Eyedol vs Ken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
KI's big bad boss vs Ryu's rival.

Eyedol can shake the earth and combo you into oblivion.

Ken is very powerful and has many different moves.

Who wins.

dvampire
Ken. SHORYUKEN!!! smile

CorderaMitchell
Man, eyedol would club him good.......

Il think you guys dont really know eyedols power, i wish i had a good link..........

dvampire
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Man, eyedol would club him good.......

Il think you guys dont really know eyedols power, i wish i had a good link..........

I think hes the two headed monster from KI. Hes powerful but I think Ken can take him, it won't be easy but I do think Ken would win. smile

CorderaMitchell
I need to show you what he's LIKE though......

Hoshi
i am sorry cordera but i think i will go with ken in this one , of course after a long and hard battle .

CorderaMitchell
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

let me get an eyedol pic for you guys

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/gb/a/killereye-3.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/gb/a/killergbeye.htm&h=224&w=256&sz=13&tbnid=2LuoRzyozsgJ:&tbnh=93&tbnw=107&hl=en&start=7&prev=/images%3Fq%3Deyedol%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DG

http://newrare.free.fr/images/super%20nes/killer%20instinct/eyedol1.jpg

http://www.princeton.edu/~jdonald/eyedol/eyedol2.jpg

http://pierre.mesnard.free.fr/Eyedol%20copier.jpg

see he's a beast, half ogre demon, released from limbo for most powerful, and he's strong as crap,and stomps the world.......

dvampire
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

let me get an eyedol pic for you guys

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/gb/a/killereye-3.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/gb/a/killergbeye.htm&h=224&w=256&sz=13&tbnid=2LuoRzyozsgJ:&tbnh=93&tbnw=107&hl=en&start=7&prev=/images%3Fq%3Deyedol%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DG

http://newrare.free.fr/images/super%20nes/killer%20instinct/eyedol1.jpg

http://www.princeton.edu/~jdonald/eyedol/eyedol2.jpg

http://pierre.mesnard.free.fr/Eyedol%20copier.jpg

see he's a beast, half ogre demon, released from limbo for most powerful, and he's strong as crap,and stomps the world.......

Yeah hes a beast; but Orchid defeated him so I'm sure Ken would just do the same. Its been awhile sense I played KI but I do remeber Orchid beating Eyedol and Jago (my favorite character in KI) beating Fulgor. Do you have KI Gold for the 64? smile

CorderaMitchell
blah thats story mess, you're right though, anyway that guy was a monster. Do you seriously see orchid using her magic pencils against eydols magic club, lol. Seriously he was fast too.

sorry I no longer have an N64 some say the game was made improvements, but wasn't the same feel in it.

Hoshi
the ki gold was a trash in comparisson with the first , and i played the game and liked a lot, and i think eyedol was one of the guys that troubled me more in all the games i have played untill now , but ken is a hell of a guy and my opnoin remains the same

dvampire
blah thats story mess, you're right though, anyway that guy was a monster. Do you seriously see orchid using her magic pencils against eydols magic club, lol. Seriously he was fast too.

sorry I no longer have an N64 some say the game was made improvements, but wasn't the same feel in it.

It was a good game! big grin and thanks for the avatar help. smile

CorderaMitchell
you did your signature you have no avatar yet, but thats even easier to do though, just go up to the quick link and go to update avatar, they have a bunch to choose from, even one with ryu and ken on it , there is even an akuma one.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Hoshi
the ki gold was a trash in comparisson with the first , and i played the game and liked a lot, and i think eyedol was one of the guys that troubled me more in all the games i have played untill now , but ken is a hell of a guy and my opnoin remains the same

Eyedol was no pushover either, but if they were to play in the same game eyedol would win, since he can block high and low, and shoot three fireballs at once, (how cheap)

Why was gold trash, i heard it was, but was curious why.

RagnaViper
At the end of the battle, the word "smashinated" would be in effect.

CorderaMitchell
do you remember the cheapness of that guy?

legacy92
hey corda soo ic u a kiler instinct fan ..kool mee too stl lov that game (snes)
soya i rember the cheapness he would always use the same combo soo i would be just as cheap and use cinder but stl took me alot of continues too beat him question quts the difrrence btween him green and red ?
hey Cmasta chek out mi forum its really kool i think ull like it its kalled
killer instinct vs mortal kombat mayham yea chek out pls i think ull really lik it kk soo chek it k ?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by legacy92
hey corda soo ic u a kiler instinct fan ..kool mee too stl lov that game (snes)
soya i rember the cheapness he would always use the same combo soo i would be just as cheap and use cinder but stl took me alot of continues too beat him question quts the difrrence btween him green and red ?
hey Cmasta chek out mi forum its really kool i think ull like it its kalled
killer instinct vs mortal kombat mayham yea chek out pls i think ull really lik it kk soo chek it k ? Where is your forum?

Yes, player one was red, and player two was green...

Dizzle
The real fight here is an ugly battle... Eyedol vs. Wolvkuma (Wolverine Akuma amalgam)

Oh, and Ken. Though barely. Any SF'er above Ken has a fairly easy time with it.

brainchild81
Ken

CorderaMitchell
Ken then, I thought Eyedol was a powerful character, (warlord), but orchid beat it...

Onikirimaru
If Eyedol jobbed to Orchids boob attack, then Ill have to say Ken could win. Not talking down Eyedol here, but storyline wise he was beaten by someone I think Ken could beat.

I had KI Gold, it was a kinda of "champion" edition of KI 2. KI 2 had some updated play mechanics, but took out some chararacter and replaced them with new characters. I think they also had more character colors, including a "Gold" version which just looked stupid since it was nothing but them looking like a fighting gold statue.

Spinal rules.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
If Eyedol jobbed to Orchids boob attack, then Ill have to say Ken could win. Not talking down Eyedol here, but storyline wise he was beaten by someone I think Ken could beat.

I had KI Gold, it was a kinda of "champion" edition of KI 2. KI 2 had some updated play mechanics, but took out some chararacter and replaced them with new characters. I think they also had more character colors, including a "Gold" version which just looked stupid since it was nothing but them looking like a fighting gold statue.

Spinal rules. Eyedol SHOULD NOT have beaten orchid.

Onikirimaru
Eyedol SHOULD NOT have beaten orchid.

He didnt. Im assuming you mean Orchid shouldnt have beaten Eyedol, in which case its just a plot device. The "Hero" factor, where the hero finds a way to do the impossible to the surprise of the villian and the world and save the day.

CorderaMitchell
He didnt. Im assuming you mean Orchid shouldnt have beaten Eyedol, in which case its just a plot device. The "Hero" factor, where the hero finds a way to do the impossible to the surprise of the villian and the world and save the day. Yes, I hate orchid, she has magic "pencils", eyedol has a magic "club".

Who was your fave?

Onikirimaru
Between Orchid and Eyedol? Id have to say Orchid, but thats not saying Im a fan. She usually had good music though. Never liked the two headed orgre thing. KI didnt have good bosses, 2 had a gargoyle.

From the whole KI, I liked Jago/Spinal, and the Conan guy from 2.

Tha C-Master
I liked spinal, I haven't heard of to many hardcore jago'ers from ki1

Onikirimaru
I admittadly didnt get hardcore into Jago until KI2, when the whole "paper, rock, scissors" gameplay got involved, he was the first guy I learned that whole shtick with, so I was good with him.

But dang, that was ages ago, I cant even remember the commands for Killer combos now.

Onikirimaru
Holy crap, wtf am I talking about, Fulgore was my best character, lol. I just remembered Fulgore was my fav. See, thats shows you how long ago it was, I totally forgot my fav character in it.

I was good with Combo too in 1, but wasnt really my fav. I just cheezed a bunch of people around here with his turtle game. Was never alot of comp around here for KI. By the time the second one was around I was the only one that really kept up with my skills, and I quit playing in the arcade because everyone would be all like "Wow how did you do those fatalities/combos/etc" and I got tired of it

Tha C-Master
I was Jago, Fulgore, Eyedol, spinal, sabrewulf, glacius, and cinder...

Onikirimaru
I remember when I first played KO and was like "Wtf, this guys special move shoots lazers from his eyes a half foot in front of him, this guy sucks" That was before I knew about the whole combo linker aspect.

Its kinda funny later when I played Alpha 2 I saw Dan and said "Wow this guys special move is only a fireball a half foot in front of him, he's awesome"

Darkstorm Zero
My faves included: Eyedol, Jago, Fulgore, Cinder, Glacius, Spinal and Orchid in KI1.

In KI2 and KI Gold: Gargos, Jago, Glacius, Fulgore and Orchid.

dvampire
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I liked spinal, I haven't heard of to many hardcore jago'ers from ki1

Jago was my favorite. smile But Spinal was a fun character to play with.

Tha C-Master
I remember when I first played KO and was like "Wtf, this guys special move shoots lazers from his eyes a half foot in front of him, this guy sucks" That was before I knew about the whole combo linker aspect.

Its kinda funny later when I played Alpha 2 I saw Dan and said "Wow this guys special move is only a fireball a half foot in front of him, he's awesome" Yea, what is with that?

Onikirimaru
Im crazy, thats whats up.

Tha C-Master
You make me want to play as dan, instead of shin akuma...

Joker1237
I loved B Orchid, She was cool. And I glad she won lol, and if she can beat Eyedol, Ken better look out lol.

Tha C-Master
Poor orchid wouldn't stand a chance against eyedol without the hero factor.

Inspectah Deck
Eyedol was no pushover either, but if they were to play in the same game eyedol would win, since he can block high and low, and shoot three fireballs at once, (how cheap)

Why was gold trash, i heard it was, but was curious why.

Eyedol. He was a ***** on hard mode

Joker1237
in all honsey, I never beat Eyedol on the Arc, They tone him down on the home systems.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Eyedol. He was a ***** on hard mode

I whoop him every day, lol.

level 6, and yes he's toned down.

Onikirimaru
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
You make me want to play as dan, instead of shin akuma...

Dan's fun to play with, because if you lose, everyone is like "So what, he was playin with Dan" but if ya win everyones like "lmao you lost to dan"

In the later games, Dan's been getting better an better. Playin with'em, you just gotta eccentuate his positives, not his negatives. And you cant be afraid just to have fun with'em, because you really wont be playin competivly with Dan. Unless your playing Pocket Fighters, he was pretty strong then. And I dont know how well he is in CvSNK Chaos. I played it a few times, he's got some new moves, but the 'cade around here, when they got the game, put it in a tekken cabinet, and as a side effect the buttons were not only arranged in the wrong way, but the buttons made no sense. Also the 2P side doesnt work. So needless to say, there was NO comp in my area, Ive only even played it a handful of times, which saddens me since its one of his best incarnations to date, least I hear.

Tha C-Master
Dan's fun to play with, because if you lose, everyone is like "So what, he was playin with Dan" but if ya win everyones like "lmao you lost to dan" rock, I could utilize him, but I think akuma is a challenge because of his poor defense.

I love that sig you made me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.