Anakin...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crusher
.. After viewing the movie for a 3rd time! (The force,forces you to see it again!).. I think him and Padme should of BAILED OUT of there after his dream he had, and left to go back to Naboo... And Ani should of at that moment also tell OB1 and WINDU to "Fight the rest of this on your own pal!" "I have a family coming, and you dont! NEEEA!" stick out tongue

Would of saved him from a actual suicide that Sidious had instore for him.

If you ask me? I think Ani is a suck up!

Man, Ob1 throughout EP II pissed all over him, and treated him like CRAP ANYWAY! "You will be expelled from the Jedi Order!" I thougt was the final straw right there.

He should of right when she fell out of the ship right when it jolted, went down after her. Damn is Ani 'hard headed'!!! Im sorry to say.

GABRIEL05
Originally posted by Crusher
.. After viewing the movie for a 3rd time! (The force,forces you to see it again!).. I think him and Padme should of BAILED OUT of there after his dream he had, and left to go back to Naboo... And Ani should of at that moment also tell OB1 and WINDU to "Fight the rest of this on your own pal!" "I have a family coming, and you dont! NEEEA!" stick out tongue

Would of saved him from a actual suicide that Sidious had instore for him.

If you ask me? I think Ani is a suck up!

Man, Ob1 throughout EP II pissed all over him, and treated him like CRAP ANYWAY! "You will be expelled from the Jedi Order!" I thougt was the final straw right there.

He should of right when she fell out of the ship right when it jolted, went down after her. Damn is Ani 'hard headed'!!! Im sorry to say.

I think that if Anakin had bailed out, the Emperor would have found him, he would have killed the Emperor and he and Padme and Luke and Leia would have ruled the galaxy as one big evil family...

Mist
i hate these threads with one worded titles...no expression

Darth_Vader05
The point of this thread is....

Mist
Originally posted by Darth_Vader05
The point of this thread is....

i think the last thread with a point was made about 3 months ago...

PVS
Originally posted by Mist
i think the last thread with a point was made about 3 months ago...

WRONG!!!! mad

dont you remember that thread from last month?

...oh wait a minute...that one was pointless as well...

nevermind embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.