The Fall of the Jedi Music Video

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

benskywalker88
This is a music video I made entitled 'The Fall of the Jedi' which shows the tragic mood of the film and the events which make Episode III such an emotional journey:

h**p://w**.putfile.com/media.php?n=The_Fall_of_the_Jedi

DeVi| D0do
That's pretty good. Nice work! smile

Neo_Version 7
That is truly some funny stuff.

grey fox
very good...it flowed nicely. Just out of curiosity where did you get your clisp from ?

The Ones
crappy bootleg and trailers. very good. didnt like the music though.

Darth Halo
hey I copied the link how come it keeps saying syntax error?

Darth Halo
nevermind

Darth Halo
you're breaking my heart benny, hey where can I find that qui-gon video you made as well as the others?

benskywalker88
Soz bout dat Darth Halo I only jus cheked this thread! Here is a link to a thread which has a link to the Qui-gon video as well as some othas of mine:

h**p://w**.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t346406.html

Regardin the link 2 da music video, it shud work if all else fails I could always send it 2 ya! By da way can people plz watch da music video an tell me wat u think of it, thnx big grin!

Lana
edit, nvm.

theshakl
i'm gonna cry

Cybervader
hehez..not bad! but i think it would be better if the dialogues could be heard more clearly and not drown by the music.. big grin

benskywalker88
The music is supposed 2 be prominent to create the right atmosphere and the dialogue is supposed to be just loud enough to hear, it is a music video not a dialogue video lol!

the-unforgiven
wonderfull.. i love it smile

NoFate007
What was that song that you used?

Bishop X
It was very touching. I'm a pretty emotional person so maybe my opinion might be a bit biased. I know Anakin wasn't the center of the video, but it would have been extra nice for me if you had cut to him as boy, then as a padawan after the Mufastar scene,then have the final scene (like you did) with Vader being shown.

Bishop X
Originally posted by NoFate007
What was that song that you used?

That is Hello by Evanescence.

benskywalker88
Bishop X, your wish has been commanded! I've added a couple of clips of Anakin in Episode I and II at the end just before the last Vader scene. Tell me what you think:

h**p://w**.putfile.com/media.php?n=The-Fall-of-the-Jedi-2

THEJEDIMASTER
u should try to put the part when mace windu dies wink
its awesome!

joserael
Can you put in rapidshare please ?...thanks a lot

palpy_666
Good stuff, Ben.. good stuff.

2Tidus!
Funny thing ppl... A kid let me borrow a dvd of Revenge Of THe Sith. Probably it's a pirate CD. And it had the same exact blurry line on top when I watch it on DVD!

Bishop X
Originally posted by benskywalker88
Bishop X, your wish has been commanded! I've added a couple of clips of Anakin in Episode I and II at the end just before the last Vader scene. Tell me what you think:

h**p://w**.putfile.com/media.php?n=The-Fall-of-the-Jedi-2

It was exactly how I imagined ben. You have got a real knack for this. Have you ever considered a career in editing? I gotta admit man, I shed a tear, especially at the site of 9 year old Anakin. I felt so sorry for him. sad

PloKoon
wow that was some really nice work man the music fits it perfectly thumb up

vader476
that was so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do you think you could make one with scenes of anakin and obi wan from episode one
and then scenes from episode 2 when they fight side by side and then from episode 3 when they fight each other
that would be AWESOME!!!!!!

but GREAt job i even downloaded it

vader476
im watching it again lol

Bishop X
How did you download it ?

vader476
the link is right below the video

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.