ultimate colossus VS. young superman(smallville)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
peter gets pissed becasue the kents.farm sucks.....he sees them as not worthy.....farmers....peter comes to america.....and enters the farm....he sees clark working....not knowing who he is...peter......changes into armored form and throws a truck at clark.....to his surprise...clark just clark grabs the track....and throws it back at him......

who takes it ultimate colossus(no gay jokes...)....the power house of the x-men....or young clark kent from smallvile........?

Cosmic Cube
How strong is Smallville Superman?

How strong is the quee... er... Ultimate Colossus? embarrasment

colossus17
strong enough to stop a train and lift a sumbarine......and ressist magneto's pull.....i have no idea ow strong smallvile is but he never exhibited pure class 100

colossus17
the only department that smallvile sups leads in is the speed department...

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by colossus17
peter gets pissed becasue the kents.farm sucks.....he sees them as not worthy.....farmers....peter comes to america.....and enters the farm....he sees clark working....not knowing who he is...peter......changes into armored form and throws a truck at clark.....to his surprise...clark just clark grabs the track....and throws it back at him......

laughing out loud

But Ultimate Colossus will take it. He is ruthless. (Took out Magneto)

colossus17
yeah and also clark has never exhibited that much durability or strength, he gets pushed around by every other "freak" when most of them dont even have superhuman strength....or kryptonite abilities

Mainstream
Smallive going down.

grey fox
clark get's his ass handed to him quite easily his only real advantage is h speed since heat vision will do squat

black robb
Originally posted by grey fox
clark get's his ass handed to him quite easily his only real advantage is h speed since heat vision will do squat something else is going to happen to his ass...

Superherovandal
he is pretty strong and don't think his heat vision will do nothing. He could take it if he uses his superstrength and speed together with heat vision.

colossus17
he gets pushed around by everyone....

black robb
Originally posted by colossus17
he gets pushed around by everyone.... something gonna get pushed alright...

Scoobless
lol@gay jokes.... you bunch of repressed homos

Clark wins this IMO he's fast enough to not let Colossus touch him (in any way)

Colossus isn't melt proof... he can take a lot of heat but we don't know how much Smallville Clark can emit

Speed and endurance go to Clark in this.... strength is useless if you can't hit your target

the Kent retard wins this

>>>>>>>><<<<<<<

*after the fight when Chloe asks him how he beat the big metal guy he responds*

"Just lucky, i guess...."

*groan*....

can't they give him a better exuse than that?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by black robb
something else is going to happen to his ass...

LMAO! laughing

Just ask Northstar.

colossus17
or wolverine,...........dammit he is not gay....he just has a good fashion sense.......

Hulk Power
I think Colossus wins this one.

HisMajestyAC43
ultimate colossus, is a force to be reckoned with. sorry, but i just dont see kent taking this, at most hed be able to get colossus tired and make him voluntarily give up, but just because colossus is more experienced and he has a bloodlust to him that really isnt there in kent, i think colossus takes it. just another fight to colossus... imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.