Battle of the bosses part 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkstorm Zero
Ok, first lets get the KOF bosses out of the way

You can vote multiple times, I'll be making a SF poll later and then I'll mesh the two into a big ol'e Battle royale.

Oh and you can include moves from all versions of the character if you wish (Eg: Omega rugal has all the moves he hadin 95,98,2002,CvS2)

dvampire
Geese, hes just to cool. Igniz, Mukai with stone powers, and Omega Rugal would be a close second . And you forgot Krizalid from 99'. smile

SaTsuJiN
Orochi... he can spam his "Saa, Mu ni kaero!" (return to nothing) Super move, which hits everywhere unless ur blocking o_o

dvampire
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Orochi... he can spam his "Saa, Mu ni kaero!" (return to nothing) Super move, which hits everywhere unless ur blocking o_o

Mukais has a Super move that hits every (and turn you to stone) where too though. smile

Darkstorm Zero
Bugger, sorry guys, there wasn't enough room for Krizalid there, and he didn't spring to my mind when I made the poll anyways.

dvampire
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Bugger, sorry guys, there wasn't enough room for Krizalid there, and he didn't spring to my mind when I made the poll anyways.

Krizalid was pretty cool, but it was very hard to jump in on him plus he reflects projectiles back at you with that kick move. Both of his supers was cool as well. smile

CorderaMitchell
Omega rugal......................

Darkstorm Zero
I'll add the combined poll for KOF and Street Fighter Battle royale tomorrow, The top 3 from each of the previous polls will be a part of it.

(Somehow I think Geese would have his ass handed to him on a platinum platter IMHO)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.