Shin Akuma vs. Oro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
Who would win, this thread is by an indirect request from galactic storm.

dvampire
Man. Right now I'm going to say it's a tie. Oro fights with one arm and seals his power while Akuma has never fought at full power, it makes you only wonder. cool

GalacticStorm
yeh but this is where the wondering stops

Wouldn't you say that Akuma going shin is him at his full potential while Oro has deliberately locked away his full potential because he knows he could punk almost everyone.

dvampire
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
yeh but this is where the wondering stops

Wouldn't you say that Akuma going shin is him at his full potential while Oro has deliberately locked away his full potential because he knows he could punk almost everyone.

I still don't know his full potential when he goes Shin Akuma ether though. And Oro only fought Akuma once, and nether of them was fighting at there full power they was just testing each other abilities. smile

SaTsuJiN
oro can abuse that pulsating energy ball and bounce shin akuma to his doom , l33t jugglez

CorderaMitchell
Perhaps, but akuma was never made at his true potential in a game, thats for sure.

Darkstorm Zero
Videogame wise: Shin Akuma without a doubt... He's just too cheap.

Storyline wise: Well while Akuma is my all time favourite baddass, Oro is a very powerful warrior whjo has near mystical abilities far beyond most mortals. It's a tie so far because Akuma also posesses this level of nigh omnipotency.

GalacticStorm
but nevertheless who won that battle when they did fight it was Oro.

You guys ask yourselves this question Oro came into the tourney to find prospective students he fought both Akuma and Ryu.

Yet why did he only feel that Ryu was the only one he wanted to train?

beacuse from what i gather is that he knew Akuma wasn't nothing and if it came down to it he could take out Akuma and that the real power lay with Ryu.

Thats why at the end of Stf3 Ryu went to train with him and not Akuma.

CorderaMitchell
Well Ryu has more potential than anyone, and Akuma has not the need to unlock his as much, and ryu doesn't rely on deadly arts.

dvampire

You guys ask yourselves this question Oro came into the tourney to find prospective students he fought both Akuma and Ryu.

beacuse from what i gather is that he knew Akuma wasn't nothing and if it came down to it he could take out Akuma and that the real power lay with Ryu.

Oro nerver won. They stalemated each other. confused And I don't think you want to pass on your knowlege to someone like Akuma. smile

CorderaMitchell
That is what I was trying to get at in all my rambling.

SaTsuJiN

I think cuz ryu hasnt hit his potential, and is still pliable.. while akuma has hit a brick wall with his powers, and is set in his ways (killing and being mean and what not)

Originally posted by dvampire
And I don't think you want to pass on your knowlege to someone like Akuma. smile

ugh.. definately not What the f**k?

GalacticStorm
the only reason why akuma is any good because he solely relies on his very deadly art from called anaketsen

Ryu was taught a much more toned down and LESSER form of the art Akuma knows

but wouldn't you say that in many ways that Ryu is equal to Akuma if not superior

GalacticStorm
but it's for this reason that you have just said Akuma has hit a Brick wal with his abilities

Wouldn't you say from waht you know of Oro that his fighting skills and abilites are more superior to Shin Akuma's

CorderaMitchell
Perhaps, but Oro's seem more of a imbalance kind of power, much like dark ryu, while akuma is in full control and does the greatest of feats with ease.

Hoshi
no , both of them are strong and have full control of their abilities , the batle would be decided by which art is stronger , the ansatsuken and the dark hadou , or the mighty power from Yagyou Odama , i think it would be a very tough fight , but in the end i think akuma would take this one

CorderaMitchell
It would be a great power, but I just haven't seen oro do as many great feats as shin akuma.

Hoshi
well , i dont know if it could be considered a great feat but he is alive for centuries

CorderaMitchell
not what I meant, I just haven't seen too much of what he can do , only that he is great.

CorderaMitchell
I meant that he hasn't been shown to do much, only that he is great.

Hoshi
yeah you may be right dude

CorderaMitchell
No prob, I just didn't hear anyone say anything about what he does, but how long has he been around?

Hoshi
i know he defeated ryu with ease and has more tech than anyone

CorderaMitchell
Yes which is why ryu is being tutored by him, what was the origin of his power?

Hoshi
the yagyou odama , it is like the power that created the big bang

GalacticStorm
hoshi do you have any proof of that?

CorderaMitchell
You are a smart alec know it all lol.

Hoshi
only the mangas and the book

CorderaMitchell
I was referring to galactic, I'm not sure if you caught that....

Gouki
Seems that these guys can't agree on who wins this match. Tie!

Blue nocturne
Well oro and gouki fought in third strike not a serious match they just wanted to test each others skill since they've been able to sense each other's ki for such a long time,It makes me wonder why they have not sensed gill could it be his not at there level?!,But anyway back to oro and gouki they both hold back and they both use powerful fighting arts Ansatsuken is very powerful while senjitsu is called a strange fighting art so it's hard to say.

Tha C-Master
Glord this thread is old as hell lol....

They are new guys hence some of the reasons...

Gouki
Yeah, I looked back on some of the older threads and posted in this one.

shin_remy
Shin Akuma will probaly win from Oro

why ?

Akuma is the strongest street fighter of capcom.

it is all about the fate between ryu and akuma. ryu supposed to beat akuma someday. he isn't being called ''sepreme master of the fist''.

i won't say it would be easy but it would be strange if you would lose to someone else. then isn't it between the strongest man and ryu anymore if oro is stonger. then the whole story goes a different direction.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Gouki
Yeah, I looked back on some of the older threads and posted in this one. I had my old name, thats when you KNOW a thread is old...

Gouki
Most definately.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by shin_remy
Shin Akuma will probaly win from Oro

why ?

Akuma is the strongest street fighter of capcom.

it is all about the fate between ryu and akuma. ryu supposed to beat akuma someday. he isn't being called ''sepreme master of the fist''.

i won't say it would be easy but it would be strange if you would lose to someone else. then isn't it between the strongest man and ryu anymore if oro is stonger. then the whole story goes a different direction.

True but oro know's he is going to die soon it's even in his bio,so if there's another sf he's mostly likely gonna be dead..

shin_remy
probaly or he comes back with 2 arms and dies or get killed by akuma

ryu can beat oro if he trains another 15 years and oro can go for 15 years longer

sowho knows. we just have to wait for sf 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.