Superman VS. Tyrant(normal)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
If Superman went all out, could he possibly defeat the all powerful Tyrant?

Debate.

WOLVERINEFAN
what is tyrants powers?

Sentry

Dizzle
Didn't I already cover this? Superman is the third big archangel, he just holds back a TON. Seriously, that heat vision is really demiurgic power. He doesn't really struggle with the moon, he could easily throw it so hard and accurately that he could pull a Saint of Killers and destroy the Presence with it. Just you wait, Tyrant's getting a big can o' whupass.

Not! evil face I really hope you're just trying to exact an overkill on Supes, Sentry. Really I do. This is getting ridiculous. Thanos/Thor/Glads against Darkseid/Supes/WW? I mean come on!

Maestro
Tyrant uses Superman as a toothpick.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Maestro
Tyrant uses Superman as a toothpick.

Yeah right. You have never seen what happens when Superman gets pissed. You don't want to know either, trust me.

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Yeah right. You have never seen what happens when Superman gets pissed. You don't want to know either, trust me.
LMAO

he is going to use his FTL attacks

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
LMAO

he is going to use his FTL attacks

Or far worse...

Mider
Yeah right thats bad writing He gets His ask kicked by Doomsday now You wanna put Him up against a high level cosmic and expect Him to win.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mider
Yeah right thats bad writing He gets His ask kicked by Doomsday now You wanna put Him up against a high level cosmic and expect Him to win.

Superman wasn't mad when he fought Doomsday. You should see him when he lets go.

armandovalles
Post-Crisis Supermann has no chance against Tyrant, whether he is pissed off or goes all out or anything, he still loses badly. Tyrant at normal power I'd say is equal to Pre-Crisis Superman.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by armandovalles
Post-Crisis Supermann has no chance against Tyrant, whether he is pissed off or goes all out or anything, he still loses badly. Tyrant at normal power I'd say is equal to Pre-Crisis Superman.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pre-crisis Superman? Angry Post-Crisis Superman would destroy Tyrant. No need bringing God himself into this fight.

leonidas
<<Pre-crisis Superman? Angry Post-Crisis Superman would destroy Tyrant. No need bringing God himself into this fight.>>

cube, whether this post is referencing me or not, you're acting like a 3 year old. you hate superman, good for you. prove your points in a debate and leave it there. what the hell is this, the kindergarten part of the forum?

Dizzle
Actually, yes. We learned how to count to 3 today! Kickass! 1... uh... cmon, I know this!!!

Seriously though leo, sarcasm is fun sometimes. You were just arguing that Zeus can ignore the Presence if he so chooses. NO MORE TALKING FOR YOU!

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
<<Pre-crisis Superman? Angry Post-Crisis Superman would destroy Tyrant. No need bringing God himself into this fight.>>

cube, whether this post is referencing me or not, you're acting like a 3 year old. you hate superman, good for you. prove your points in a debate and leave it there. what the hell is this, the kindergarten part of the forum?
leo man don't get mad you know we all love you

GODSCRIBE
Are you serious????????????????????

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Are you serious????????????????????

that they love him????.................................................chair

jasofisc
tyrant owns superman and the entire JLA

Ex11B
What kind of Babbling BS is this?Tyrant would own Superman.

CaptainStoic
How can Superman win? It's just not possible. Tyrant could beat Gladiator, Morg, Beta Ray Thor, The Silver Surfer, Jack of Hearts, Terrax, and Ganymede, without breathing too hard, and for good measure you could throw in Hercules, and they would still lose.

Tyrant is simply too much for Superman to handle without help in the dozens.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
that they love him????.................................................chair

No, the thought of Superman even being able to whipe Tyrant's ass is just unfathomable.

Big Sexy
"How can Superman win? It's just not possible. Tyrant could beat Gladiator, Morg, Beta Ray Thor, The Silver Surfer, Jack of Hearts, Terrax, and Ganymede, without breathing too hard, and for good measure you could throw in Hercules, and they would still lose."

I agree, please don't any of you Superman fans tell me he can beat that group together.

CaptainStoic
Exactly, these guys would would each give Superman a run for it, a couple may even beat him. He has no chance.
BTW is this a spite thread, or something? My grandmother could tell you that Supes would lose to Tyrant.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
If Superman went all out, could he possibly defeat the all powerful Tyrant?

Debate.

No. Tyrant mauled the Gladiator, who has all of superman's powers, and he would do the same to Superman.

Thanos_6383
Tyrant OWNS Superman

GODSCRIBE
wow, just wow.

Thunderstrike
Tyrant eats him.

Crease
I'm with Godscribe...I can't beleive this is actually being debated.

Adam Warlock
Some people claim Superman is unbeatable when he is MAD laughing

Thunderstrike
Superman can be angry all he wants. He still isn't gonna win. Now he'll just get his ass kicked and be pissed about it.

Avalonofthewind
Supes combines with Kismet and beats the hell out of Tyrant or uses Torquasm Vo to make Tyrant defeat himself! smokin'

In all seriousness though, Supes should fare about the same as Thanos. If he's smart, he'll get the hell out of dodge like Thanos did.

MattDay
avalon makes a point there, superman isnt dumb and wouldnt just go in thinking this guy will lose, he'll realize the target is powerful and resort to finding a weakness while using his speed to stay ahead of the game.

bigbran
wow avalon, thanos used a power orb, you call me a fanboy?!?!!?!?!?

bigbran
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Supes combines with Kismet and beats the hell out of Tyrant or uses Torquasm Vo to make Tyrant defeat himself! smokin'

In all seriousness though, Supes should fare about the same as Thanos. If he's smart, he'll get the hell out of dodge like Thanos did. supes would do shit all, tyrant would crush supes between his hands. ya supes is fast, but if he uses his speed, tyrant uses his. tyrant toyed with like 5 supes level beings.

bigbran
tyrant molest him, and says pathetic.

bigbran
the very thought of supes winning one match is pathetic.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by bigbran

Did you miss this, fanboy?

In all seriousness though, Supes should fare about the same as Thanos. If he's smart, he'll get the hell out of dodge like Thanos did.

They really should start implementing some kind of age limit here, your constant cries for attention are getting sadder.

I really should stop feeding the trolls as well. smile

Broly92

They really should start implementing some kind of age limit here, your constant cries for attention are getting sadder.

I really should stop feeding the trolls as well. smile
Do you relalize what your saying, you apparently are older than all of us but we should admire you for having no life besides this as an adult. You are soooooooo great. notworthy roll eyes (sarcastic)

Inhuman

Thanos>Silver Surfer>Superman

supes = no chance

The_Fury
laughing

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Broly92
Do you relalize what your saying, you apparently are older than all of us but we should admire you for having no life besides this as an adult. You are soooooooo great. notworthy roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's so cute. You defend the other kids. Happy Dance

Thank you. Thank you. No need to flatter me. big grin

Broly92
kid Till the death old man man

Soleran
Superman isn't getting a win outta this one, Tyrants mobile robots could take him on, Tyrant just kicks him when he's down.

.... hmmm sups has got it hard this time im a big superman fan but i dont think he will come out of this one

bigbran

I really should stop feeding the trolls as well. smile yes when the full grown adults arent as mature as 14 year olds. roll eyes (sarcastic)
is that all you can say when youve been proven a fanboy.
and isnt thaanos youre least fav character? and supes is your fav?
of course your going to call me a fanboy, when i dont say supes wins, so either shut up or make sense.

bigbran
That's so cute. You defend the other kids. Happy Dance

Thank you. Thank you. No need to flatter me. big grin yes an age limit, when your the most mature on here. roll eyes (sarcastic) and why do you need an age limit? so you dont get proved wrong by mere kids? Happy Dance Happy Dance

bigbran
tyrant just grabs him and beats him to death.

Avalonofthewind
yes when the full grown adults arent as mature as 14 year olds. roll eyes (sarcastic)
is that all you can say when youve been proven a fanboy.
and isnt thaanos youre least fav character? and supes is your fav?
of course your going to call me a fanboy, when i dont say supes wins, so either shut up or make sense.

Aren't you the one who kept posting here and bumping this thread just to sooth your bruised ego? big grin Example A:

supes would do shit all, tyrant would crush supes between his hands. ya supes is fast, but if he uses his speed, tyrant uses his. tyrant toyed with like 5 supes level beings.

tyrant molest him, and says pathetic.

the very thought of supes winning one match is pathetic.

If you are 14, your spelling and grammar skills are terrible. Get off the forums and into summer school. smile

bigbran
Aren't you the one who kept posting here and bumping this thread just to sooth your bruised ego? big grin Example A:

If you are 14, your spelling and grammar skills are terrible. Get off the forums and into summer school. smile wow, how mature, and its called typeing fast.

bigbran
anyways i think we all agree tyrant 10/10...

Soleran
anyways i think we all agree tyrant 10/10...

I don't agreesmile I never like 10/10 conisdering various showings of Superman I feel pretty good he could get 1 out of 10 wins.

golem370
Tyrant has beat Gladiator,Beta Ray Bill and Silver Surfer simultaneously. With no problem.

Rewmac
As a big Superman fan I don't know if he can do it. He really did some serious feats.

1. Doomsday fight was special...And remember he did beat him...And Doomsday was created in DC to kill Superman

2. Superman is very fast. Don't rely on just a couple of comics see what he can really do...

3. As for strenght he is incredible...And that goes for durability...

4. Survived OE

5. Beat Darkseid

A lot of people don't like supes coz he was created for the hero of the world. He is classic. And people underestimate him bercause he got popular. Don't do he is still all powerful. Intelligence so he is not all dumb. And film and animated series feats are nowhere near to actual Superman feats. I own every issue from 2001-2003 and nearly all JLA incarnations (except JSA). He is tough. But I only say maybe.

5-6/10

Rewmac
Originally posted by golem370
Tyrant has beat Gladiator,Beta Ray Bill and Silver Surfer simultaneously. With no problem. Silver Surfer is a good one. But others are nowhere top an all out Superman...

1. Everybody has beaten Gladiator

2. Beta Ray Thor is strong but not that strong...

3. Silver Surfer is a very powerful being, but I never actually saw his true potential...He is tough one...

golem370
Tyrant

golem370
Superman would not have a snowballs chance in hell in a battle against all three... Tyrant beat both with little effort

Rewmac
It really depend on different kinds of powers. For example

Thor vs. Gladiator --> Thor

Juggernaut vs. Thor --> Juggernaut

It really depends what kinds of powers you put up against eachother.

golem370
Superman is God in DC he is not to be defied or Questions the Big Blue... But I doubt the Marvel Universe would deify him like DC.. They save Supermen like Gladiator,Hyperion & Sentry

golem370
Your missing my point Superman would have trouble with ether one of these guys more or less all of them...

golem370
I really believe Classic Juggernaut could beat Gladiator to..

Rewmac
Originally posted by golem370
Superman is God in DC he is not to be defied or Questions the Big Blue... But I doubt the Marvel Universe would deify him like DC.. They save Supermen like Gladiator,Hyperion & Sentry We aren't talking about bringing him to Marvel. Just they meet and fight. And since no actual data was given of which version of Supes is this so we go to the KMC Rule : The strongest form of his. So let's say All-Star Superman.

golem370
Well even so then Tyrant wins 8/10 sound about right to you...

Soleran
Originally posted by Rewmac
We aren't talking about bringing him to Marvel. Just they meet and fight. And since no actual data was given of which version of Supes is this so we go to the KMC Rule : The strongest form of his. So let's say All-Star Superman.

Uh not so much, rules specify no low nor especially powered up versionssmile That said Superman can get ONE win specifically because the sun can shine on a dogs ass once in awhile and Tyrant can underestimate him.

3-4 wins , lol I sincerely doubt it.

bigbran
umm this is post crisus supes.

bigbran
you do realize who tyrant is right?!!?!?
he beat ss, ganeymeme(dont know how to spell it), gladiator, morg, terrax, jack of hearts, i think one more. all w/o a problem, hmm now supes is mighteir then all of these guys, god damn fanboys.
tyrant 10/10
thre is nothing he can do to tyrant(at all)

General Kon-El
Superman wins this. its not evn gonna be funny.

bigbran
ohh jeez this is the worst case of fanboyism ever, thanos cant even beat this guy with a power orb. does anyone know who tyrant is. ok what is supes going to do to tyrant???

Soleran
He's going to get beaten by Tyrant Bigbran, he's going to get beaten:P

Rols
Nothing short of prime could beat this Guy. Full powered version i mean.

bigbran
yes but even that is questionable???

bigbran
so supes is this high?

Rols
Alot higher depending which version..I think

bigbran
hmm

bigbran
its post crisus supes.

Rols
Thats is why i abhor(spelling).

bigbran
sorry dont know how to post a bunch of pics at the same time.

bigbran
what rols?

bigbran
here.

bigbran
no way supes stands a chance.

bigbran
tyrant..

bigbran
10/10

bigbran
silver surfers tough... right?

Rols
Im saying this is why i abhor Superman, his got so many version of him, and if you think his beaten, theres a lot stronger version of him to challenge you again. Anyhow post-crisis and all-star, I dont think could beat Tyrant full powered, prime that would be a diff. matter according to what ive read about him in this forum, heck he could have desame power as the Phoenix Force (over exaggerating).

bigbran
but these ignoramous's think post crisus can beat tyrant.
and hell, some of these fanboys think post c supes is on a galactus level.

Rols
Ive got diff. opinion on that.

bigbran
Originally posted by Rols
Ive got diff. opinion on that. what do you mean?

Rols
I meant PC Supes === Galactus full powered do not agree, and i dont feel like writing my reasons.... For fear of the Superman Fans........ confused smile

bigbran
no supes is ongs power!!!!
whawhawhawha

bigbran
tyrant rips him in half, and whips him into space.

bbrem123
tyrant with relative ease

mighty adam
tyrant would pound supes face in till its nothing but blood and meat. come on the big g had a hard time with this guy what do you people think supes will do to him?........ nothing

bigbran
nothing at all.

batdude123
Superman would take a beating in this fight I'm afraid. erm

bigbran
he would lose 18/10 you mean.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.