Batman vs Steel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Hicks
Batman has 1 hour of prep time to come up with a plan to defeat steel.
Fight takes place in gotham. Who wins?

Avalonofthewind
In this scenario bats.

DrDoom
Originally posted by Darth Hicks
Batman has 1 hour of prep time....

sad Poor Steel...giving Batman prep is basically a death sentence for most chars. Prep is like his superpower.

Mainstream
Originally posted by DrDoom
sad Poor Steel...giving Batman prep is basically a death sentence for most chars. Prep is like his superpower.

yeah the black guy going down...wait..I'm black...another black guy bits the dust...most depressing..most depressing indeed.

black robb
In Dark Knight Returns,Batman had a suit of armor that allowed him to fight with Superman...who do you think is gonna win?

black robb
Originally posted by Mainstream
yeah the black guy going down...wait..I'm black...another black guy bits the dust...most depressing..most depressing indeed.
sad so much for black power

LordFear
Batman wouldn't even need prep screw that

black robb
Originally posted by LordFear
Batman wouldn't even need prep screw that how would he get through Steel's armor without prep? i mean,Batman's got weapons but his armor is pretty damn durable

LordFear
An array of offensive gadgets in that utility belt can take care of Steel.
The guy is not up to Bats caliber.

Mainstream
Originally posted by black robb
sad so much for black power

never underestimate black power..but Steel nothing with out his armor...if Batman can neutralize (which I'm 99.999% sure he can) Steel will be done like dinner.

Avalonofthewind
Actually, Mr Irons is stronger than Wayne, his aim is just as accurate, and he is just as smart as Bats withouth his suit.

Batman still wins though as he is a better fighter and willing to use dirtier tatics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.