Iron Man vs. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. Regular armor. Current power levels. Takes place on Blue Area of the Moon.

Sentry
Hal Jordan

leonidas
agreed. maybe a different gl i'd say it was more even. hal's too good, i think, but im would still make a fight of it. i've raised this question before: is it possible im could absorb/siphon gl's energy? i don't think it's a silly question, i mean he's absorbed almost every type of energy in the marvel universe. if he could, obviously he wins. but i don't know. has anyone absorbed/siphoned gl's energy? i seem to think they have but can't recall when, how or who, OR what the situation was.

Sentry
Hal's too powerful. I don't think he could siphon Hal's energy. Maybe he could. But not likely.

snoopdogg
If Silver Surfer could not siphon Kyles Energy then I would assume IM would not be able to so.

GL ring>IM armor.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by snoopdogg
If Silver Surfer could not siphon Kyles Energy then I would assume IM would not be able to so.

GL ring>IM armor.

Crossover. roll eyes (sarcastic)

IM doesn't siphon energy. He absorbs energy directed at him. Whether of not he could absorb GL energy is a toss up.

Regular armor, Hal wins. Once IM's force fields are out of energy, he's at Hal's mercy.

Draco69
Asgardian armour may win. Hulkbuster is useless though.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Draco69
Asgardian armour may win. Hulkbuster is useless though.

Did it even work against Hulk?

leonidas
nope. but he fought him to an inconclusive draw. ironic, isn't it that in his classic red and gold armor he ko's savage hulk, but in his new superhulkbuster armor, the best he can do is stalemate the professor hulk. i've always hated that about im. despite all the upgrades, he never REALLY seems to get that much more powerful . . .

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by leonidas
nope. but he fought him to an inconclusive draw. ironic, isn't it that in his classic red and gold armor he ko's savage hulk, but in his new superhulkbuster armor, the best he can do is stalemate the professor hulk. i've always hated that about im. despite all the upgrades, he never REALLY seems to get that much more powerful . . .

I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.