zeus is REALLY weak nowadays. His power depends on faith. And nobody's worshipping him nowadays.

jrodslam
This proves nothing. Except the fact that he's getting his ass kicked. This also was written by Grant Morrison. Unfortunately for you Grant Morrison has said many times that he does not know anything about Wonder Woman. In fact he was clueless (as are you) about Wonder Woman.

Uhh it proves that he can indeed combine strengths. Its stated in the scan. Think what you want. What does CM having the ability to combine his powers have to do with him(grant) not knowing about WW? Facts are facts. You have yet shown ANY type of proof saying WW is stronger than CM.

Strength of Hercules
Power of Zeus (lightening)

Can you read? The power of Zeus isnt just lightning.

Regardelss of what came first, Zeus's power that CM gets isnt the lightning. He gets that from Shazam. He is able to trow lightning in ADDITION to Zeus's power. And also able to use the Gods different abilities.

You think Shazam is OLDER than the Gods? Please. He asks for some of their power to embue on a mortal. The Gods give Shazam the power. Shazam NEVER possessed the power on his own.

What I was trying to say was that Shazams scorce of power is different from CM's powers. Shazam was CM before Billy, but his powers werent from the same Gods as Billy.

jrodslam
Zeus is REALLY weak nowadays. His power depends on faith. And nobody's worshipping him nowadays.

But at the time CM got his powers, that wasnt the case. Thereore CM isnt weak because of it. So that means nothing.

jrodslam
Ive proven CM can combine differnt GOds strengths when you said he couldnt.

Ive proved he and Superman are equals when you said they werent.

You have yet to prove anything you say.

Draco69
Uhh it proves that he can indeed combine strengths. Its stated in the scan. Think what you want. What does CM having the ability to combine his powers have to do with him(grant) not knowing about WW? Facts are facts. You have yet shown ANY type of proof saying WW is stronger than CM.

Any proof. Did ya read my prior posts. You obviously haven't. You haven't retorted them. You're avoiding the subject like the plague.

Again:

CM: Strength of Hercules
WW: Strength of Gaea greater than of Hercules

Zeus himself said her power was greater than that of Captain Marvel. AND Athena.

Facts are facts. You refuse to recognize it. Your knowledge of CM's history AND powers is flawed. For god's sake you think he can go past the speed of light.

What does no knowledge of WW have to do with CM? Everything. Which is precisely what I am arguing. CM has the power of the gods? So what? Wonder Woman was created to be more powerful than the said gods. Hercules? Beat him. Hercules admited she was stronger. Hermes? Beat him. She outraced him to the underworld of Hades. Hermes said she was faster. You refuse to either acknowledge or recognize these facts.

Regardelss of what came first, Zeus's power that CM gets isnt the lightning. He gets that from Shazam. He is able to trow lightning in ADDITION to Zeus's power. And also able to use the Gods different abilities.What I was trying to say was that Shazams scorce of power is different from CM's powers. Shazam was CM before Billy, but his powers werent from the same Gods as Billy.

The power of Zeus IS the lightening. Zeus' power is the magic lightning bolt that transforms Billy into Cap and vice versa. You refuse to recognize this. You have the History COMPLETELY wrong. Listen and Learn:

Ever wondered what SHAZAM stood for:

For Captain Marvel, Shazam stands for thus:

Solomon wisdom
Hercules strength
Atlas stamina
Zeus power
Achilles courage
Mercury speed

For Black Adam, Shazam stands for thus:

Shu stamina
Hershef strength
Amon power
Zehuti wisdom
Anpu speed
Menthu courage

And finally for Shazam HIMSELF, his own name stands for thus (it was ORIGNAL name):

Voldar strength
Lumium wisdom
Arel speed
Ribalvei power
Elbiam courage
Marzosh stamina

You see? Shazam the wizard petitions for the god's powers and embues them into a mortal. Shazam NEVER possessed his own power. The powers came from the gods. The elder god for each pantheon would represent the lightening for EACH generation.

Draco69
But at the time CM got his powers, that wasnt the case. Thereore CM isnt weak because of it. So that means nothing.

Wrong. When did he get his powers? A few years ago? What you think there was sudden dive in worshippers for Zeus during those years? Please.

That's why he agreed to spend a portion of his power into Captain Marvel in the first place: so he could get more worshippers.

Draco69
Ive proven CM can combine differnt GOds strengths when you said he couldnt.

He can't. You haven't proven anything. Especially the lightspeed bit.

Ive proved he and Superman are equals when you said they werent.

They aren't CM is weaker and slower than Wonder Woman. Who in turn is weaker Superman.

You haven't proven that Captain Marvel is stronger or faster than Wonder Woman. And you can't.

You still rely on an armwrestle, an outdated (Pre-Crisis) pic, and completely wrong "facts" about CM's history.

You have yet to prove anything you say.

I have. You skipped over it. And ignored it. STILL haven't retorted it have you?

Cosmic Cube
Any proof. Did ya read my prior posts. You obviously haven't. You haven't retorted them. You're avoiding the subject like the plague.

Again:

Zeus himself said her power was greater than that of Captain Marvel. AND Athena.

Facts are facts. You refuse to recognize it. Your knowledge of CM's history AND powers is flawed. For god's sake you think he can go past the speed of light.

What does no knowledge of WW have to do with CM? Everything. Which is precisely what I am arguing. CM has the power of the gods? So what? Wonder Woman was created to be more powerful than the said gods. Hercules? Beat him. Hercules admited she was stronger. Hermes? Beat him. She outraced him to the underworld of Hades. Hermes said she was faster. You refuse to either acknowledge or recognize these facts.

The power of Zeus IS the lightening. Zeus' power is the magic lightning bolt that transforms Billy into Cap and vice versa. You refuse to recognize this. You have the History COMPLETELY wrong. Listen and Learn:

Ever wondered what SHAZAM stood for:

For Captain Marvel, Shazam stands for thus:

Solomon wisdom
Hercules strength
Atlas stamina
Zeus power
Achilles courage
Mercury speed

For Black Adam, Shazam stands for thus:

Shu stamina
Hershef strength
Amon power
Zehuti wisdom
Anpu speed
Menthu courage

And finally for Shazam HIMSELF, his own name stands for thus (it was ORIGNAL name):

Voldar strength
Lumium wisdom
Arel speed
Ribalvei power
Elbiam courage
Marzosh stamina

You see? Shazam the wizard petitions for the god's powers and embues them into a mortal. Shazam NEVER possessed his own power. The powers came from the gods. The elder god for each pantheon would represent the lightening for EACH generation.

Wow. Guy knows his stuff. I never noticed that. S.H.A.Z.A.M.

jrodslam

Again:

Im not denyint that CM: Strength of Hercules. If you read my previous posts, I said that CM can COMBINE strengrths as he did with Superman. For some reason, you fail to understand.

Greater than them combined? Nope. CM combined the strength of Hercules AND Atlas. Thus was equal to Superman in strength. If WW is stronger than that(which she isnt) Then you must think shes stronger than Superman to huh?

Hercules? Beat him. Hercules admited she was stronger.

When was this?

Hermes? Beat him. She outraced him to the underworld of Hades. Hermes said she was faster.

Hermes also beat Flash. WW is faster than him too right?

The power of Zeus IS the lightening. Zeus' power is the magic lightning bolt that transforms Billy into Cap and vice versa. You refuse to recognize this. You have the History COMPLETELY wrong.

Not so. Youre the one who's completely wrong.

Foe - "IMPPOSSIBLE!. Not even Hercules could uproot that enchanted plant!"

CM - "But I have the power of Zeus-The Fater of the Gods. That power ADDS to my others, giving my the wisdom of Solomon AND Zeus...The strength of Hercules AND Zeus."

Still dont wanna believe it? From DC comics itself. READ!!

Shazam NEVER possessed his own power. The powers came from the gods. The elder god for each pantheon would represent the lightening for EACH generation.

I never said Shazam possesed his owm powers. Where'd you get that one from?

jrodslam
He can't. You haven't proven anything. Especially the lightspeed bit.

With that, ive stated that CM has dodged the lightning bols he calls. Regular lightning moves at about 90,000 miles per second. I assume a Gods lightning is faster. Either case, ill give you the speed bit.

They aren't CM is weaker and slower than Wonder Woman. Who in turn is weaker Superman.

Yet in every display of strength between Supes ans CM, they were said to be equals. Dc Encyclopedia states it. Armwrestling contest which i showed. Superman talking to CM. Jr and Mary Marvel. And even MM to Aquaman.

Can you show somewhere where it says CM isnt equal to Supes?

You haven't proven that Captain Marvel is stronger or faster than Wonder Woman. And you can't.

Ive proved CM=SM..........SM>WW. 1+1=2

You still rely on an armwrestle, an outdated (Pre-Crisis) pic,

Yup. And dont forget about the DC Encyclopedia. Can you prove otherwise? Until then, say no more.

Draco69
Im not denyint that CM: Strength of Hercules. If you read my previous posts, I said that CM can COMBINE strengrths as he did with Superman. For some reason, you fail to understand.

He can't. For the last time. He can't. The power of Zeus merely provides him lightening attacks AND transforms him into Captain Marvel.

And the pic is Pre-Crisis.

Greater than them combined? Nope. CM combined the strength of Hercules AND Atlas. Thus was equal to Superman in strength. If WW is stronger than that(which she isnt) Then you must think shes stronger than Superman to huh?

Do you have short term memory?

Strength of Hercules
Stamina of Atlas.

It's not the Strength of Hercules with a extra dose of the Strength of Atlas. Please. The spell ONLY invokes the STAMINA of Atlas. You refuse to recognize this. Which is pretty sad because this is one of the basics of CM's history.

This is what the Stamina of Atlas provides:

Captain Marvel has the stamina of Atlas, who was known to hold the whole world on his shoulders for eons. From that, Cap, as he is sometimes called, can go for nearly twenty-four solid hours at peak efficiency, without tiring signifcantly. He can also hold his breath for roughly fifteen hours at a time, and is very resistant (although not immune) to most gases and poisons known to mortal men. He also is nigh invulnerable to damage, able to withstand forces that would easily kill most. Only those of equally powerful mystical or Kryptonian origin would be close to or more invulnerable to damage as those imbued with the power of Shazam. Cap can easily survive the rigors of miles of 'below sea level' pressure, gets only mildly warm in the heart of a volcano, and can survive the vacuum of space for a few hours, with care. He can stay awake for nearly forty hours without significant fatigue, but like anyone else, cannot go indefinitely without food, water, or sleep.

The Stamina of Atlas is just another word Foooooor: Invulnerability.

When was this?

Wonder Woman #41. She kicked his ass off the damn island.

Hermes also beat Flash. WW is faster than him too right?

Wrong again. Hermes is the god of speed. Guess what happened to Flash. Hermes STOLE his speed. And Diana already beat Hermes. TWICE. In the same goddamn issue as the above.

Not so. Youre the one who's completely wrong.

I think my crediability is ALOT more viable then a guy who readily believes that: Zeus=Presence, CM is FASTER than light, and CM can beat Silver Surfer.

Foe - "IMPPOSSIBLE!. Not even Hercules could uproot that enchanted plant!"

CM - "But I have the power of Zeus-The Fater of the Gods. That power ADDS to my others, giving my the wisdom of Solomon AND Zeus...The strength of Hercules AND Zeus."

Still dont wanna believe it? From DC comics itself. READ!!

I read. You can't. Two words: PRE-CRISIS.

I never said Shazam possesed his owm powers. Where'd you get that one from?

You specifically said the lightening comes from Shazam. Newsflash: It doesn't.

Cosmic Cube

Actually it's one compound word. smartass

Draco69
With that, ive stated that CM has dodged the lightning bols he calls. Regular lightning moves at about 90,000 miles per second. I assume a Gods lightning is faster. Either case, ill give you the speed bit.

So? Diana dodged AND deflected lightening from Zeus himself.

You FINALLY agree that CM is NOT faster than light? One down at least.

et in every display of strength between Supes ans CM, they were said to be equals. Dc Encyclopedia states it. Armwrestling contest which i showed. Superman talking to CM. Jr and Mary Marvel. And even MM to Aquaman.

Of course they said such things. You don't get it. They're both "Supermen". They have capes. They can fly. They're incredibly strong. They're very similar. So of course they're gonna create a "rivalry" of a sense between them. You clinging to the same things: dialogue and pics. So what if they said they're equals. They aren't . I've proven that Wonder Woman is stronger AND faster than CM. You STILL haven't retorted this.

Superman>Wonder Woman>Captain Marvel

Can you show somewhere where it says CM isnt equal to Supes?

A fact I really need to get down is thus: You're referencing PRE-CRISIS Captain Marvel. Guess what? Pre-Crisis Captain Marvel had the power of Zeus to combine his abilities. The pics are nullified. Looked it up. The pics are PRE-CRISIS. Pre-crisis was when and where the power of Zeus enhance his other abilities further to make him pre-crisis Superman's equal. Post -Crisis is a WHOLE different animal.

Ive proved CM=SM..........SM>WW. 1+1=2

No. You haven't. You got it completely wrong. You relied on Pre-Crisis Captain Marvel to make your points. Which is a great folly. I don't particularly blame you since the lines between Pre and Post are hard to distinguish.

Yup. And dont forget about the DC Encyclopedia. Can you prove otherwise? Until then, say no more.

I have. You haven't. You relied on Pre-Crisis or rather OUTDATED information. Your pics are nullified. They are pre-crisis.

And I don't have the book.

Draco69
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Actually it's one compound word. smartass

embarrasment

jrodslam
He can't. For the last time. He can't. The power of Zeus merely provides him lightening attacks AND transforms him into Captain Marvel.

Explain the pic.......http://flarenova.com/shazam/temp/wf254_power3.jpg

Pre-Crisi or not, its stated.

Wrong again. Hermes is the god of speed. Guess what happened to Flash. Hermes STOLE his speed. And Diana already beat Hermes. TWICE. In the same goddamn issue as the above.

Flash getting his speed stolen = BS
WW is stupposed to have the speed of Hermes, but beat him = BS

Wonder Woman #41. What Vol?

DC Encyclopedia is Pre-Crisis too ehh?

But you said you dont have the book. So get it then come back.

Edited.

Cosmic Cube
I think WW has speed greater than Mercury, or something like that.

jrodslam
I think WW has speed greater than Mercury, or something like that.

Ive heard from pepole that Hermes is faster than Mercury, but others have stated that in a actual, comic it just stated that the Gods were separated and used the others as Avatars, BUT were not weaker.

If hermes is faster than mercury, and Hermes beat flash by stealing his speed, how the hell did WW beat hermes if shes supposed to have hios speed?

I smell loophole and BS. And it dont smell to good. sick

Draco69
Explain the pic.......http://flarenova.com/shazam/temp/wf254_power3.jpg

I already did. PRE-CRISIS. This pic was from the 1972 DC/Fawcett SHAZAM! comic. However it was placed on Earth S

Flash getting his speed stolen = BS

He IS the god of speed. A god vs. a mortal. Guess who won?

WW is stupposed to have the speed of Hermes, but beat him = BS

Wrong. WW is FASTER than Hermes. Stronger than Hercules and faster than Hermes. You're referring to Pre-Crisis Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman #41. What Vol?

DC Encyclopedia is Pre-Crisis too ehh?

Maybe. I don't have the book. I suppose you either read it wrong or the book is wrong. The line between Pre and Post is very hard to distinguish. DC's own goddamn writers don't get right from time to time.

Cosmic Cube
By Mercury, do you mean Max Mercury, or the Roman God, jrodslam.

Draco69
Ive heard from pepole that Hermes is faster than Mercury, but others have stated that in a actual, comic it just stated that the Gods were separated and used the others as Avatars, BUT were not weaker.

The Gods created the Avatars. OF COURSE they're weaker. The avatars were supposed to do the sh** on the mortal plane the Greek Pantheon didn't want to. Which is how Circe easily swayed the Romans against the Greeks.

If hermes is faster than mercury, and Hermes beat flash by stealing his speed, how the hell did WW beat hermes if shes supposed to have hios speed?

I smell loophole and BS. And it dont smell to good. sick

Um. HARDLY. Hermes IS faster than Mercury. However he absorbed Flash's powers to help defeat Circe and travel to the Godwave in another dimension. Unfortunately under his own power he couldn't. Soooooo he absorbed the powers of someone who was faster than even himself: the Flash

WW did beat Hermes. Twice. Guess what? It wasn't when Hermes had Flash's powers during the War of the Gods. OBVIOUSLY. Hermes died at the end and Flash got his powers back.

WW beat Hermes BEFORE the War of the Gods.

Draco69
By Mercury, do you mean Max Mercury, or the Roman God, jrodslam.

He means the Roman avatar of Hermes, Mercury.

Cosmic Cube
He means the Roman avatar of Hermes, Mercury.

Oh.

jrodslam
He IS the god of speed. A god vs. a mortal. Guess who won?Originally posted by Draco69
Wrong. WW is FASTER than Hermes. Stronger than Hercules and faster than Hermes. You're referring to Pre-Crisis Wonder Woman.

Am I? I thought se was supposed to be AS fast as Hermes. Im referring to the DC Encyclopedia. Though it does say shes stronger than Heracles.

Maybe. I don't have the book. I suppose you either read it wrong or the book is wrong. The line between Pre and Post is very hard to distinguish. DC's own goddamn writers don't get right from time to time.

DC Encyclopedia -
Captain Marvel - "Withut a doubt Captain Marvel is the worlds mightiesnt mortal, with strength and powers on par with Superman."

Martian Manhunter - "His spirituality led many to consider him the League's heart and soul, while his vast array of powers put him in a physical class that even exceeded Superman's."

Wonder Woman - "Blessed with the gift of the Olympian Gods, Wonder Woman is one of the strongest beings on the planet."

No mention of Supes there.

You suppose I read wrong, DC is wrong and youre right? Nuff said.

jrodslam
The Gods created the Avatars. OF COURSE they're weaker. The avatars were supposed to do the sh** on the mortal plane the Greek Pantheon didn't want to. Which is how Circe easily swayed the Romans against the Greeks.

It was never stated that the Avatars were weaker. Assumptions.

WW beat Hermes BEFORE the War of the Gods.

ITs been stated that he has his(Hermes) speed. How did she beat him? More loopholes?

Draco69
Am I? I thought se was supposed to be AS fast as Hermes. Im referring to the DC Encyclopedia. Though it does say shes stronger than Heracles.

No. Many people get this wrong, so don't feel bad. Think about it. If WW beat Hermes in a race TWICE. Obviously she's faster. Ever heard the phrase:

"Strength of Gaea greater than that of Hercules.
Wiser than the Great Pallas Athena
More beautiful than Aphrodite
Swifter than Hermes."

Captain Marvel - "Withut a doubt Captain Marvel is the worlds mightiesnt mortal, with strength and powers on par with Superman."

So. On par? So is Wonder Woman. And Martian Manhunter.

Martian Manhunter - "His spirituality led many to consider him the League's heart and soul, while his vast array of powers put him in a physical class that even exceeded Superman's."

The first part is right. The second part wrong.

Wonder Woman - "Blessed with the gift of the Olympian Gods, Wonder Woman is one of the strongest beings on the planet.No mention of Supes there."

Again: So? Is this ALL you got? A brief profile. Sad.

You suppose I read wrong, DC is wrong and youre right? Nuff said.

No. I think you are wrong period. Face the facts. I proven that Wonder Woman is stronger AND faster than Captain Marvel. However Captain Marvel is more durable. That is a given.

You've been reduced to quoting a encyclopedia. You say the same thing "DC is wrong and you're right" like a mantra. No facts. Nullified evidence. And no rebuttals to references concerning Wonder Woman.

Dude ya lost. I appreciate the effort but I've proven my arguement. Your arguement is based on brief and vague textorials from a DC encyclopedia that is not even written by DC itself. It's written by Phil Jimenez. A homosexual artist with a brief flair for writing. Encyclopedias are often inaccurate. So is yours. I've proven this.

Try again if ya want.

Draco69
It was never stated that the Avatars were weaker. Assumptions.

Yes. It was. Circe boosted their power from the Godwave to make them on par or even in some cases exceed their creators. Did you even read the goddamn story? If the avatars were as strong then they would have already rebelled. Circe turned the tide.

ITs been stated that he has his(Hermes) speed. How did she beat him? More loopholes?

Loopholes. The f**k are you talking about? WW is FASTER than Hermes.

jrodslam
No. Many people get this wrong, so don't feel bad. Think about it. If WW beat Hermes in a race TWICE. Obviously she's faster. Ever heard the phrase:

"Strength of Gaea greater than that of Hercules.
Wiser than the Great Pallas Athena
More beautiful than Aphrodite
Swifter than Hermes."

Ohh I dont feel bad at all. But I think your phrase is wrong. Not sure where you got it from. My source here on my lap says and I quote...

"Wise AS Athena, stronger that Heracles, swift AS Hermes, and beautiful AS Aphrodite." - DC Encyclopedia.

The first part is right. The second part wrong.

Geez. I guess you know more than DC when it comes to all characters huh? Lol.

Again: So? Is this ALL you got? A brief profile. Sad.

Hardly a brief profile. I only posted what was said in terms of strength. Sad that you dont have the book sir.

No. I think you are wrong period. Face the facts. I proven that Wonder Woman is stronger AND faster than Captain Marvel. However Captain Marvel is more durable. That is a given.

You think im wrong, but I get my sources from DC themselves. Youve shown nothing to back your so calld "proof". Youve proven NOTHING. Just like how you proved CM cant combine powers ehh?

You've been reduced to quoting a encyclopedia. You say the same thing "DC is wrong and you're right" like a mantra. No facts. Nullified evidence. And no rebuttals to references concerning Wonder Woman.

You sence youre loosing this one. But youve already lost. Yes I quote the DC ENCYCLOPEDIA. Yes I quote Superman, and CM themselves with scans. I get my information from the horses mouth. Whats the best you could come up with?..."PRE-CRISIS, Blah blah."

Dude ya lost. I appreciate the effort but I've proven my arguement. Your arguement is based on brief and vague textorials from a DC encyclopedia that is not even written by DC itself. It's written by Phil Jimenez. A homosexual artist with a brief flair for writing. Encyclopedias are often inaccurate. So is yours. I've proven this.

Phil Jimenez, Robert Greenberger, Scott Beaty, and Dan Wallace to be exact. I have the book to back my theorys. Ive posted scans to back my theorys. What have you posted saying WW was faster and or stronger than CM? NOTHING! Post a scan or something please. Then you counter by calling 1 of the authors of the book a homosexual like thats why he says what he does in the book. Are the 3 other authors gay as well? Bah.

Very mature(not). Thats a real sign of age. And wheres your cheerleaders to back you? I dont hear from them much.

I more of the good guys. Happy Dance

Draco69
Ohh I dont feel bad at all. But I think your phrase is wrong. Not sure where you got it from. My source here on my lap says and I quote...

"Wise AS Athena, stronger that Heracles, swift AS Hermes, and beautiful AS Aphrodite." - DC Encyclopedia.

Strange. My source (on the couch), The Ultimate Guide to Wonder Woman says otherwise.

Geez. I guess you know more than DC when it comes to all characters huh? Lol.

Some. Much more than you obviously. laughing out loud

Hardly a brief profile. I only posted what was said in terms of strength. Sad that you dont have the book sir.

Keeping gripping on to that book like a lifejacket during a tumultous hurricane if you want. It doesn't prove anything. As you haven't proven anything.

And I'm guessing that same book says he's faster than light and more powerful than Surfer right? Riiiiiiight.

you think im wrong, but I get my sources from DC themselves. Youve shown nothing to back your so calld "proof". Youve proven NOTHING. Just like how you proved CM cant combine powers ehh?

You get your sources from a friggin inaccurate encyclopedia. I on the other hand get my sources from comics. Something you have never heard of.

Pre-Crisis could. Post could not and will not. They changed his powers. Just like Supes and WW. You cannot prove that CM CAN combine his powers can you? You posted outdated pics from Pre-Crisis. Which was nullified.

I've proven my arguements. You haven't. Your only remaining piece of evidence is an inaccurate enyclopedia. Pics? Disproven. CM's power levels? Disproven and corrected. CM's speed? Disproven and corrected. CM's strength? Disproven and corrected. Stamina of Atlas? Disproven and corrected. Power of Zeus? Disproven and corrected.

I've bested you in every debate concerning CM thus far. You've conceded on many of my arguements already. Particularly CM's speed.

You sence youre loosing this one. But youve already lost. Yes I quote the DC ENCYCLOPEDIA. Yes I quote Superman, and CM themselves with scans. I get my information from the horses mouth. Whats the best you could come up with?..."PRE-CRISIS, Blah blah."

You're delusional. Obviously. I haven't lost anything. Your evidence is dead and gone.

Scans? Pre-Crisis my man. I know you don't like it but it's true.

Quotes? Pre-Crisis and not solid evidence. You don't have anything else.

What's the best I can come up with?:

History of CM and WW.
Their power levels.
Comic book sources.
Actual comical events.

What's the best you can come up with:

Superman said so.
Encyclopedia said so
"You know more than DC then"

Please. Your arguement is nullified. You skip around the issues. You attempt (horribly at that) to poke holes until I throw them back at you and you avoid the same said topic.

Phil Jimenez, Robert Greenberger, Scott Beaty, and Dan Wallace to be exact.

So I got the authorship wrong...who gives a f***? You think it helps your arguement? You're sadly mistaken.

I have the book to back my theorys.

I have comics to back my theorys.

Ive posted scans to back my theorys.

Your scans are nullified. It's Pre-Crisis. In other words: WRONG.

What have you posted saying WW was faster and or stronger than CM? NOTHING!

Are you blind? Seriously are you? Stop avoiding the facts I've presented. You didn't retort them. Hell you quoted them then you SKIPPED them. Please. You don't have any sound evidence.

Post a scan or something please.

Don't got a scanner. You're outta luck. You gonna have to rely on the mountain of evidence regarding Wonder Woman...which you seemly don't rebut or don't even acknowledge.

Then you counter by calling 1 of the authors of the book a homosexual like thats why he says what he does in the book. Are the 3 other authors gay as well? Bah.

Counter? Please. That was just comment. Your counters have been the same for the last hour:

The book said so.
Superman said so.
You don't know more than DC.

Actually yes. One other author is gay. But that's irrelevant. This is just fluff to pathetically bolster your dying and dead arguement.

Very mature(not). Thats a real sign of age.

I'm not mature as I'd like to be. However I'm arguing with a person who won't properly debate or just avoids the issue at hand. That's more pathetically immature.

And wheres your cheerleaders to back you? I dont hear from them much.

Cosmic Cube. Digimark007. Manjaro. Darkcrawler.

Better question: Where's your "cheerleaders"? Oh. I forgot. You don't have any. Nobody's supporting your arguement. They all know you're wrong.

After all who can support a person who believes that CM is faster than light and is more powerful than Silver Surfer. Not a sane one for sure.

I more of the good guys.

No idea what that means. But is just a self-served ego boost nonetheless.

Draco69
If you reply jrodslam, don't feel insulted if I don't respond to your post tonight. I have to go to work.

I HATE the night shift. Waiting a party full of uptight, anal-retentive, Christian Armenians? Not fun. sick

snoopdogg
I am no expert on the Gods and sh!t but from reading the comics Captain Marvel is atleast on part with Supreman in terms of strength.

I have read a few issues where they fought and there was no clear cut winner at all. That speaks for itself.

Then there is the arm wrestling match that was a stalemate also.

Till I read Superman say that WW is as strong or stonger than him Ill believe it for he has said that about CM. Or even hold her own agaisnt him in a arm wrestling match then Ill agree with it.

Not disrepecting WW but just going by facts that I read in CM comics.(I dont read WW)

jrodslam
Strange. My source (on the couch), The Ultimate Guide to Wonder Woman says otherwise.

Ohh well. then who knows? He say she say.

Some. Much more than you obviously. laughing out loud

Yea I can see that.(not). Ultimate Guide to WW says shes stronger than CM? I say shes AS wise as Athena, AS swift as Hermes. etc. You say otherwise.

Keeping gripping on to that book like a lifejacket during a tumultous hurricane if you want. It doesn't prove anything. As you haven't proven anything.

Funny. Seems as if ive proven more than you have. Go Figure.

And I'm guessing that same book says he's faster than light and more powerful than Surfer right? Riiiiiiight.

Ive already made a statement on the faster than lightning feat. Ive NEVER stated he was more powerful than Surfer. Obviously you cant read. Dont put words in my mouth.

You get your sources from a friggin inaccurate encyclopedia. I on the other hand get my sources from comics. Something you have never heard of.

My encyclopedia is inacurate, but your WW GUide is? I see.

You cannot prove that CM CAN combine his powers can you?

Can you prove he cant? Show me otherwise.

I've proven my arguements.

Proven what? How so?

Your only remaining piece of evidence is an inaccurate enyclopedia.

And Yours is a 5 year old WW Guide?

Pics? Disproven. CM's power levels? Disproven and corrected. CM's speed? Disproven and corrected. CM's strength? Disproven and corrected. Stamina of Atlas? Disproven and corrected. Power of Zeus? Disproven and corrected.

All were proven with the exception of speed. Your counter to that was "Bla bla Pre-Crisis" "He cant do it anymore. Blah blah" Can you prove he cant? Until then, I say he can do it.

I've bested you in every debate concerning CM thus far.

Hardly.

Scans? Pre-Crisis my man. I know you don't like it but it's true.

Lol. Here we go again. Blah blah. How do you know he cant do it?

Quotes? Pre-Crisis and not solid evidence. You don't have anything else.

Quotes, pre-crisis, encyclopedia are solid enough evidence.

Do you have any evidence at all? "WW is stronger than Hercules" "CM's combination of powers are pre-crisis, he cant do it anymore blah blah"

Prove it. Until then, call it a day.

jrodslam
If you reply jrodslam, don't feel insulted if I don't respond to your post tonight. I have to go to work.

Not at all. I understand. Hurry back.

JWangSDC
just wait till Kara Zorel hands power girl her ass in the upcoming series

FistOfThe North
W.W.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.