Lightsaber duels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

greivous
Every1 knows that lightsaber battles r COOOOOOOOOOOL!Which lightsaber battles r da best(ep 12345or6) ?

Darth_Rankkor
ROTS. TPM also ruled though it has shorter scenes.

p. skywalker
rots.. ani and obi took the cake on that one

PloKoon Forever
Episode III.... the Obi Wan Anakin fight has more to it than most of the films put togeter

p. skywalker
although i do love when yoda throws down.... it is so cool seeing him in action

twinsabers
has to be epi 3 because there are 3 good duels and epi 1 and 2 have only one a piece

darth plo koon
i think ep 3 mace and palaps is a cool dual

matreid
OKAY! Who voted for ANH!confused

Darth Koroni
None of the original trilogy movirs had good lightsaber fights, the physical sticks were too heavy to make it work right.

General Bondius

starwarsrules14
got to be E3 obi and anakin

DeVi| D0do
Menace was the best lightsaber duel, though I like the Jedi duel much more because of the emotion in it and the fact that it's so much more important than the one in Menace.

The Sith and Empire duels tie for a close second in both respects (both the actual duel, and the emotion).

A New Hope duel is next for the pure simplicity of it combined with the fact that it's Obi-Wan and Vader facing each other again for the first time in 20-odd years.

As for the Clones duels, well... lets just pretend those never happened, okay? (because the might as well not have).

DarthSidiouss
ep3 wins by 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
1111111111111111 miles followed by ep1,ep6,ep2,4,5

DeVi| D0do
Why not 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
9999999999999999 miles? That would have been more dramatic... stick out tongue

starwarsrules14
ok the E1 duel with Qui-Gon Obi Wan and Maul was pretty cool

Darth Travizzle
Episdoe 3, mainly cuz it's fast-paced, and not wooden.

JediMasterLuke5
ROTS owned every other movie for lightsaber battles.

DarthSidiouss
obviously. its the best star wars movie all around also

matreid
Originally posted by DarthSidiouss
obviously. its the best star wars movie all around also

yes

AmrothSkywalker
Its not always the special effects that make a duel great. All you people care about is how fast paced and how many back flips the people do. The ESB duel is not only good looking it is the most symbolic duel in the saga, where something extremely important is revealed to all of us. I think every one passes up the OT for the new ones without even thinking about it just because they're new and special effects crammed. Does everyone really think that ROTS is better than all in the OT? I've seen people saying this and it has me worried. NO TRUE STAR WARS FAN PUTS ANY OF THE PREQUELS BEFORE THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY.

Red Superfly
ESB still has the best fight.

Menace, Sith and Jedi are close.

A New Hope is obviously inferior, but it has a charm that even the Menace duel lacks.

Clones has the worst fights bar none.

SithHappens
Heres how it goes according to duels:
1. RotJ
2. RotS
3. ESB
4. TPM
5. ANH
6. AotC

Zod4Life
Just got into Star Wars and I've only seen Episode II Attack of the Clones so I can't vote until I've seen all of the Star Wars movies.

Scarecrow756
I think the ROTS lightsaber duels were the best, I mean come on five duels in one movie whats not to like.

neo313
I voted for episode IIIIII...

jk, obviously I voted for III.

overlord
I voted for EpisodeIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.....http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon2.gif

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by AmrothSkywalker
Its not always the special effects that make a duel great. All you people care about is how fast paced and how many back flips the people do. The ESB duel is not only good looking it is the most symbolic duel in the saga, where something extremely important is revealed to all of us. I think every one passes up the OT for the new ones without even thinking about it just because they're new and special effects crammed. Does everyone really think that ROTS is better than all in the OT? I've seen people saying this and it has me worried. NO TRUE STAR WARS FAN PUTS ANY OF THE PREQUELS BEFORE THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY.

hummm? really? then I suppose I'm not a true star wars fan then..... huh

the order I like the movies is this:

ROTJ
ROTS
ESB
AOTC
TPM
ANH

You cant honestly say that people CANT be true Star Wars fans just cause they like some of the PT movies over the OT movies. you sound like a fool, and its quite insulting to say that someone is not a TRUE fan just cause you think something that I assure you a great deal of people disagree with you on. hell, some people are SW fans BECAUSE of the PT now, a new generation of fans. that Hadley means that arnt TRUE fans. I loved SW before the PT and I love it more with the PT. so dont throw around crap like that and say that you MUST like the OT over the PT to be a true fan, cause all I can say to that is STFU cause your inconceivably wrong.

and EPS III had by far the best duels.

Council#13

overlord
Yeah, I want to agree with someone too! But it is so hard to do but I want to do it so bad!! Someone please help me!! crybaby

exanda kane
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
hummm? really? then I suppose I'm not a true star wars fan then..... huh

the order I like the movies is this:

ROTJ
ROTS
ESB
AOTC
TPM
ANH

You cant honestly say that people CANT be true Star Wars fans just cause they like some of the PT movies over the OT movies. you sound like a fool, and its quite insulting to say that someone is not a TRUE fan just cause you think something that I assure you a great deal of people disagree with you on. hell, some people are SW fans BECAUSE of the PT now, a new generation of fans. that Hadley means that arnt TRUE fans. I loved SW before the PT and I love it more with the PT. so dont throw around crap like that and say that you MUST like the OT over the PT to be a true fan, cause all I can say to that is STFU cause your inconceivably wrong.

and EPS III had by far the best duels.

I agree with him Anomaly. All the PT suffers from too many lightsaber duels (not to say some of them arent spectatular) and all the fights just bore me now.

And about True Star Wars fans; does it matter (not aimed at anomoly, i agree with you for once). Sure there is something weird about people liking the PT over the OT but then theres weird people in this world...

*gestures loosely in the direction of the US*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.