askin for fav sith between Lord vader & Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth hi
i personally like vader but i wanna know wat u tink. starwars

p.s yall rule!!!!!!!!!

DenKi
Getting ready for Spam/Rage

Darth_Rankkor
That would be sidious but already discussed I think this issue has been

matreid
Vader.

((The_Anomaly))
well other then the title of this thread making no sense...

and it being completly useless...

Palpatine is the best SW character ever...

Dude Vader
Palpatine was a Pu**y who had Vader doing all his dirty work for him. Untill Vader threw his ass down the shaft. So my answer VADER RULES!

ickeris2003
knaw palpatine is the best. hes just pure evil, the way I like them to be evil face

Darth Travizzle
Vader!

Dark hoser
Darth Vadar all the way

old man stan
frankfurt 1000 and I say both vader and sidious suck frankfurt. I like to call darth vader 'darth wanker' or 'darth choad'

Eleonora
DV

Darth Vegas
Lord Vader.

old man stan
well, actually darth vader (or darth choad) was a bit better

Robin Darkside
Sidious is the best

spencerspider
sidious is best? i hate that idiot.i dont like him becuz he turned anakin bad.darth vader before the suit was the shit though and after suit he was just big and scary to the universe.anyway i like vader who did kill sidious

COTTON MAN
lol old man stan

Wickerman
Definitely Lord Vader thumb up

~wickerman~

Cipher
Sidious is extremely clever, but Vader is an icon.

Darth Bong
Originally posted by ickeris2003
knaw palpatine is the best. hes just pure evil, the way I like them to be evil face

Yeah Palpatine is a cooler Sith than Vader. But once he starts acting more like Sidious I tend to prefer Vader. Its weird how Ian can play his character in a way that seems like 2 completly different Sith. smokin'

General Zodiac
Vader hands down. He is the chosen one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.