Superman with no weaknesses what so ever vs Champion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
Okay so lets just say there is this one version of Superman different time line same everyday powers he has with out the weaknesses vs this Champion guy.

Cosmic Cube
Champion. He wouldn't try to exploit Superman's weaknesses. I wonder if Superman could survive a planet busting punch to the face.

Sentry
Multiple planet busting shots to the face

illadelph12
Champs skills outclass Supes more than his strength does.

long pig
So, people are trying EVERYTHING to get Superman a win over Champ aren't they? big grin

This would a fight that'd blow planets apart, probably one of the greatest fights that could happen.
But of course, Champ wins...seeing Superman couldn't hurt him in no way shape or form. Champ's durability>Superman's

One question though, if Champ can fly lightspeed in space, can he do it in a fight on a planet?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by long pig
One question though, if Champ can fly lightspeed in space, can he do it in a fight on a planet?

Heaven knows.

I see the fight being a lot more one-sided in Champ's favor. Forgetting about the Power Primordial? shifty

long pig
evil face Oh, yes.....Superman goes down....

roughrider
Champion doesn't have anything to take advantage of Superman's weaknesses ( solar energy, kryptonite) so that wouldn't matter. Outcome is still might vs. might, and so Champion should definitely win.

ZephroCarnelian
Supes can take a planet destroying punch easy.

But every attack uses up solar energy, maintaining his bio-metric field.

Seeing as Champ is so highly skilled, compared to Supes, I'd say Champ'd land punch after punch until Supes is a bloody mess.

sad

the Darkone
Champion wins with a pimp slap.

radioboy121
Originally posted by long pig

On personal power without any enhancements, I thought he couldn't fly, which was the reason he forfeited the power gem in the first place to Thanos as he didn't want to be left drifting in space?

wolverine8888
hell superman will get his ass kcik. if u all havent notice superman quite bad skill wise at fighting. now he has to vs some one who more powerful then him and a far far far far far far better fighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.