Surtur v. Galactus on a faraway planet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mdbull73
Loki, in another attempt to besiege Asgard and defeat Thor and Odin, creates a dimensional opening to free Surtur from Muspelheim.

However, Loki is slightly off target and Surturs lands on some distant, life-supporting planet instead of Asgard.

Surtur, no doubt angry about this misfortune, starts to lay waste to this planet. However, this planet has an unlikely ally--GALACTUS!

Galactus had been staking out the planet for a month and now sees that Surtur will ruin the planet's energies, rendering it useless for consumption.

Who wins this battle of the 1000 footers!

armandovalles
Galactus wins. Even though he is actually only about 30 feet tall, he is far more powerful than Surtur. Surtur is more like at Tyrant's level.

leonidas
i've wondered about this one, but odin appears more powerful (just) than surtur, and g is overall more powerful than odin, so . . . i also don't think surtur has enough 'variety' to hurt g, though his powers are magical, so i guess there's a slim chance . . .

g, but it would be a cool fight to see.

and armando, g could easily grow to match surtur's size . . .

mdbull73
Since Galactus has been staking out the planet for a month, let's assume that he is not at full power.

Does Surtur have a better chance now?

jrodslam
Uhhh, who's Surter?

whirlysplat
Fire Demon from the Norse myths.

mdbull73
http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-surtur.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.