Spider-Man VS Batman VS Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/Images/Characters/Deathstroke.jpg

VS

http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/GoldenHeroes/Images/Characters/SpiderMan1.jpg

VS

http://www.bugkid.com/batman/pictures/015.jpg

No prep, regular weapons. All fighters fight with blood lust. They are dropped into a room 100ft by 100ft, each in a corner. Limited number of 10ft brick walls, all spaced 20 feet apart.

Who wins?

Dizzle
You better say Deathstroke... Slade's a BA.

long pig
Seeing the success of the Slade/Cyber/Spidey fight, I made a equaly tough to call fight.

I've never been too clear on who'd win with a spidey/slade fight, and adding Batman to the mix just makes it all the more hard to determine.

Quick Freeze
as much as i love him, batman goes down first.
and i appreciate pointing out the success of my thread but this is almost comparing batman to cyber. . .
i really dont see a way batman lasts more than a minute. . .

Dizzle
Batman's good... But definitely not good enough to compete with precog and superstrength, speed, etc on both fronts. He might do something to screw over one person before he gets hit, (and it's only gonna take one) but since there's no way to determine which it would be, I'm calling Bruce a non factor in a straight up fight, even with his crazy MA skills.

Slade is just smarter than Spidey when it comes down to it. H2H Parker might take him... maybe... But with his weapons and stuff, combined with better strategery, I'm goin with Deathstroke. He's probly stealthier too, especially when Spidey's in bloodlust killing frenzy mode, which would hinder his logical thinking. (Slade's in killing mode 100% of the time... hehe assassins rule)

long pig
Well, Batman has tons of devices and equipment, plus he's nearly as smart as Slade.
He would last longer than Cyber, only because Batman isn't stupid enough to go at Slade or Spidey h2h at first.

Batman would just lob grenades and shit into the Slade/Spidey fight.

long pig
Originally posted by Dizzle
Batman's good... But definitely not good enough to compete with precog and superstrength, speed, etc on both fronts. He might do something to screw over one person before he gets hit, (and it's only gonna take one) but since there's no way to determine which it would be, I'm calling Bruce a non factor in a straight up fight, even with his crazy MA skills.

Slade is just smarter than Spidey when it comes down to it. H2H Parker might take him... maybe... But with his weapons and stuff, combined with better strategery, I'm goin with Deathstroke. He's probly stealthier too, especially when Spidey's in bloodlust killing frenzy mode, which would hinder his logical thinking. (Slade's in killing mode 100% of the time... hehe assassins rule)

Bats has done decent against Slade in the past, never actually won, but he did well.....kinda. He cheated.
Slade said "screw it" and dropped his weapons and faught batman h2h, Slade was beating batman, so batman pulled a gun on Slade! A friggin gun! Batman NEVER uses guns.
He still lost though.

Dizzle
100 feet isnt a lot. That's like 2 swings for Spidey or a shot or 2 for Slade. Though if they can't see him cuz of the brick walls, Batman's quite the ninja, and could stay out of the fight till one of em (Slade) comes out the bloody victor, then Bats just pops out a few batarangs and sees how good this precog stuff really is. I dunno. Bruce is a sneaky little SOB.

Dizzle
Originally posted by long pig
Bats has done decent against Slade in the past, never actually won, but he did well.....kinda. He cheated.
Slade said "screw it" and dropped his weapons and faught batman h2h, Slade was beating batman, so batman pulled a gun on Slade! A friggin gun! Batman NEVER uses guns.
He still lost though.

You gotta wonder what would kill Slade though... I mean, even 6 shots to the head probly wouldn't kill him for good. What was Mr. Wayne thinking? Could've at least gotten a rocket launcher or something with his billions of dollars.

long pig
Slade's immortal. Nothing less than decapitation will kill him for good.

When he got shot in the head the first time, his healing wasn't working very well. But, the lady had the gun touching his head, and she pulled it and he was fast enough to dodge the bullet point blank enough to have it miss his mark. He can definatly take a few to the brain now.

eL sTanKo
DS picks up Spidey and uses him as a club to clobber Bats to death. Spidey sub-squently dies as well.

long pig
Spidey is stronger, by how much is unknown. So I doubt he can throw Spidey around like that.

Slades strength is between 2tons-10tons, he's in there somewhere.

lifeisaglich
I just want to make a correction on this. After Slade said, "screw it" slade brought out his sword first before batman took slade's sniper rifle and hit a home run with the ball being slade's head. And please, forgive me if I say that batman did not lose. I could post a pic. if you want to verify what it is I am saying?

long pig
That's a lose when you shoot someone who want's to fight without guns.
Do you really think Bat's could take him if Slade had a gun too?

He shot him while he wasn't wanting to use guns, WITH A SNIPER RIFLE!

But yeah, post the pics, it was a sweet fight. It's an old one, but it's pretty cool.

lifeisaglich
Batman used a gun? You are talking about the secound coming of batman and slade in the batman books...right!!!!

EH.....give or take a gadget???

lifeisaglich
long pig I am sorry I made a promise I could not deliver. But you seem to have read the book surely you can dig it up better than I and try and post it where as I have failed.?

long pig
I have it, I just don't have a scanner. It's cool though. No biggie.

Doesn't batman hate using guns? Usually he flat out refuses to. That just tells you, he was in a panic.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by long pig
http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/Images/Characters/Deathstroke.jpg

VS

http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/GoldenHeroes/Images/Characters/SpiderMan1.jpg

VS

http://www.bugkid.com/batman/pictures/015.jpg

No prep, regular weapons. All fighters fight with blood lust. They are dropped into a room 100ft by 100ft, each in a corner. Limited number of 10ft brick walls, all spaced 20 feet apart.

Who wins?

Good synopsis there, and nice deathstroke picture.

CorderaMitchell
These brick walls give bats and spiderman a large advantage, but mostly spiderman could make the most sufficient use of his environment in this scenario.

EvilCap America
Bats pretty much always lose to Deathstroke and the guys taken on whole teams with Kid Flash on them.Spideys good would last alot longer than Batman i belive ahs the strength advantage potentially COULD win but im gonna give a slight edge to Deathstroke mostly for his experience and simply ABILITY to deal with DC speesters

CorderaMitchell
Spidey deals with multiple supervillans as well,but Deathstroke is simlply cunning and takes advantage of the offensive, but don't they all?

long pig
Spidey blazed throught the X-men.
DS blazed through the JLA
Batman has went through teams as well.
They all are potential team wreckers.

It'll either come down between DS and Bats, Spiderman just isn't smart enough for both of these guys.

MrHeavySilence
http://www.colorguides.com/deathstroke_cg_iss13pg18.jpg

Damn.

CorderaMitchell
Its a three way ,and spidey matches bats brain wise, not deathstroke, and he humiliated the ff

long pig
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
http://www.colorguides.com/deathstroke_cg_iss13pg18.jpg

Damn.

Ya' know whats funny about that pic? It's right after Slade broke GL Hal's jaw and was a nanosecond from getting his ring. Aquaman stepped in to help, and he got wacked too.

Mainstream
not even Aquaman could stop him!!!!!

long pig
Aquaman woulda broke him down if he could have caught him.
Slade can be beat in a h2h fight, by a lot of people. Just very very few can outsmart him, that's how he usually wins.

Mainstream
he's a pretty crafty dude...kinda like evil captain american Batman

long pig
With a healing factor, superstrength and near instantanious reflexes.

Mainstream
and he's kinda immortal too.

CorderaMitchell
He's fast and smart, if spidey can't catch him he'll lose, bats is out of this situation, though both have a knack for taking on many foes simultaneously.

who?-kid
I always wondered how a battle between Spider-Man and Slade would be : they both have pre-cog abilities.

For example : Slade knows that Spider-Man is gonna attack him from the left, so he prepares himself, but SM senses danger (a Slade who's getting ready for SM) so he attacks him from the right, but Slade senses the attack of SM has changed so he....

Hm, better lay down a bit... where are my pills ?

CorderaMitchell
at my house remember lol

long pig
It'd be kinda funny, Spidy would be dodging bullets that aren't there, and Slade would be shooting at a future version of spidey that doesn't exist.
Batman would definatly use that to his advantage, and gas both of em.

Batman wins.

brainchild81
Originally posted by who?-kid
I always wondered how a battle between Spider-Man and Slade would be : they both have pre-cog abilities. I thought Slade's daughter did, not him. Maybe I'm wrong.

long pig
They both do, that's where she got hers from. He injected her with the same serum he was injected with.

Ravager is actually more powerful than he is, she just isn't as experienced as him. But, her strength/speed/agility goes up with her adrenaline, so she can be better than her father.

CorderaMitchell
she can , but slade is all about cunning.

long pig
Her intelligence goes up as well, the more adrenaline, the more powerful. She just has little experience.
She took on Batgirl as a first fight, that's not too shabby.

CorderaMitchell
not at all seeing as batgirl has the capability to read an opponents style

but there is something about slade that just seems, naughty.

long pig
Well, he did date a 14 year old......that's pretty damn naughty, and very disturbing.

CorderaMitchell
I think it suits his personality, with that young regenerative look and all, combined with super speed, allows him to get all of the girls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.