Omg! Lucas Trying To Get More Money From Rots!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/theater/news20050608.html

a disgrace!

vader476
theres nothing wrong with that

Dresta
anything for money

JKozzy
Whatev. I'm not interested, so no matter to me. It's a business world out there, how did you not expect that?

Darth Kip
george needs more money so he can clone himself that way we can see the next trilogy

Lana
You're surprised?

Frankly, I couldn't care less....

DeVi| D0do
^ ditto

tlbauerle
I'm a pinball wizard.

mysterio69
Originally posted by tlbauerle
I'm a pinball wizard.
really? cuz i know a deaf dumb and blind kid who's pretty good too. stick out tongue

tlbauerle
See me...hear me...

theshakl
hey..thats funny i was gonna watch it with my family this weekend..that is 4 ticket things... he he

Jedi Styles
It's bad enough Lucas is a BILLIONAIRE from the money he made from the entire Star Wars Saga

Boris
He want's to be number one.

Jedi Styles
Can't... Bill Gates got him majorly beat

Boris
I mean beat 'Titanic' for top grossing movie.

Darth Macabre
Bill Gates isnt the richest person in the world anymore i dont think. Isnt the guy who owns Ikea the number one?

I really dont care if he wants to make more money for it.

Jedi Styles
No, as of 2/11/05 Bill Gates is still # 1

The Ikea guys is number 6....

But anyways. Star Wars is Lucas's Bread and Butter. It's his life work and income, and I can't blame the guy for wanting more money...

Darth_Rankkor
true. I would do the same as like everyone else :P

matreid
Sounds like a fair promotion. smile

DeVi| D0do
OMG! People are trying to make money!?! Holy hell what is wrong with the world!?!

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
OMG! People are trying to make money!?! Holy hell what is wrong with the world!?!

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
L laughing

Darth Halo
Well I guess when we all wake to go to our slave jobs we do it out of the good in our hearts. I guess we work for free

Obiwalker08
money is good..if i had the chance then i would milk if for all its worth

Anakin2Vader
lame atempt to boost box office numbers.... people will probably shell out millions and Lucas will roll out a 1,000 dollar pinball machine.... what an ******* promotion in my opinion

HEY Boris.... is that a new pic of Mickey Suttle in your AV?

p. skywalker
I don't see the problem he made the masterpiece.. let him reap all the benifits he can get out of it.......... look at all the other people making money off starwars.. he'd be stupid not to..

ab2421
Cant blame anyone for wanting money... they have that right

However, I pity the (4)5 year olds who will probably spending their summer collecting ticket stubs...

Dude Vader
Do this yourself would you not? Hmmm

obi-wan geynobi

Darth hi
f*ck u retard rots was da bomb

obi-wan geynobi
it was!

Jedi Priestess
Damn that pinball game would be sweet! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.