Teen Titan Role Play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrCurt061430
OK, here we create our own or existing Teen Titan characters and have our own role play.
This is an example of the character form, but this will also be my character.

Titan Name: Ice
Species: human (but was trained by the Lin Kuie)
Powers(include weakness): Has the ability to freeze anything, make weapons and shields using his ice powers, move ice just like Terra, his half-sister, can move rocks, and is also able to absorb ice. his powers make his ice unbreakable and unable to thaw, but if he overuses his power without absorbing any ice, he becomes fatally weak and vulnerable. He is also highly trained in many areas of the martial arts. he is also able to "merge" with his Ice powers, this is exceptionally useful for scaling walls with ease, or teleporting from one frozen area to another.
Gadgets/Weapons(optional): he likes to use swords but tries to be as less lethal as possible by using a staff like Robin.
Appearance: Slightly skinny, blue eyes, and wearing the original Lin Kuie outfit complete with helmet-mask that covers his mouth and has a small flap over his left eye area, but doesn't actually cover the eye itself, that's the same color as his skin.
Without helmet, he has a scar over his left eye and has combed brown hair.
Favorite Food: Chicken
Hobby: Training for sword battles with robots.
Background: Has had a few rounds with Slade before joining the Teen Titans, and like Robin, he has some major issues with Slade. he also seems to favor Beast Boy among the rest of the Titans, but despite this, he cares deeply about his new friends and sometimes feels like doing battles alone in order to defend everybody else. He also has a very strong relationship with his half-sister, Terra, whom he supposedly heard about Beast Boy from.
Relative(optional): Terra
Acting Type: Mysterious, is a born leader, loves technology, yet has a good sense of humor.

The Doom Master
well ill enter just because my friend told me too enter some RP's (Vidina)
Name: Zanac Marati
Titan Name: Hawkeye
Species: Otavian (human looking but with eagle wings)
Powers: keen eyesight, increased speed and agility, flight, his achilles heel are the joints on his wings to his body.
Weapons: His feet, and occasionally, a blade of some sort.
Appearance: Middle height, blue eyes, black streaked white hair, brown feathers on his wings, dragon tattooed on his left arm, flamed patterned jacket, ripped where his wings are, plain black jeans, white shirt and black and red sneakers.
Fave Food: Pizza
Hobby: honing his skills
Background: No one really knows, he just turned up out of no where, severley battered and bruised.
Actings Type: Adventurous, serious, calm.

The Doom Master
i had to go be4 so heres da rest of my acting type
slow to anger, and kind a anti social wink
is n e 1 els gonna enta a reply? confused

Vidina
They will, we just need to think, desides people aren't on at the same time. Anyway, did you get permission?

The Doom Master
well oviously im on now ryan
laughing out loud

MrCurt061430
Your character looks really good.

Darth Chronus
did you get permission?

The Doom Master
thanx mrcurt (wow my first character created is good) big grin

MrCurt061430
you're welcome

Krystal Temachi
Titan Name: Hail
Species: Human
Powers(include weakness): Can control the weather but has only mastered Twisters and hail storms, when she gets angry she loses control of everything so she tries to keep her cool
Gadgets/Weapons(optional): None
Appearance: Shoulder lenght blonde hai, blue eyes, tan skin. A white mask, A light blue jumpsuit with a silver belt with charm of different weather symbol, white boots and gloves and earrings the look like clouds
Favorite Food: Sushi
Hobby: Cooking
Background: Ziarra real parent abandond her when she was only two months old because of her power but was adopted two times and abandond two time until a twenty year old couple adopted her when she was four and they loved her even with her powers. Her parents know she is a teen titan but they see a often as possible
Relative(optional): Mother and Father Danielle and Miguel
Acting Type: Ziarra is very friendly and sometimes shows off sub-consiosly to others. Ziarra is very likeble so she maks friends easily

tecknoyashi
titan name : ally

Power : darkness

faimily : they all died * in here *

hobbys : medetating

love : none * well maybe someone *

favorite food : tea or black coffea

hello

the-unforgiven
do i have to know what teen titans is to be a part of this rp?

RogueGambitdare
~May I join?~
Species: human/demon
Powers(include weakness): Dare has the power to do anything with darkness. She can even create darkness. She is also telepathic and telekentic and can teleport. Her weakness is unknown.
Gadgets/Weapons(optional): uses an enchanted blade of darkness when nessasary
Appearance: she wears an outfit exactly like raven's in the comic but is all black and a little different. she never takes her hood down so the rest is unknown
Hobby: unknown
Background: Dare is the adopted daughter of the human ruler of azarath. She has lived a harsh and cruel life under his rule. She has see and lost too much. Dare is the real daughter of Trigon and Raven is her half sister. Dare came to Earth after she found out the truth. She was trying to find Raven. She did and now she is part of the teen titans. (for full bio go to profile)
Relative(optional): Raven and Trigon
Acting Type: secretive keeps to herself outgoing brave very mysterious

blacknightfire2
I'd love to join you...

Species: Alien from the greatest city in Mars
Powers(include weakness): Has Control over Storms and since that is the case she not only has power over rain but also wind and lightning; she can also change into a black wolfess to avoid trouble.
Appearance: In attachment..
Favorite Food: Anything Veggie
Hobby: Watching the stars and hanging out with BB
Background: Born on Mars Darkwind learned to control the powers she had at a very young age, an outcast on her own planet she commited crimes for most of her life and as a result is banished from her home.
Cursed with powers that she once used for evil, the young alien girl has found her way to earth, and after some persistence she has convinced the Titans to allow her to join them is fighting crime...
But has she really turned over an entirely different leaf or is this teenage hero not a hero at all..
Acting Type: A mysterious girl. she has a good sense of humor but also like Raven keeps to herself...

blacknightfire2
So um when are we going to start?

MrCurt061430
That is a good question. I guess its when everyone is ready or somthing like that.

silvertsume
Originally posted by the-unforgiven
do i have to know what teen titans is to be a part of this rp? nah. itz easy 2 grasp.
id join... but theres already to many tt rps

MrCurt061430
er...a few small changes for my character, I was watching Mortal Kombat 2 last night and found out that Sub-Zero has a scar on his left eye too, so I'd like to change my character's scar position to his right eye, also, my character's past seems to find him to be so good at fighting that he has literaly, never been hit before, exept for all the times he went up against Slade.

MrCurt061430
Originally posted by the-unforgiven
do i have to know what teen titans is to be a part of this rp?

Well...it WOULD be helpful.

MrCurt061430
great characters people.

silvertsume
... do u have permission??

blacknightfire2
Oh okay thats fine, I'm ready to start whenever...

MrCurt061430
ok Darkwind

tecknoyashi
name : ally

Weapon : arow

side : good

slade : soon she will join me

Ally : hello im here to join the titans

MrCurt061430
hi Ally, Welcome to Titans Tower, I'm Ice, and this here is Darkwind. (points to blacknightfire2 aka: Darkwind)

tecknoyashi
thanx

blacknightfire2
*smiles and nods in recognition* Hey there, *gets out a controller and proceeds to play with the game station 3*

shadow12
Titan Name: Xanatos
Species: human
Powers: light and darkness
Gadgets/Weapons: staff and sword
Apperance: silver hair with red eyes wears black t-shirt and pants with black combat boots with a red cloak
Favorite Food: pizza
Hobby: training

tecknoyashi
* doesnt answer back just walks 2 room with sad face *

shadow12
may i join the titans

blacknightfire2
*tosses Ice the other controller* Wanna play while we wait?

tecknoyashi
* slams door*

shadow12
(wow i love being ignored...)

tecknoyashi
no one knew what would soon happen soon slade would find her

blacknightfire2
(I'm fine with you joining but I'm not in charge)

tecknoyashi
slade : ally

Ally : no ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

slade : come ally

blacknightfire2
Turning her head to the side away from the videogame she looks to where Ally had dissapeared "Ally? You okay back there?" She called standing and dropping her controller in Xanatos's lap and walked into the darkness.

tecknoyashi
* ally was gone only a note on her bed *

it read

Ally is mine and i will use her for evilally will help me alot

blacknightfire2
After reading not once but twice the sheet of paper, Darkwind backed out of the room slowly glancing over her shoulder.."Um guys we seem sto have a situation." She said as she backed into the control room accidently tripping over the couch.

tecknoyashi
lol

blacknightfire2
(I'm ditzy in real life and Darkwind was designed after me..)

tecknoyashi
cool

shadow12
-xanatos walks around looking for everyone-

tecknoyashi
~ still gone ~

blacknightfire2
She looked around the room and fell unto the couch in a huff. "What's going on here..."

shadow12
dunno

tecknoyashi
Mean while at slade place

Slad : brain washing would do

blacknightfire2
"Xanatos?" She said looking at the other Titan from the couch.."Read this...Ally's gone." Handing him the sheet of paper she sighed and began to beat up the baddie on her videogame again.

tecknoyashi
slade : whos side are u on

All : ....... slades

shadow12
damn..

blacknightfire2
She sighed and looked at him "What are we going to do?"

shadow12
wait and hope she come back

blacknightfire2
"Um Slade has her..I highly doubt thats she'll be coming home on her own freewill."

shadow12
yes but do we know where she is
(sorry slow today)

blacknightfire2
"Well somewhere with Slade...Robin's room might have a tracker...Should we go check?"She replied looking at him wth a smile gracing her lips as she spoke.

shadow12
sure why not

blacknightfire2
Standing she walked with him towards Robin's room and knocked.."Um Robin?" She called waiting for the Boy Wonder to respond..

Robin looked up from his examination of the piece of Slades mask he hard recovered in his last fight and grinned "Doors open Darkwind." He replied and spun in his chair as the whoosh of the door opening filled the room.

The alien girl smiled and entered the room looking around at all the pictures of Slade and the rest of the villians that the Titans had fought and or defeated. "Robin, Ally has been taken by Slade you don't happen to have a way to track him do you?"

Robin laughed and motioned to the mask "You bet, I was just disecting it though.."He replied and looked to Xanatos with a side glance. "Who's that Darkwind your Boyfriend.."He muttered with a slight annoyance.

Darkwind smiled laughing softly "Now Robin you know your the only earth boy for me." She said teasingly, "Xanatos I guess you two haven't met?" She said turning her gaze on him a moment.

shadow12
guess not...
-gave robin icy look-

blacknightfire2
Robin returned the glare and looked the new titan up at down.

"Oh okay, Robin this is Xanatos. Xanatos, Robin..Could you two please try to get along?" She asked with a laugh and picked up the partially taken apart mask and sighed..."This is going to help us track them right?" She said

Robin smiled "Yea I'll come with you though...Can't let a lady fight all the battles." He said directing the comment towards Xanatos with a annoyed glare. "Then maybe when we get back you'll train with me some Darkwind?" He commented to her taking the mask back, and hanging it on his belt.

shadow12
-gave him a extremly dark look-

blacknightfire2
She nodded and looked between the guys "Um can you two settle this after we find and save Ally?"

Robin grinned and nodded, opening the door for them. "Alright but its not like he could beat me in a fight."

She laughed and looked at Xanatos "Hmm I'm not sure he looks pretty tough.."

shadow12
is that a bet

blacknightfire2
"hmph" Robin grinned and looked him up and down "Just might be." He replied.

Darkwind rolled her eyes.."No contest right now guys save Ally then kick the shit out of each other okay?"

shadow12
alright
(wow how ironic robins my favorite character and yet i'm fighting with him sorry bored)

blacknightfire2
(Robin Rocks..but BB is my fave...)

Robin stood and made his way out of the tower, Darkwind following close behind listening as he told her the new developments in the ungoing case against Slade.

shadow12
-xanatos listens quietly wondering what slades doing to all-

The Doom Master
"hey whats going on here?" Hawkeye asks as he enters the room. Hmm, he thinks, Ally's gone? well look what happens when i go on a training mission.

The Doom Master
(sorry i havent really been joining in, i only just realised the RP's story had started until now)

Kya16
hi

Kya16
are you guys still alive

Kya16
man!

blacknightfire2
(Um yeah were alive...its a message board not everyone is one at once)

blacknightfire2
Looking back from where she stood listening to Robin, "Oh hey Hawk where've you been?"

Robin stopped talking as she cut him off by paying attention to the other Titan as he walked into the room "Hey Hawk how'd that training go?"

MrCurt061430
Originally posted by shadow12
may i join the titans
Yes Xanatos you may join.

MrCurt061430
Sorry all, celbrated Fathers day yesterday by spending all day with dad.

shadow12
(thanks)

MrCurt061430
(your welcome)

RogueGambitdare
*Dare knocked on the t tower's door and waited for someone to answer.*

MrCurt061430
Goes to answer the door, "Hi Dare"

MrCurt061430
looks around and wonders where Ally is.

shadow12
-xanatos goes out to the couch-

MrCurt061430
"Xantos, where's Ally?"

shadow12
slade took her and robins trying to track him
-calmly-

RogueGambitdare
Originally posted by MrCurt061430
Goes to answer the door, "Hi Dare"
hi. I'm just going up to my room ok. *Dare grabs her stuff and heads up stairs. There is a door way in the back of the hallway that says Dare. She opens it and puts her stuff inside and heads down stairs to were everyone else is.*

MrCurt061430
"Oh...well thanks for letting me know", goes over to Robin, "How's the search going Robin?", Robin: "Pretty good so far" Ice: "Good, hopfully I'll have another chance to stop Slade for good again!"

MrCurt061430
Originally posted by RogueGambitdare
hi. I'm just going up to my room ok. *Dare grabs her stuff and heads up stairs. There is a door way in the back of the hallway that says Dare. She opens it and puts her stuff inside and heads down stairs to were everyone else is.*

good day to you then.

RogueGambitdare
*Walks up to Ice.* "Hey what's going on?"

MrCurt061430
Ally was kidnapped in the first 3 hours she was here by Slade and Robin's trying to find Slade.

RogueGambitdare
I'm afraid I haven't met Ally, but I will help you find her and stop Slade.

MrCurt061430
"thanks"

shadow12
-xanatos sits quietly-

MrCurt061430
"Man Xantos, you really are a care-free guy."

shadow12
no just keeping calm i'm not worryied about slade who ever he is

MrCurt061430
"um...HELLO!!! A new member has just been kidnapped by the most psychotic villain of them all, and you're not worried?"

RogueGambitdare
*rolleyes goes to the corner of the room and starts to meditate floating about 3 feet off the floor*

shadow12

MrCurt061430
"I'll take that as a 'that's pretty much right'."

shadow12

MrCurt061430
<Ice turns, goes to his room, and starts training for sword fights with his robots he made himself until Robin is successful in finding Slade>

shadow12
-sharpens his sword-

blacknightfire2
After watching the few Titans discuss Ally's dissapearence she rolled her eyes and followed Ice. Knocking on the door with the back of her hand she yelled "Robins found Slade...We need to get going!" Then calmly backed away waiting for him to open the door.

MrCurt061430
<opens Door> Good, Where is Slade?

blacknightfire2
She looked up at him "Somewhere under the city capital.But he's on the move so..we need to go now."

Standing by the door to the exit yelling at the top of his lucgs Robin called for everyone "TITANS COME ON WE HAVE TO GO NOW!"

shadow12
-xanatos heard robin and got up and walks torwards the door- loud mouth -he mummbles-

MrCurt061430
<Immediately leaves Titans tower in search for Slade>

shadow12
-follows robin-

MrCurt061430
<Ice puts helmet-Mask on before leaving> (Sorry, couldn't edit that in)

blacknightfire2
Robin glared at Xanstos as he passed and waited for the rest of the Titans to leave the tower before stepping outside himself.

Darkwind stood outside and looked over at Ice, "You should lead this mission Ice..at least you won't go insane about it if he isn't where Robin says..He scares me sometimes"

MrCurt061430
"Thanks Darkwind"

MrCurt061430
<Goes out to the City's Capital with the rest of the Titans>

RogueGambitdare
*follows the rest of the titans to the capital to find slade*

tecknoyashi
*knocks down door her suit hade s on it and her yes plain black *

tecknoyashi
i ment eyes

MrCurt061430
Once there, Ice and robin confront Slade, and when he refuses to tell them what he plans to do with Ally, both Ice and Robin attack Slade head-on. Ice charges at Slade with his swords out, prepared to give Slade a brutal thrashing, but Slade figures out this attempt the second before it is actually attempted, dodges Ice's attack, and counters by kicking Ice's face rendering Ice unconcious for a few minutes. Afterwards, Robin then attacks Slade on his own, using his martial arts, Robin thows a series of punches and kicks at Slade but Doesn't hit him all that much, Robin is eventually forced to the ground at the same moment Ice awakes, rubbing his head. Ice and Robin get up, look at eachother for a moment, nod, and Ice Charges at slade in front of Robin then at reaching length, Ice stops, grabs Robin's arm, and sends Robin toward Slade giving him an opportunity to kick Slade, after that opportunity is succsessful, Robin sundnly leans forward, Ice rols on Robin's back, and atttemps to stab Slade, knowing he would dodge it anyway. But before Slade can counter-attack, Ice kicks slade's chest, forcing him to the ground. Then Ice holds a sword at Slade's throat.

Ice: "Now talk! What have you done to Ally?"

Slade: "I brainwashed her to be on my side!"

Ice: "What? You remember the last time you tried that Slade? I eventually broke free!"

tecknoyashi
* kicksmrcurtis * leave him alone !!!

MrCurt061430
"ow! Ally, cut that out!!"

tecknoyashi
* runs to slade * u ok

MrCurt061430
"oh for cryin' out-- he just brainwashed you!! You need to fight it like I did when he brainwashed me to be on his side!!"

tecknoyashi
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh * trying to fight it *

MrCurt061430
"Good, trying to remember the reason why you joined the Teen Titans may help, your Real reason, not the reason Slade implanted in yuor mind!"

tecknoyashi
ahhhhhh * runs off *

tecknoyashi
slade : you r weak

Ally : die

MrCurt061430
<watches Ally run> "Well Slade, it looks like we won this round, and I still happen to remember that we have a little score to settle." <points at eye with scar> "You know what they say Slade, an eye for an eye!" <Runs at Slade, with swords prepared to strike, and ready for another fierce battle>

tecknoyashi
slade: *stabs ally while she lookes at mr cirtis *

Ally: ahhhhhhhhhh * falls to ground *

Slade * runs off * soon ally u will join me

MrCurt061430
<stops, watches Slade run away> coward <checks on Ally> "You'll be allright we have Raven here, I'm sure she can heal that wound." <stares into the direction that Slade ran> "*sigh* And he gets away again." "Raven, please heal her wound"

Raven: "Very well, you and Robin did most of the work anyway."

<Ice watches as Raven Heals Ally>

tecknoyashi
* dying* ... * lauphs * ... r...i...g..h..t

MrCurt061430
<Ice suddenly remembers the future battle between Xanatos and Robin> "Hey Ally, who do you think would win in a fighting contest, Xanatos or Robin?"

shadow12
-xanatos looks at ice and then at robin-

MrCurt061430
"Just kidding Ally, you don't have to answer that."

shadow12

MrCurt061430
are you always this quiet when your about to face a one-on-one fight?

shadow12
-nods- yes why

MrCurt061430
"...I REALLY don't understand you, and this is comming from a guy with serious issues." <Heads back to Titans Tower>

shadow12
-watches him head back-
good......

The Doom Master
"hmph", hawkeye chose not to answer the how did the training go question. he didn't want to tell them about what he had seen 2 days ago out in the desert he was training in.

blacknightfire2
Darkwind kneeled near Ally and stroked her hair lightly 'Are you alright? Is there anything that I can get for you?"

MrCurt061430
"I'm pretty sure she'll be just fine Darkwind"

tecknoyashi
no im fine * blood ouses from wound *

MrCurt061430
<Ice checks wound>
Ice: "Raven...did you heal this as well as you could?"

Raven: "Yes, at the very least, she won't die."

blacknightfire2
"Okay if you're sure you're alright" She said and stood galncing at the rest of the titans with a sigh, "We should all get out of here."

MrCurt061430
"Right" <Heads back to Titans Tower again>

Kya16
]

Kya16
]

Kya16
]

Kya16
]

shadow12
-xanatos heads back to tower-

blacknightfire2
(I think anyone can join) Following Ice, Darkwind and Robin laughed and talked all the way back to the tower and as she walked back to her room she sighed and leant against her door "Um so night then Robin?" She said looking at him.

"Um sure night Darkwind.." He said and walked away back to his room.

Backing into her room and falling unto her bed she sighed deeply "Hmm he's interesting, acts all jealous but when were alone..." Darkwind laughed and leaned against the headboard staring up at the stars through her sunroof ceiling.

shadow12
-xanatos reaches the tower goes inside and sits on the couch-

MrCurt061430
from Kya16: the teen titans (along with made ups) wake up after a fight the following night and they find theirselfs 4.

The Doom Master
"honestly xanatos i havent seen anyone as lazy as you in my lifetime!" hawkeye said dissaprovingly. "You could easily be out training but NOOOO, you've got to sit on the couch and be a lazy git"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>