Team Heroes vs. Team Evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Thanos has asked Death to ressurect the spirit of Onslaught and give him back his Physical form, while Darkseid has decided to form an Alliance with the Marvel Darkside. Can this team of Super Heroes stop this attack of evil.

1. Dr. Strange
2. Sentry
3. Silver Surfer
4. Binary
5. King Thor
6. Superman
7. Shazam
8. Genis Vell
9. Quasar
10. Gladiator
11. Adam Warlock
12. Mr. Majestic

vs.

1. Thanos
2. Onslaught
3. Darkseid
4. Apocalypse
5. Count Nefaria
6. Doomsday

armandovalles
The Heroes win.

Silver Surfer,Dr. Strange and Binary can take out Onslaught.

King Thor and Genis-Vell can take out Apocalypse.

Quasar, Gladiator, and Shazam can take out Thanos.

Sentry and Superman can take out Darkseid.

last_samurai_44
All you need is Shazam, Superman, and Silver Surfer. But as a bonus, I'll throw in the Hulk, even though he is not on the list.

armandovalles
Shazam, Superman, and Silver Surfer alone would get the shit beat out of them. Shazam and Superman would get whupped by Onslaught and Silver Surfer would get whupped by Thanos.

Dizzle
Or Supes alone could take Darkseid. Surfer alone for Apocalypse. King Thor and Quasar would take Thanos, then everyone else piles on Onslaught till the other 3 fights are over. Assuming that Onslaught survives longer against his 8 guys than the other 3 do against their 2/1 opponent(s).

nimbus006
Yea are you sure you reasing the list right Last samurai

nimbus006
ok i made some changes, but lets go with powerhouse version Darkseid that would take more than just Supes to beat him.

Dizzle
As in Pre-Crisis? Then the good guys are screwed by mind control and big fists.

Tony Stark
cool

I think that heroes have enough horsepower to get it done. SS, Supes, Sentry, The King, Gladiator Etc... That's a whole lot of Rosie.

Heroes Win...

IMO cool

nimbus006
With the addition of Count Nefaria and Doomsday i think the Villians have a decent chance

Lord S
Originally posted by armandovalles
The Heroes win.

Silver Surfer,Dr. Strange and Binary can take out Onslaught.

King Thor and Genis-Vell can take out Apocalypse.

Quasar, Gladiator, and Shazam can take out Thanos.

Sentry and Superman can take out Darkseid.
The heroes do win...but do you really need King Thor to take out Apocalypse? Gladiator can do the job by himself, just fine.

Put King Thor on Gladiator's team, cause they'll be considerably weakened with Glads' departure, against Thanos.

Ex11B
you guys forgetting Nefaria....lol..i noticed all these villians taken out...so what happened to him...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.